“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#41318 Feb 21, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Pardon me, Darling, but may I point out to you that having a stomach full of restless, whiny Girl Scouts is not what I'd necessarily call "normal".
My sleep has been very much disturbed by all-this, and adding to my anxiety is the sad fact that there are no more bottles of Patron on the wall.
We should maybe call Dr. Gotcha, Chewie's pal over to the Black Market, and make me an appointment to get operated on, to rid me of these pesky Girl Scouts in my stomach.
The bill, of course, goes to Frmr, because she sold me the cookies made of genuine Girl Scouts.
Well, let's see if we can do something less invasive. It could be that we can get the Girl Scouts out of you without surgery.
Kootzia

Albuquerque, NM

#41319 Feb 21, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Well Kootzia, I have to agree with piglet. I just don't think that you play fair, and that your "lucky" cards are marked.
What, you, in the tree house again?
Where do you keep coming from, and how do you get in, since the pig & I decided to burn the rope ladder?
Are you going to play cards, or are you just going to keep interfering in our care-free, happy game of Go Fish?
We're playing $66.11 per point, so bring your debit card.

“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#41320 Feb 21, 2013
Piglet Von Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Mom, I can't pay for the refreshments & canapes & Yoo Hoo for everybody until after I win at Go Fish, which shouldn't take long, provided Kootzia isn't allowed to play with what she refers to as her "Lucky" Go Fish cards.
She says thy're "lucky".
I say they're "marked."
I say Kootzia's cards are "marked" too, Dear One. Don't use that deck!
I will spring for the refreshments and all, think of it as my treat. I want you to have a fun evening, so cast away your worries and let's all have fun!

“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#41321 Feb 21, 2013
Kootzia wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh piglet, how can you say such a thing about your loyal & devoted wife?
Me, cheat at Go Fish?
Preposterous!
I was wrongly accused at the bingo, and now you're maligning my sterling reputation, with your base insinuations.
If I didn't know better, I'd think that you don't entirely trust me, and that's just heartbreaking, my piglet, heartbreaking.
We are all on to you, Kootzia.

8880

“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#41322 Feb 21, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I am not paying for anything chicken. You asked for Girl Scout cookies made with genuine Girl Scouts.
Well, Frmr, you should have known better than to give Chix cookies made with REAL Girl Scouts!

“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#41323 Feb 21, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>That's what I said about that chicken, "INSANE", or DRUNK!
Sane and insane are different, Frmr, and you know it. Chix is not insane, but, he is sane!

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#41324 Feb 21, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Well, Frmr, you should have known better than to give Chix cookies made with REAL Girl Scouts!
Don't blame me! That chicken wanted Girl Scout Cookies made with real Girl Scouts.

“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#41325 Feb 21, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Don't blame me! That chicken wanted Girl Scout Cookies made with real Girl Scouts.
I don't think Chix was being serious, Frmr. You take things way to literal!

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#41326 Feb 21, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think Chix was being serious, Frmr. You take things way to literal!
Of course that chicken was serious, and I just obliged.

“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#41327 Feb 21, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Of course that chicken was serious, and I just obliged.
Ah, no. I don't think so!

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#41328 Feb 21, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, no. I don't think so!
Figures you would say that! Every time that chicken gets himself in a pickle you stick up for him. Why?
Piglet Von Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#41329 Feb 21, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>I say Kootzia's cards are "marked" too, Dear One. Don't use that deck!
I will spring for the refreshments and all, think of it as my treat. I want you to have a fun evening, so cast away your worries and let's all have fun!
Mom!
You're the best, Mom, the best!
While you're out, getting the party supplies (don't forget the sparkling disco ball!), Kootzia & I will put on our grass skirts.
She'll wear her sequined Hello Kitty tube-top, and I'll don my best crimson cowboy hat, and we'll be ready to play Go Fish all night long!

“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#41330 Feb 21, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Figures you would say that! Every time that chicken gets himself in a pickle you stick up for him. Why?
Because you usually are the one that caused the problem!

“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#41331 Feb 21, 2013
Piglet Von Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Mom!
You're the best, Mom, the best!
While you're out, getting the party supplies (don't forget the sparkling disco ball!), Kootzia & I will put on our grass skirts.
She'll wear her sequined Hello Kitty tube-top, and I'll don my best crimson cowboy hat, and we'll be ready to play Go Fish all night long!
Sounds more like you are planning to do the Coconut Dance! I will be there, shortly.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#41332 Feb 21, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Because you usually are the one that caused the problem!
Blame me for every thing, eh? You know that Chix is the cause of all the problems.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#41333 Feb 21, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds more like you are planning to do the Coconut Dance! I will be there, shortly.
Oooh, I love to see the piglet dance the Coconut Dance, Kootzia too, but we will have to keep an eye on her that she doesn't look at our Go Fish Cards.

“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#41334 Feb 21, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Blame me for every thing, eh? You know that Chix is the cause of all the problems.
I was right. Things ARE back to normal!
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#41335 Feb 21, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Figures you would say that! Every time that chicken gets himself in a pickle you stick up for him. Why?
My wonderful, wonderful wife sticks up for me for one reason: Love.
Also, she promised to, when we got married, oh-so-long-ago.
In fact we have an anniversary coming up (our 11th), and we'll probably have a party, and yes, yes, you're invited, if you promise to jump out of the cake, shouting, "Whoopee!"

“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#41336 Feb 21, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oooh, I love to see the piglet dance the Coconut Dance, Kootzia too, but we will have to keep an eye on her that she doesn't look at our Go Fish Cards.
So do I! Maybe they will dance for us tonight. I will bring my bongo drums, just in case.
Yeah, you have to watch Kootzia every minute. I figure she plans to cheat, if she can.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#41337 Feb 21, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>I was right. Things ARE back to normal!
Not quite Mrs. Chix, the poor Girl Scouts are still in that chicken's belly. I shall get my chain saw and begin the operation on Chix to free the GS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Placitas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Apd investigating string of possible connected ... 3 hr julia 1
da Donald Emboldens Aaron Schlossberg 16 hr New York New York 1
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 19 hr Katia 116,384
pat davis is a clownbot Sat Bloodonhishands2 2
News Guadalupe County sheriff candidate's residency ... Sat The Truth Truth 11
News The Latest: Teen blames race discrimination in ... Fri Julie 3
News Video shows officers visit 7-year-old girl, par... Fri Janice Atencio 1

Placitas Jobs

Personal Finance

Placitas Mortgages