Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I am sure Taco won't either. He won't even share his Pupperoni that he steals with you.
Well, that doesn't break my heart, because I don't like Pupperoni anyway.
Sit me down in front of a big bowl if ice-cream, and we're cookin'!

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Piglet Von Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you to a point, Auntie Frmr, but to me, no one is more beautiful, etc. than my Adopted Mom.
Kootzia was kind of cute, but she chose the Bingo over me, so she doesn't count so much any more.
I miss Kootzia occasionally, but she never texts or writes or nothing.
Still, I hope she's winning at the Bingo, and having a good time, over in Bingolia.
(one lone tear slides down the piglet's little pink snout)
Oh piglet, Kootzia thinks about you all the time. She isn't doing so well in Bingolia. I hear she is roughing it on the mountain tops, erecting a mud statue of you. She knows she lost the best thing that ever happen to her. She cries every night for you.
Piglet Von Chix

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh piglet, Kootzia thinks about you all the time. She isn't doing so well in Bingolia. I hear she is roughing it on the mountain tops, erecting a mud statue of you. She knows she lost the best thing that ever happen to her. She cries every night for you.
Auntie Frmr!
Kootzia & I have a long history of conflict, over her fascination with the Bingo, and unless she goes into extended treatment for her unhappy addiction, like for 661 days, she can build mud-statues of me all she wants, but I've un-carved her name from the "Piglet & Kootzia 4-ever" heart-shaped etching on the trunk of the tree-house.
There's still hope, tell her, because I haven't replaced her name--YET!

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

P and M wrote:
<quoted text>I have never had any of your cooking, because all you cook is chicken.
I haven't cooked Chix yet, and he is a chicken.

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Piglet Von Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Auntie Frmr!
Kootzia & I have a long history of conflict, over her fascination with the Bingo, and unless she goes into extended treatment for her unhappy addiction, like for 661 days, she can build mud-statues of me all she wants, but I've un-carved her name from the "Piglet & Kootzia 4-ever" heart-shaped etching on the trunk of the tree-house.
There's still hope, tell her, because I haven't replaced her name--YET!
I know piglet, maybe I can convince Kootzia to go for treatment. I am not sure who takes Bingo-aholics though. Maybe you could ask your dad, and I will talk too Kootzia. You two belong together piglet. Don't you miss her, even just a little bit? Don't let your mom influence your decision though,she never liked Kootzia much.
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't cooked Chix yet, and he is a chicken.
You'll never cook me, Frmr, and you might as well just give-up and admit it.
If you ever did get a-hold of me, I'd writhe & I'd writhe, and you'd drop me, and then of course I'd run away as fast as I could, shouting real loud for giant spiders to come out of the jury box to maul you.
Hey, I bet giant spiders would eagerly buy a lot of shares in Plan X.
You'd never be able to dis-arm giant spiders, Frmr, so don't plan on it.

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Piglet Von Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
(worried-ly)
Auntie Frmr!
That's a fine plan, but I was under the impression that Mom hates you, and I think Katia does, too.
Still, free ice cream...
That's a tough offer to turn-down.
Will you buy me THREE triple-scoop ice-cream cones, because if so, I'll keep Mom calm, and Katia too, if she's home (but I sort of hope she's not. More ice-cream for me, oinky).
Three triple scoop ice-cream cones it shall be. You just keep your mom calm. Katia, I suspect is busy spying on the party over at Taco's apartment.

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll never cook me, Frmr, and you might as well just give-up and admit it.
If you ever did get a-hold of me, I'd writhe & I'd writhe, and you'd drop me, and then of course I'd run away as fast as I could, shouting real loud for giant spiders to come out of the jury box to maul you.
Hey, I bet giant spiders would eagerly buy a lot of shares in Plan X.
You'd never be able to dis-arm giant spiders, Frmr, so don't plan on it.
Hmmm, how many legs do spiders have? 8 right? Well I wonder if they would taste like pretzels if I cooked them up nice and crispy. Chain saw would work, or bolt cutters, or my latest invention, spider leg cutter. HA! HA! You don't have that patent!
Piglet Von Chix

