“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#49247 Jul 21, 2013
Worms wrote:
<quoted text>
We, worms, will do our slither-y best to evade capture by Zombies, and that ain't no farm, or ranch, they've got going in Belen, it's just a big hole in the ground, and we have no intention of falling into the clawed clutches of Chix, no matter what.
Da*n the zombies!
They're a bunch of un-fettered troublemakers, trying to take over the Earth & all.
We don't want to be in the EECFGInc.LLC bad enough to get scarfed-up for it.
Well worms the Zombies think that a hole in the ground is a farm. That is the way things are done in Belen. Stay as far away from that chicken as you possibly can. Or, you could lead him toward me, and my BBQ tongs. If the Zombies chase you, I will have my Zombie trap ready that I ordered from ACME.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#49248 Jul 21, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Well, yeah, probably.
Is the worm in the Mezcal as snockered as that chicken generally is?

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#49249 Jul 21, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>La la la la la. I bet Frmr really doesn't like being ignored.
I am thrilled when you ignore me, MRs. Chix, that gives me the opportunity to go after that chicken.
Worms

Albuquerque, NM

#49250 Jul 21, 2013
Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Be reasonable, Worms.
We, Zombies, really having no viable "skill-sets", to compete in Modern Society's fast-paced, upwardly-mobile atmosphere, must, being Un-Dead, forage as best we can, for sustenance & $$$, and we Zombies, can't afford to be sentimental about it, either, so unless you can inch yourselfs far, far away, like over to Pandemonia or something, there's no way out for you, Worms, and we, Zombies, are gonna come & git ya, and sell your sqirm-y little beings to Chix, who's willing top dollar per pound for you.
Don't take it personal, because this is business, that's all.
We don't care any more.
We're taking taxi-cabs and going to Nashville, to become country-music icons.
We're dedicating a song to you, and it's called, "Only Good Zombie Is A Dead, Dead Zombie", and poodles are playing back-up, on their guitars & mandolins.
We, Worms, hope that you, Zombies, continue to rot & rot & rot & rot & rot.
Phooey.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#49251 Jul 21, 2013
Worms wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't care any more.
We're taking taxi-cabs and going to Nashville, to become country-music icons.
We're dedicating a song to you, and it's called, "Only Good Zombie Is A Dead, Dead Zombie", and poodles are playing back-up, on their guitars & mandolins.
We, Worms, hope that you, Zombies, continue to rot & rot & rot & rot & rot.
Phooey.
Worms, the Zombies can't rot any more, they are already rotten through and through, just like Chix.

“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#49252 Jul 21, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Just how do I let Taco get away with stealing? I don't catch him in the act. I find the results of his thieving ways on my bed, under the bed, in the closet.
He has treat crumbs all over his mouth.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#49253 Jul 21, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Is the worm in the Mezcal as snockered as that chicken generally is?
More so.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#49254 Jul 21, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I am thrilled when you ignore me, MRs. Chix, that gives me the opportunity to go after that chicken.
Which gives me a chance to BONK you with my Lucky Axe.
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#49255 Jul 21, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Worms, the Zombies can't rot any more, they are already rotten through and through, just like Chix.
I'm not rotten!
I'm daisy-fresh, and smell like chamomile blossoms, and licorice (NOT the black kind).
Yer upset, Frmr, because my wife, not you, is bringing pot stickers to the Big Parade.
You should just bring a covered dish with beans in it, Frmr. Beans are easy to cook, and you hopefully won't burn them, like last time, when the Fire Department had to come.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#49256 Jul 21, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>He has treat crumbs all over his mouth.
WRONG! Taco uses a napkin after he eats all the treats. Thinks I won't find the evidence!

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#49257 Jul 21, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Which gives me a chance to BONK you with my Lucky Axe.
How is that possible? If you are ignoring me then you won't know what I am up to.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#49258 Jul 21, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not rotten!
I'm daisy-fresh, and smell like chamomile blossoms, and licorice (NOT the black kind).
Yer upset, Frmr, because my wife, not you, is bringing pot stickers to the Big Parade.
You should just bring a covered dish with beans in it, Frmr. Beans are easy to cook, and you hopefully won't burn them, like last time, when the Fire Department had to come.
After that little incident with the beans, I promised the Fire Department I wouldn't ever cook beans again. I tole them I would stick to cooking chicken dinners instead! Shall I bring a chicken dish to the Big Parade? You smell just like Patron!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#49259 Jul 21, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>WRONG! Taco uses a napkin after he eats all the treats. Thinks I won't find the evidence!
OK. Fine.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#49260 Jul 21, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>How is that possible? If you are ignoring me then you won't know what I am up to.
I'll know.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#49261 Jul 21, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>OK. Fine.
Taco is a very neat eater.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#49262 Jul 21, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>I'll know.
That is impossible. Don't you remember you said you were ignoring me? I tole you that gives me the opportunity to git that chicken.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#49263 Jul 21, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>More so.
Not even the worms in the Mezcal could be more snockered than Chix.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#49264 Jul 21, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Taco is a very neat eater.
Uh huh. OK.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#49265 Jul 21, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>That is impossible. Don't you remember you said you were ignoring me? I tole you that gives me the opportunity to git that chicken.
And it gives me the opportunity to bonk you with my Lucky Axe.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#49266 Jul 21, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Not even the worms in the Mezcal could be more snockered than Chix.
OK, Frmr. Say what you want.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Placitas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former mayor: Clinton will be in Albuquerque Ju... 1 hr Kindra 24
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 2 hr Mister Chix 108,276
You Know You're From New Mexico When... (Apr '12) 2 hr Kindra 355
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) 2 hr Gail 6,382
Power Ford Has Hired a Registered Sex Offender 2 hr LDarlen 42
Topix "old timers" 19 hr concha sin nada d... 45
The Duggars Sat Reba 5
More from around the web

Placitas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE