“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#36002 Nov 25, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>No, Muffin was not allowed to hit Sam today. Sam is too tiny compared to that big giant kitty.
Good for Sam! It must be very humiliating to be beat up by a little cat!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#36003 Nov 25, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Sam shouldn't be such a baby. Tiny Man just 'beat' Sam up too.
Sam is a lover, not a fighter, Frmr. He is just a sweet, lovable boy. Tiny Man beat up poor Sam? Why? I didn't know TM had it in him!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#36004 Nov 25, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Well, that tiny Sam was getting on the bed with 'baby', when Tiny Man attacked Sam out of the blue. Sam of course took it like the big man he is.
Soo, all of the sudden, TM didn't want to share the bed?

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#36005 Nov 25, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Whaddya mean, Sam let TM beat him up? Everybody, including Muffin beat Sam up. Sam is a gentle giant.
Well, that lovable hunk of a doggie is very sweet not to hurt little Tiny Man!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#36006 Nov 25, 2012
Katia wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm through with Taco forever, or until he gets rid of them stoopid, giggling Harem Girls & gets a high-paying job, whichever comes first.
He's been toying with my tender heart for close to 3 years now, and if he (Taco) doesn't 'step-up' pretty soon, I'm going to find somebody else, for certain.
You keep sayink that, Katia! You looked and looked for another boyfriend, and couldn't find one. Ig you would give up you demand for Diamond Tennis bracelet and go beck to Taco, everyone's life would be happier.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#36007 Nov 25, 2012
Katia wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm through with Taco forever, or until he gets rid of them stoopid, giggling Harem Girls & gets a high-paying job, whichever comes first.
He's been toying with my tender heart for close to 3 years now, and if he (Taco) doesn't 'step-up' pretty soon, I'm going to find somebody else, for certain.
Oh Katia, you know very well that Taco will never find a high paying job, unless Mrs. Chix is willing to hire him as the official 'water-er' of the Palace plants. Get rid of his entourage? You know that Taco thrives on all those Harem Girls giggling and making a fuss over him.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#36008 Nov 25, 2012
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>You keep sayink that, Katia! You looked and looked for another boyfriend, and couldn't find one. Ig you would give up you demand for Diamond Tennis bracelet and go beck to Taco, everyone's life would be happier.
Oh Mrs. Chix, Katia will never find another who will measure up to the doggie that Taco is.
Katia

Albuquerque, NM

#36009 Nov 25, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Katia, you know very well that Taco will never find a high paying job, unless Mrs. Chix is willing to hire him as the official 'water-er' of the Palace plants. Get rid of his entourage? You know that Taco thrives on all those Harem Girls giggling and making a fuss over him.
That chihuahua's lips will never touch mine, as long as there's Harem Girls around, and he's not working.
Such a pity, too, because I've never seen a doggy with the 'lifting power' of Taco, yet he tragically lacks the motivation to apply for work, at the Palace.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#36010 Nov 25, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Mrs. Chix, Katia will never find another who will measure up to the doggie that Taco is.
I know, but, Katia is too greedy and selfish to realize that.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#36011 Nov 25, 2012
Katia wrote:
<quoted text>
That chihuahua's lips will never touch mine, as long as there's Harem Girls around, and he's not working.
Such a pity, too, because I've never seen a doggy with the 'lifting power' of Taco, yet he tragically lacks the motivation to apply for work, at the Palace.
You are so right Katia, Taco definitely does have 'lifting' power. Taco is motivated, but it doesn't mean work. Oh Katia, just give up and admit that you will always luff that Chihuahua.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#36012 Nov 25, 2012
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>I know, but, Katia is too greedy and selfish to realize that.
Oh Mrs. Chix, Katia just wants a hard working doggie. She did say that Taco has 'lifting' power, maybe you could hire him.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#36013 Nov 25, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Mrs. Chix, Katia just wants a hard working doggie. She did say that Taco has 'lifting' power, maybe you could hire him.
We already have Chix for all the "lifting power" that we need, so I don't think there is a need for Taco. Plus, he would steal everythink we have that he could carry.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#36014 Nov 25, 2012
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>We already have Chix for all the "lifting power" that we need, so I don't think there is a need for Taco. Plus, he would steal everythink we have that he could carry.
Ah, Mrs. Chix, my reference to Taco's 'lifting' power was two-fold.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#36015 Nov 25, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, Mrs. Chix, my reference to Taco's 'lifting' power was two-fold.
Two-fold? What do you mean, Frmr? Hmmm? Explain!

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#36016 Nov 25, 2012
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Two-fold? What do you mean, Frmr? Hmmm? Explain!
Think about Taco's 'lifting' power Mrs. Chix. Not only does he pilfer things but he also.....!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#36017 Nov 25, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Think about Taco's 'lifting' power Mrs. Chix. Not only does he pilfer things but he also.....!
Yes, Frmr, I know. All over my stuff. I am not going to PAY him to do either!
Katia

Albuquerque, NM

#36018 Nov 25, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>You are so right Katia, Taco definitely does have 'lifting' power. Taco is motivated, but it doesn't mean work. Oh Katia, just give up and admit that you will always luff that Chihuahua.
I've never denied that he's (Taco) the only chihuahua I'll ever love, but there's lots of potential boyfriends out there, if I could just meet them.
I have to find a way to un-glue myself from Taco's door, at the Waldorf Hysteria.
I asked the super, but he (super) just laughed, and he laughed, and said, "You glued yourself into this mess, sister, and you can just un-glue yourself out."
I hope the glue melts before Taco and the Harem Girls get home from the circus.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#36019 Nov 25, 2012
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, Frmr, I know. All over my stuff. I am not going to PAY him to do either!
Why not Mrs. Chix? It would mean that Taco would have a payink job and Katia would be happy then.
I tole you that Taco's lifting power was two fold!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#36020 Nov 25, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Why not Mrs. Chix? It would mean that Taco would have a payink job and Katia would be happy then.
I tole you that Taco's lifting power was two fold!
No no no, Frmr. Taco should maybe go work for the Government, or something.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#36021 Nov 25, 2012
Katia wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never denied that he's (Taco) the only chihuahua I'll ever love, but there's lots of potential boyfriends out there, if I could just meet them.
I have to find a way to un-glue myself from Taco's door, at the Waldorf Hysteria.
I asked the super, but he (super) just laughed, and he laughed, and said, "You glued yourself into this mess, sister, and you can just un-glue yourself out."
I hope the glue melts before Taco and the Harem Girls get home from the circus.
Well Katia, if you bought that glue from CHix, it will probably unglue in about 11 seconds.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Placitas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 53 min Melanie 114,472
Why Are Democrats Afraid? 1 hr threeway 7
News Report: ICE arrests five in Albuquerque 2 hr luch 22 15
New Tax Coming 2 hr luch 22 28
New Mexico tea store 2 hr Rebecca 10
News Trump voters thrilled with promised action on b... 5 hr Go Blue Forever 597
Are there any places left in albuquerque to ren... 10 hr Cilantro 2

Placitas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Placitas Mortgages