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I know piglet, maybe I can convince Kootzia to go for treatment. I am not sure who takes Bingo-aholics though. Maybe you could ask your dad, and I will talk too Kootzia. You two belong together piglet. Don't you miss her, even just a little bit? Don't let your mom influence your decision though,she never liked Kootzia much.
(dejected but coping)

Auntie Frmr, I'm almost completely "over" Kootzia by now, as she has clearly proven, by her extended absence and her silence, too, that I, her ex-devoted husband, mean considerably less to her than a bunch of Bingo chips, and Fame.
She won't come back, I know she won't, and on Tuesday, I'm placing an ad in "Single Piglet Monthly" magazine, and I'm going to look for Love again, only this time, no game-players.
Maybe Sweetie knows somebody, although he mainly hangs out with Sheep.

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Piglet Von Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
(dejected but coping)
Auntie Frmr, I'm almost completely "over" Kootzia by now, as she has clearly proven, by her extended absence and her silence, too, that I, her ex-devoted husband, mean considerably less to her than a bunch of Bingo chips, and Fame.
She won't come back, I know she won't, and on Tuesday, I'm placing an ad in "Single Piglet Monthly" magazine, and I'm going to look for Love again, only this time, no game-players.
Maybe Sweetie knows somebody, although he mainly hangs out with Sheep.
Oh piglet, are you sure you are over Kootzia? Her silence, and her absence is not by choice. Her absence is because she is no longer allowed in the Kingdom, your mom's choice. She is so unhappy without you piglet. Bingo doesn't mean much to her without you to share her love of bingo.

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

I got a text from Kootzia, and she says she will consider getting into Bingo Rehab if there is any hope between you & her piglet. What should I tell her?

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

I wonder how Mrs. Chix would feel if I invited Kootzia to the Kingdom for a visit? Kootzia could stay at my Hollow, and meanwhile I could see if I could find a treatment center for Bingo-aholics. Yeah, that's it! Hope Mrs. Chix doesn't try to foil my plans, as usual.

“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

fmer505-1951 wrote:
I wonder how Mrs. Chix would feel if I invited Kootzia to the Kingdom for a visit? Kootzia could stay at my Hollow, and meanwhile I could see if I could find a treatment center for Bingo-aholics. Yeah, that's it! Hope Mrs. Chix doesn't try to foil my plans, as usual.
I wouldn't like it very much, and you know it.

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

P and M wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't like it very much, and you know it.
What do you have against Kootzia? You never liked her Mrs. Chix, and you never tried to get along with her at all.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't cooked Chix yet, and he is a chicken.
But, you keep trying!

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

P and M wrote:
<quoted text>But, you keep trying!
I shall! I shall! And one of these days I am gonna git that chicken. Wanna come over for dinner Mrs. Chix?

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>What do you have against Kootzia? You never liked her Mrs. Chix, and you never tried to get along with her at all.
I want Kootzia to be happy with her Bingo and leave the Chix Family alone!

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

P and M wrote:
<quoted text>I want Kootzia to be happy with her Bingo and leave the Chix Family alone!
Kootzia isn't happy with Bingo. She and the piglet belong together. I am going to do everything I can to bring them back to each other.

I'm a romantic! Where is that chicken? I am starving!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I shall! I shall! And one of these days I am gonna git that chicken. Wanna come over for dinner Mrs. Chix?
I'll pass on dinner.
You will never get Chix if I have anything to do with it!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Kootzia isn't happy with Bingo. She and the piglet belong together. I am going to do everything I can to bring them back to each other.
I'm a romantic! Where is that chicken? I am starving!
You are a meddler. Bu** out of Chix Family business!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Placitas Discussions

Search the Placitas Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MADD brews up non-alcoholic drinks (Sep '09) 2 hr Reply 18
Bait Car Arrests 5 hr expect 1
NM vets react to Congress' VA reform deal 7 hr more red tape 1
Homeless slayings underscore dangers on the street 11 hr Cordwainer Trout 4
Program to teach empathy to Albuquerque children 18 hr lolololol 1
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 18 hr Mister Chix 105,832
NM Republican Martinez claims NM governor's seat (Nov '10) May '14 kyle richards 232
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Sandoval County was issued at July 29 at 10:24AM MDT

•••
•••
•••
Placitas Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Placitas Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000