“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#43686 Apr 3, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Why am I brave?
You get into the airplane with that chicken, you put up with his antics, you look the other way when he goes to fast food joints. You are remarrying that chicken. You are a brave woman!
Mister Chix

Rio Rancho, NM

#43687 Apr 4, 2013
Hooray!
Today's the Big Day, when my current wife & I tie the knots all-over again.
Everyone is assembling next to the shark tank, at the Aquatic Park, and the air is already crowded with balloons, all colors.
I'm trying to squeeze myself into my tuxedo, but I'm going to need some Patron to lubricate myself, so's the zippers close.
I wanted to wear my loin-cloth, but my wife persuaded me not to, by threats.
I don't care too much, though, because I get to wear my flippers.
I'm actually looking forward to this, in a way.

“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#43688 Apr 4, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay.
I suppose that, out of the goodness of your heart, you sent an invitation to Frmr.
She'd better bring us a nice gift.
A REAL nice gift.
Well, Frmr would have had a hissy fit if we didn't invite her. She would have spoiled the re-wedding ceremony.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#43689 Apr 4, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Why would you be enthused about marrying that chicken, again? Mrs. Chix that chicken is nothing more then trouble. Of course you are the balance that he requires, and the keeper of the Patron.
I WANT to re-marry Chix, Frmr!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#43690 Apr 4, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Of course you weren't wrong Mrs. Chix. If I had not received an invitation I would have borrowed your Hummer and driven right through as you and Chix were renewing your vows.
that is what I feared.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#43691 Apr 4, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I love that chicken too. I especially would love him on a bed of lettuce with tomatoes, carrots, cucumbers.
Is all you think about is food, Frmr?

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#43692 Apr 4, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I am glad that you had foresight to invite me to the rewedding.
Why, Frmr? I would think you would rather cause trouble.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#43693 Apr 4, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
Mrs. Chix, have you and Chix heard from Aunt Minnie from New Guinea? Is there going to be a lot of Chix's relatives coming? I sure hope so!
BTW, why is Chix in Santa Fe? I see he took the Cooties with him. I hope he doesn't try to sell then another parcel of land.
You are keeping Chix's relatives from coming to the re-wedding, Frmr. None of the chicken-y relatives like you.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#43694 Apr 4, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>That isn't the only difference Mrs. Chix, don't forget you use chicken grease on your feet so you can glide.
Tsk. I do not, Frmr!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#43695 Apr 4, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>What? Oh Mrs. Chix, I will personally go and talk to Chix's relatives. I will invite them all over to my Hollow for a nice dinner. Of course they will be the main entree.
Leave Chix's relatives alone, Frmr. They may all gang up and peck you to pieces!
They would like that!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#43696 Apr 4, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>You mean you don't want to remarry Chix? Why? I don't blame you, but I am curious.
That wasn't what I was talkink about, Frmr. I was talkink about you!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#43697 Apr 4, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>What's true, and no it isn't? Now I am confused!
Oooh, I think I will go visit the Cooties, and the Cootie Babies. I will need to borrow some Yoo Hoo, and Whammo cakes Mrs. Chix. Leave them out on the counter for me, okay.
You are confused on general principle!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#43698 Apr 4, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Well with an attitude like that it means I am going to have to just go and get the Whammo cakes and Yoo Hoo out of your refrigerator myself.
It is all locked up, Frmr. Go buy your own.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#43699 Apr 4, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Mrs. Chix they don't like me because Chix's relatives haven't met me, yet.
Yeah, but they have all heard about you!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#43700 Apr 4, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Gee Mrs. Chix, you are one brave woman, or you are keeping the Earplug factory, and Patron distributors in business.
Why, thank-y, Frmr.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#43701 Apr 4, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Dang Mrs. Chix, that means I will have to look for my key to unlock everything. I wasn't up to having to mess with the locks tonight.
Oooh, That is way too bad. Har! Har!!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#43702 Apr 4, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>AH, Cousin Benny, so delicious. I am going to send them all out an invitation. It will say I want to make amends for eating Cousin Benny. Then the plumpest chicken shall be invited to be my house guest.
They will never fall for that, Frmr.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#43703 Apr 4, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>You get into the airplane with that chicken, you put up with his antics, you look the other way when he goes to fast food joints. You are remarrying that chicken. You are a brave woman!
Gee. I never thought of it that way.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#43704 Apr 4, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
Hooray!
Today's the Big Day, when my current wife & I tie the knots all-over again.
Everyone is assembling next to the shark tank, at the Aquatic Park, and the air is already crowded with balloons, all colors.
I'm trying to squeeze myself into my tuxedo, but I'm going to need some Patron to lubricate myself, so's the zippers close.
I wanted to wear my loin-cloth, but my wife persuaded me not to, by threats.
I don't care too much, though, because I get to wear my flippers.
I'm actually looking forward to this, in a way.
Me too, Dearest. You will look fine, I know.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#43705 Apr 4, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
Mrs. Chix, have you and Chix heard from Aunt Minnie from New Guinea? Is there going to be a lot of Chix's relatives coming? I sure hope so!
BTW, why is Chix in Santa Fe? I see he took the Cooties with him. I hope he doesn't try to sell then another parcel of land.
No one is in Santa Fe, Frmr. They are all just trying to throw you off of their track.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Placitas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is The Biggest Hate Organization in America? 1 hr wowed 42
trump derangement syndrome (Feb '17) 1 hr Concha Pena 194
How has Albuquerque changed ? 1 hr Concha Pena 7
Mob attorney 3 hr Marinepilot 1
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 12 hr Mister Chix 115,140
Hunting in Albuquerque 17 hr Marinepilot 1
KOB Channel 4 News Proposed "Dream Team"- Ment... (Nov '15) Fri Ustinque 34

Placitas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance