Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#38629 Jan 5, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>What? You fibbing chicken! You said you paid for the materials, if I had known the rats did, I would never make such demands of the darling rats. I hate you chicken! I will just have to make it up to the ratsies. Chix it isn't over yet between you and me, chicken!
(amused)

Are you,
could you possibly be,
threatening me, Frmr?
If that's the case, you'll get a Hollow built out of frail tooth-picks, and gum.
Enjoy your last night, in the Palace.
You should go ahead & take a bath, too, but not in my private bath-tub.
I absolutely forbid it.
Use soap, too, for a change.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#38630 Jan 5, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>What about my darling rats?
I made some demands thinking that Chix was paying for the material to fix my Hollow, but that chicken lied, it was the rats who out of the goodness of their heart bought the material and are repairing it for free. I hate that chicken!

“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#38631 Jan 5, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh no! That plane dived, then soared, flipped upside down. Oh no, that chicken was drunk, as usual.
Well, you survived, didn't you? Soo, why are you NOW complaining? Hmmm?

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#38632 Jan 5, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I made some demands thinking that Chix was paying for the material to fix my Hollow, but that chicken lied, it was the rats who out of the goodness of their heart bought the material and are repairing it for free. I hate that chicken!
Well, II will talk to my darling rats.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#38633 Jan 6, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I am not like that chicken, I never claimed to invent Patron. King Russy of Russia invented Patron.
Did King Russy tell you that he invented Patron? He is a fibber just like you. Russians claim that Russians invented everything. Truth is: Chix did!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#38634 Jan 6, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I have no doubt that Chix has patents for everything, because he STOLE them.
You can't prove that and you know it!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#38635 Jan 6, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>So are you saying that Chix invented Patron? Oh Mrs. Chix, that chicken didn't invent anything, except nekkedness.
Probably.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#38636 Jan 6, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Mrs. Chix the only thing that chicken invents is causing trouble. I am not on his back, but I would like his back on a bed of lettuce!
See! There you go threatening Chix when he has done nothing to deserve it! Bad, bad, Frmr!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#38637 Jan 6, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, Chix did invent almost everything, in his mind only though.
In everybody's mind, Frmr. You are the ONLY ONE that says different!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#38638 Jan 6, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh nonsense Mrs. Chix, both you and that chicken adore me, almost as much as I adore myself.
Ha ha ha ha! Oh, Frmr! You are too funny!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#38639 Jan 6, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Mrs. Chix, I would not feel safe in anything that chicken invented that is off the ground. Sweet and caring? HAR! HAR! You certainly can't mean that chicken-y husband of yours.
You mean you have never been in an airplane?Maybe, if you are nice, Chix will pilot a flight just for you! Flying is thrillink!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#38640 Jan 6, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I am not delusional, that chicken is. Why don't you listen?
See!That's what I am talking about, Frmr! You are so delusional, you think Chix is when he's not!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#38641 Jan 6, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>It is not nonsense Mrs. Chix, you just won't admit that it is that chicken who is at fault for everything bad.
But, Chix isn't! You are the cause of every bad thing that happens to you! YOU!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#38642 Jan 6, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I have been on an air plane, but now that you mention it, I was scared because the pilot kept squawking, and drinking from a flask. Would that possibly, maybe, probably that chicken?
Hmmm, could have been. Was it a white knuckle flight? If so, wasn't it nice to get safely back on the ground? Hmmm?

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#38643 Jan 6, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>HA! You know that what I speak about that chicken is true, but as usual you will deny it. Why do you defend that chicken so much?
What I said is true! Everything bad you say about Chix is a big, fat fib!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#38644 Jan 6, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>HA! That chicken lied, as usual about paying for the materials to fix my Hollow, it was the ratsies. I hate that chicken!
What are you talking about now, Frmr? Think before you speak and then try to make sense when you do it (talk)!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#38645 Jan 6, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh no! That plane dived, then soared, flipped upside down. Oh no, that chicken was drunk, as usual.
Oh! what a fun flight that must have been!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#38646 Jan 6, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I made some demands thinking that Chix was paying for the material to fix my Hollow, but that chicken lied, it was the rats who out of the goodness of their heart bought the material and are repairing it for free. I hate that chicken!
Well, how sweet of my darling rats! I will have a party for them (rats) to show them my gratitude!
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#38647 Jan 6, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
Not all of that is precisely accurate, Frmr, because don't forget that rats are little thespians, and like to draw drama into every situation, but strictly on account of your meddling, I'm having your Hollow re-built out of twigs, with a leaf-en roof, and no guarantees.
You'll be in by tonight, right?
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#38648 Jan 6, 2013
P.S.
I, Chix (with a capital "C"), don't "hate" you, Frmr, but you'll never be 1st on my gift list.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Placitas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How has Albuquerque changed ? 6 hr Concha Pena 5
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 6 hr new parrot 115,130
trump derangement syndrome (Feb '17) 16 hr Concha Pena 188
News NMSU Chancellor Carruthers to retire in 2018 18 hr roberta 2
Poll Who's hotter at KOB-TV? (Dec '11) Aug 14 de gustibus 46
Tools stolen from your repair shop, truck, home... Aug 14 fly on wall 1
Watch out for M-Day FILMS Aug 12 Agent Satan 1

Placitas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance