“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#50250 Aug 16, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you could try finding the bunnies a good home by advertizing them on eBay.
Why don't you have the rats build the bunnies a condo near the Palace?

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#50251 Aug 16, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>That's what we keep tellink everybody, but, they all keep running away!
The reason is that I am so elusive that none can catch me.
Wolf

Albuquerque, NM

#50252 Aug 16, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Keep your dirty paws off those bunnies, Wolf, unless you want to be a rug on my Hollow floor.
You don't give me enough credit, Frmr.
I practice "catch & release", so the bunnies are free to scamper away, after I've done "toying" with them.
Sure, they're a little "unsettled" after, but I give them (bunnies) a good 5-minute start, before the game resumes.
I don't want to be a rug on your floor unless you're willing to read me the comics, on Sundays, especially Prince Valiant.
I'm a big fan of Prince Valiant, but I'm handsomer.

“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#50253 Aug 17, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you always trying to rain on my parade? Let me dream, and hope that one day I will git that chicken.
It is my dream and my hope that you never git Chix! Stop raining on MY parade!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#50254 Aug 17, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't want a boyfriend. How many times have I tole you that I am a free bird, free like the wind, an elusive butterfly.
You have tole me too many times, Frmr. You sound like a broken record!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#50255 Aug 17, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>OH Dear! Oh DEAR! You don't mean you intend to feed the bunnies to the Wolf, do you? Oh Mrs. Chix, how could you even possibly think of doing such?
I never said THAT, Frmr!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#50256 Aug 17, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey! Whaddya mean? I would make a great catch, if I wasn't a free bird.
Would you now? How so? Hmmmmm?

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#50257 Aug 17, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh don't worry about me, Mrs. Chix and wasting my time. You know sometimes dreams do come true, and I will git that chicken.
I am absolutely determined to see that you don't get Chix!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#50258 Aug 17, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't want a boyfriend. I like my freedom, and the Wolf is much to hairy, but would make a great floor rug.
Heyyyy! Howsabout a pen pal? You could still be a free bird and have a pen pal!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#50259 Aug 17, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>AH, hmm, oh, oh! I guess you are threatening me, eh? Why? I am so sweet, kind, gracious, and humble, so why would you threaten me with your Lucky Axe? Is it because I want to grill that chicken?
Yes! It IS because you want to grill my Chicken!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#50260 Aug 17, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>NO, not all potential boyfriends would make good rugs, some possibly would make great dinners.
You are a cannibal like Hannibal Lector?

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#50261 Aug 17, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Well it must have gone over someone's head, but not mine, since I do NOT have red hair, nor is my head pointy.
Who's head, Frmr?
You do have red hair and a pointy head! You should dye your hair brown and have that big point surgically removed!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#50262 Aug 17, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Of course I am referring to Chix as dinner. He is a chicken, and I love chicken for dinner.
Well, I am not surprised. You have a very limited palate, Frmr. Did you know that? Hmmmm?

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#50263 Aug 17, 2013
Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
(very pleased)
Why, heck, yeah, I'd be delighted to help round-up the bunnies.
Me & bunnies have a long, lively history of "hide and seek", a game I always win, when I play with the bunnies.
I always have a blast, at Easter.
well, if you would please help us round up all of the bunnies, I would greatly appreciate it!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#50264 Aug 17, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you have the rats build the bunnies a condo near the Palace?
Hmmmm. That's not a bad idea! Thanks, Frmr!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#50265 Aug 17, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>The reason is that I am so elusive that none can catch me.
Next time you go running by me, I am going to trip you. Then maybe, just maybe, you can get yourself a boyfriend!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#50266 Aug 17, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Keep your dirty paws off those bunnies, Wolf, unless you want to be a rug on my Hollow floor.
Gee, Frmr, you seem to be in the need of rugs. Tell me what you want and I will go get you one or two rugs at Fallas or Big Lots.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#50267 Aug 17, 2013
Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't give me enough credit, Frmr.
I practice "catch & release", so the bunnies are free to scamper away, after I've done "toying" with them.
Sure, they're a little "unsettled" after, but I give them (bunnies) a good 5-minute start, before the game resumes.
I don't want to be a rug on your floor unless you're willing to read me the comics, on Sundays, especially Prince Valiant.
I'm a big fan of Prince Valiant, but I'm handsomer.
Ah....just what kind of "toing" do you do? I don't want the bunnies hurt, Wolf!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#50268 Aug 17, 2013
"Toying".

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#50269 Aug 17, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Not quite Wolfy! I would use you as a rug to cover up the grill burn on my floor.
Did you almost burn your Hollow down? Maybe you should stop firing up your grill, indoors!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Placitas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TRUMP just POed Many More People 2 hr Concha Pena 108
The democrat-communists can't win an election... 3 hr Well 24
News Obama names Valerie Jarrett as senior adviser (Nov '08) 3 hr Medicaid is American 5
What is The Biggest Hate Organization in America? 4 hr Bull Durham 23
Hey, stupid morons: It's pronounced roo-ih-DOE-... (Aug '08) 6 hr Caylie 27
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 6 hr new parrot 114,936
Albq Named TOP Car Theft City Thu the problem is 14

Placitas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Placitas Mortgages