“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#25082 Jul 4, 2012
Nadine wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooh hoo hoo, how can you say such things, knowing that I'm just a helpless old (82) woman, and that my daughter works for lawyers, and that I deserve to have the money and be at the party indefinitely?
I'm old (82)!
I'm completely helpless!
Them sharkies (and thart terrible poem of which they are so proud) would just chew off my toesies, all in one gulp, and even that wouldn't make me leave the party.
You'll have to fill me full of lead, to get me to leave that party, which you wouldn't dare, because I'm just a helpless old (82) woman, who's daughter works for lawyers, ooh hoo hoo!
Oh boo hoo hoo! As if I care Nadine that you claim to be old, 82 years old. IMO, you are Medusa's long lost twin sister.
Oh you won't leave the party unless you are full of lead, how about some dynamite or nitro? I will gladly provide either one to help you leave the party Nadine.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#25083 Jul 4, 2012
P and M wrote:
Frmr! Get your nitro! Lots of it!
Hurry!
Will 111 gallons and 66 sticks of dynamite do, Mrs. Chix?

“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#25084 Jul 4, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh boo hoo hoo! As if I care Nadine that you claim to be old, 82 years old. IMO, you are Medusa's long lost twin sister.
Oh you won't leave the party unless you are full of lead, how about some dynamite or nitro? I will gladly provide either one to help you leave the party Nadine.
Why don't you use your nitro on her (Nadine) BEFORE she even gets to the party!

“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#25085 Jul 4, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Will 111 gallons and 66 sticks of dynamite do, Mrs. Chix?
I think that would work nicely! Hurry, Frmr, hurry!

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#25086 Jul 4, 2012
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you use your nitro on her (Nadine) BEFORE she even gets to the party!
I am trying Mrs. Chix but she has an entourage made up of her stoopid son and her daughter that works for lawyers, she is their cleaning lady.

“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#25087 Jul 4, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I am trying Mrs. Chix but she has an entourage made up of her stoopid son and her daughter that works for lawyers, she is their cleaning lady.
Nitro the son and cleaning lady daughter too! Do you need me to run to the Mall and get you some more nitro, Frmr?
Nadine

Huntsville, AL

#25088 Jul 4, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh boo hoo hoo! As if I care Nadine that you claim to be old, 82 years old. IMO, you are Medusa's long lost twin sister.
Oh you won't leave the party unless you are full of lead, how about some dynamite or nitro? I will gladly provide either one to help you leave the party Nadine.
You know what, you little trouble-maker?
I'm going to tell my son on you, and he'll right-smart settle your mettle, as in shrapnel, all embedded in your BUTT.
I'm old (82)!
I'm very helpless!
I also demand all the cup-cakes and all the Yoo Hoo and all the Patron, at the party, and I'm bringing my sleeping bag, and I'm staying at the party until I croak, if I feel like it, Frmr, or whatever your real name is.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#25089 Jul 4, 2012
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Nitro the son and cleaning lady daughter too! Do you need me to run to the Mall and get you some more nitro, Frmr?
Yes, bring me 666 gallons more of Nitro and hurry, please and thank-y.

“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#25090 Jul 4, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, bring me 666 gallons more of Nitro and hurry, please and thank-y.
OK, I will be back in a flash! Anything to hurry the riddance of "them".

“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#25091 Jul 4, 2012
Nadine wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what, you little trouble-maker?
I'm going to tell my son on you, and he'll right-smart settle your mettle, as in shrapnel, all embedded in your BUTT.
I'm old (82)!
I'm very helpless!
I also demand all the cup-cakes and all the Yoo Hoo and all the Patron, at the party, and I'm bringing my sleeping bag, and I'm staying at the party until I croak, if I feel like it, Frmr, or whatever your real name is.
Watch out! You might just croak before you get to the party, you old (82) hag!

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#25092 Jul 4, 2012
P and M wrote:
Happy July 4th! I hope it is a fun and safe day!
Happy Birthday USA!
I did, I did have a nice 4th of July. The party at the Palace was great and everyone ate lots of food and danced the Coconut Dance while the Poodles played "Highway To Hell" the patriotic version.
Nadine

Huntsville, AL

#25093 Jul 4, 2012
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Watch out! You might just croak before you get to the party, you old (82) hag!
Oh, so you're against me, too, are you?
Yeah, I'm just REAL SCARED of the wife of a CHICKEN!!!

P.S.
I intend to play the Fair Maid Marion, in the Robin-Chicken movie.

“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#25094 Jul 4, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I did, I did have a nice 4th of July. The party at the Palace was great and everyone ate lots of food and danced the Coconut Dance while the Poodles played "Highway To Hell" the patriotic version.
Yes, me too! You even helped be cook all the food! We had a great time and everyone was there and it was a great day with the Family and the fireworks show awed us all!

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#25095 Jul 4, 2012
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, me too! You even helped be cook all the food! We had a great time and everyone was there and it was a great day with the Family and the fireworks show awed us all!
Yes we did have a great time until Chix decided to let out his Tarzan yell as he swung from the tree to where you were. Boy was that shocking to see that chicken in just a loin cloth, red, white and blue at that.
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#25096 Jul 5, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes we did have a great time until Chix decided to let out his Tarzan yell as he swung from the tree to where you were. Boy was that shocking to see that chicken in just a loin cloth, red, white and blue at that.
Shocking, perhaps, but you must admit that it was quite a thrill.
That loin-cloth looks damn*d nice, when I wear my King-ly cape and my crown, and I brandish my sceptre, as I go about, raising taxes.
No photos, please, out of modesty.

“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#25097 Jul 5, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh boo hoo hoo! As if I care Nadine that you claim to be old, 82 years old. IMO, you are Medusa's long lost twin sister.
Oh you won't leave the party unless you are full of lead, how about some dynamite or nitro? I will gladly provide either one to help you leave the party Nadine.
You tell her, Frmr!
Whether Nadine likes it or not, she ain't coming to our party! Not even for 5 minutes and that goes for her son and daughter too!

“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#25098 Jul 5, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Will 111 gallons and 66 sticks of dynamite do, Mrs. Chix?
I can't wait for the fiery boom!

“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#25099 Jul 5, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I am trying Mrs. Chix but she has an entourage made up of her stoopid son and her daughter that works for lawyers, she is their cleaning lady.
I have faith in you, Frmr! Just do the best you can!

“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#25100 Jul 5, 2012
Nadine wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what, you little trouble-maker?
I'm going to tell my son on you, and he'll right-smart settle your mettle, as in shrapnel, all embedded in your BUTT.
I'm old (82)!
I'm very helpless!
I also demand all the cup-cakes and all the Yoo Hoo and all the Patron, at the party, and I'm bringing my sleeping bag, and I'm staying at the party until I croak, if I feel like it, Frmr, or whatever your real name is.
We will all see if we can help you croak as soon as possible!

“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#25101 Jul 5, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, bring me 666 gallons more of Nitro and hurry, please and thank-y.
I have a Hummer full of nitro just for you, Frmr! Do your worst with it and rid us of Nadine
Since she is way old (82) she should go "out" pretty easy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Placitas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Are the Five Worst Presidents in United Sta... 1 hr More 78
News Protesters clash with police outside Trump rall... 1 hr Isnt 376
News Albuquerque schools COO dies on hiking trail 1 hr Your 2
News N.M. Veterans Memorial 1 hr Hey 9
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 1 hr Manuel 112,350
Vote Trump! 2 hr little 41
Is Gary Johnson Just a Smidgen Gay? (Aug '11) 2 hr Teresa 34
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Placitas Mortgages