Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#44990 May 2, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Dear, I hate to say this, but, I don't think you have a case!
Well, as usual, Dearest, I bow to your superior wisdom, but bitterly, to be sure.
I had so looked forward to seeing Frmr pay for her many infractions, and attempts to make a meal out of me, with her crusty tongs.
Frmr has you to thank for saving her from prosecution, and I wonder if she (Frmr) knows how fortunate she is, to have a friend like you.
Personally, I will never trust her, and I urge you not to, either.

“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#44991 May 2, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, as usual, Dearest, I bow to your superior wisdom, but bitterly, to be sure.
I had so looked forward to seeing Frmr pay for her many infractions, and attempts to make a meal out of me, with her crusty tongs.
Frmr has you to thank for saving her from prosecution, and I wonder if she (Frmr) knows how fortunate she is, to have a friend like you.
Personally, I will never trust her, and I urge you not to, either.
Oh, Dear, no one more than me wishes you had a case against Frmr! Truth is: I have the unaltered will right here with me! I suppose it is possible that she tried writing up a phony will. Maybe you could get her for that!
I don't trust Frmr farther than I can throw her. At 666 pounds, I couldn't toss her very far!

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#44992 May 2, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Really, Dear, why would Frmr go to prison?!
Because that chicken would frame me, that is why I would go to prison.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#44993 May 2, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, Dear, no one more than me wishes you had a case against Frmr! Truth is: I have the unaltered will right here with me! I suppose it is possible that she tried writing up a phony will. Maybe you could get her for that!
I don't trust Frmr farther than I can throw her. At 666 pounds, I couldn't toss her very far!
What? I don't weigh 666 pounds. I happen to be a petite 6666 pounds. Thanks for the compliment though. Whaddya mean you don't trust me? Why not?

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#44994 May 2, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Because that chicken would frame me, that is why I would go to prison.
I think it is more likely that you got caught doing a no no!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#44995 May 2, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>What? I don't weigh 666 pounds. I happen to be a petite 6666 pounds. Thanks for the compliment though. Whaddya mean you don't trust me? Why not?
You ask "Why not?"? Because you are a fibber and a troublemaker that is always trying Chix's and my life as difficult as possible! That's why!
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#44996 May 2, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, Dear, no one more than me wishes you had a case against Frmr! Truth is: I have the unaltered will right here with me! I suppose it is possible that she tried writing up a phony will. Maybe you could get her for that!
Dearest, I aree,
At 666 lbs, she's not readily throw-able, but she'll roll like there's no tomorrow.
The greater question is, will she (Frmr) actually bounce?
Let's grab her, and find out.
(I hope!)

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#44997 May 2, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Dearest, I aree,
At 666 lbs, she's not readily throw-able, but she'll roll like there's no tomorrow.
(I hope!)
Okie dokie, Dear! It sounds like fun!

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#44998 May 2, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Dearest, I aree,
(I hope!)
I already tole your wife that I am a PETITE 6666 pounds, and NO, I do not bounce. Keep your claws away from me!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#44999 May 2, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I already tole your wife that I am a PETITE 6666 pounds, and NO, I do not bounce. Keep your claws away from me!
(aside to Chix)

I bet Frmr does bounce!

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#45000 May 2, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Okie dokie, Dear! It sounds like fun!
Keep your grubby paws off me, MRs. Chix!

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#45001 May 2, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>(aside to Chix)
I bet Frmr does bounce!
I do not bounce! Don't even think about it either!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#45002 May 2, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Keep your grubby paws off me, MRs. Chix!
Sooo, you would prefer Chix's claws? Hmmmm?

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#45003 May 2, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I do not bounce! Don't even think about it either!
Oh, c'mon, Frmr, let's see if you bounce or not. I bet you bounce really good with a good keek start!
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#45004 May 2, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Keep your grubby paws off me, MRs. Chix!
Oh, Frmr, there's no personal animosity involved, in finding out if you truly "bounce".
Consider it a scientific experiment, and step nicely over here, to the edge of the Cliffs, so we can establish you elasticity.
You'll enjoy soaring out, over the Bay Of Chix, before you (presumably) bounce, bounce, bounce, off the jagged rocks below.
Just close your eyes, relax, and enjoy it.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#45005 May 2, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Sooo, you would prefer Chix's claws? Hmmmm?
NO! I am saying BOTH of you keep to yourselves. Don't touch me!

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#45006 May 2, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, Frmr, there's no personal animosity involved, in finding out if you truly "bounce".
Consider it a scientific experiment, and step nicely over here, to the edge of the Cliffs, so we can establish you elasticity.
You'll enjoy soaring out, over the Bay Of Chix, before you (presumably) bounce, bounce, bounce, off the jagged rocks below.
AHA! Yeah! Right! I don't think so chicken! The only one going over the jagged rocks will be you and the Mrs. if either one of you lays a claw or hand on me. I also bite, and do not have my rabies vaccination.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#45007 May 2, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
But, Dear, those jagged rocks are very pointy and could deflate Frmr before we could find out if she can truly bounce!
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#45008 May 2, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>NO! I am saying BOTH of you keep to yourselves. Don't touch me!
Oh, now adorable.
You're 'shy'.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#45009 May 2, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, c'mon, Frmr, let's see if you bounce or not. I bet you bounce really good with a good keek start!
Howsabout I give you and that chicken a keek in the rumpers? I DO NOT BOUNCE!
HEY TOPIX, notice I didn't use that cuss word "K**K?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Placitas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What's In A (Hispanic-Sounding) Surname? We Gav... 7 hr LuzAranda 14
RIP to a local legend. 12 hr Gaby 4 Lyfe 1
News Whatever Harvey Weinstein Is, He Is No Sex Addi... 13 hr Chef Fizzy 4
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 16 hr Piglet Von Chix 115,456
News Dare to Ask: Do Native Americans have facial an... (Sep '09) 23 hr Malefactor 120
News 'Breaking Bad' actors hosting fundraiser for Pu... Oct 20 Flynn aka Walter Jr 2
Mexican Judge in Carlsbad is Racist, Lewd, Sexist Oct 19 Hmmmm 10

Placitas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Placitas Mortgages