“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#23859 May 29, 2012
Bears wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bears Babies Bistro glowing neon sign has faded to black, and the windows are shuttered.
The vast, now-empty parking lot once held a thousand cars, filled with eager diners, come to enjoy the exquisite cuisine and, we now admit, the Cootie-Babies, as they sped about on their roller-skates, in their floor-length black aprons, bringing tears of joy (we think) to our many patron's eyes.
That's all gone now, as the full moon rises over our, Bears, shattered dreams.
The night is weeping.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#23860 May 29, 2012
Bears wrote:
<quoted text>
(perk-ily)
Oh, we're already back on 4 legs, and have decided to open a Bait Shop.
We're going to specialize in synthetic bait, so's not to worry the worms.
We might also open a little crab-shack, next to the Bait Shop, and people will go in, to visit the crabs.
It's an 'iffy' venture, we know, but we've got $11.00 to start, and we feel pretty confident.
No Cootie-Babies will be needed, at either Bait Shop or crab-shack, only synthetic worms, and crabs.
Our Empire shall rise again, and we will succeed.
Tomorrow is a brand new day!
But, alas, there will be no more Bears Babies Cuisine.
Bears

Albuquerque, NM

#23861 May 29, 2012
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>You never explained why you don't like me so much any more. What did I do? Hmmm?
Not like you!?
Why, Mrs. Chix, we're crazy about you, always have been.
It's just that we kind-of thought that you were encouraging the C-Bs to mutiny, on account of the seltzer, which we purchased from that shady husband of yours, and now the only customers who ever knock upon the shuttered doors of the BBB are the flies, and they hardly order anything. They never even ordered one single baby, and them baby's were our "speciality", now gone.
Why don't you mosey onb over to the Bait shop/crab-shack, and you can get to know some pretty interesting crabs.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#23862 May 29, 2012
Bears wrote:
<quoted text>
Not like you!?
Why, Mrs. Chix, we're crazy about you, always have been.
It's just that we kind-of thought that you were encouraging the C-Bs to mutiny, on account of the seltzer, which we purchased from that shady husband of yours, and now the only customers who ever knock upon the shuttered doors of the BBB are the flies, and they hardly order anything. They never even ordered one single baby, and them baby's were our "speciality", now gone.
Why don't you mosey onb over to the Bait shop/crab-shack, and you can get to know some pretty interesting crabs.
Oooh. What Cootie-Babies mutiny? I thought you fired them, didn't you?
I am going to miss bears babies cuisine, it was wonderful!
Maybe you should try to get the C-Bs back, with a handsome raise.
Bears

Albuquerque, NM

#23863 May 29, 2012
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Oooh. What Cootie-Babies mutiny? I thought you fired them, didn't you?
I am going to miss bears babies cuisine, it was wonderful!
Maybe you should try to get the C-Bs back, with a handsome raise.
Ah, no.
Cootie-Babies texted us, and said that they were devoting every waking hour to their new study-program, at the El Capone Etiquette Academy, where they are learning, on our dime, about respecting bears, and old-people.
We want them to succeed, we really do, and we're going to every single tennis match that they're in, to cheer.
On the side, we're taking bets on the tennis matches.
We're favoring Cootie-Babies, with odds at 66 to 11.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#23864 May 29, 2012
Bears wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, no.
Cootie-Babies texted us, and said that they were devoting every waking hour to their new study-program, at the El Capone Etiquette Academy, where they are learning, on our dime, about respecting bears, and old-people.
We want them to succeed, we really do, and we're going to every single tennis match that they're in, to cheer.
On the side, we're taking bets on the tennis matches.
We're favoring Cootie-Babies, with odds at 66 to 11.
Aww, isn't that nice!The C-Bs were the top of their class at the El Capone Elementary For the Small But Gifted and I expect no less from them now. I am glad they are learning to respect bears and old people!
Maybe you can retire after they graduate.
Bears

Albuquerque, NM

#23865 May 29, 2012
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Aww, isn't that nice!The C-Bs were the top of their class at the El Capone Elementary For the Small But Gifted and I expect no less from them now. I am glad they are learning to respect bears and old people!
Maybe you can retire after they graduate.
What about those bets we mentioned, on the tennis-matches?
Your odds are better if you get in early, on the wagers.
(Nobody's supposed to know this, but cootie-Babies will be wearing their roller-skates, during the tennis matches, thus giving them a distinct advantage.
We urge you to bet now, and avoid the crowds.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#23866 May 29, 2012
Bears wrote:
<quoted text>
What about those bets we mentioned, on the tennis-matches?
Your odds are better if you get in early, on the wagers.
(Nobody's supposed to know this, but cootie-Babies will be wearing their roller-skates, during the tennis matches, thus giving them a distinct advantage.
We urge you to bet now, and avoid the crowds.
Well, I HAVE to put my money on the Cootie-Babies! Of course, you know I do! They are superb tennis player and no one can beat them. They are sure-fire winners if their ever were some!
Cootie-Babies

Albuquerque, NM

#23867 May 29, 2012
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I HAVE to put my money on the Cootie-Babies! Of course, you know I do! They are superb tennis player and no one can beat them. They are sure-fire winners if their ever were some!
Auntie Mrs. Chix!
In honor of your confidence in us, we're dedicating the first tennis match to you, and will all wear blue ribbons, the same collor as your tutu.
It's not going to be a piece of caske.
We're playing against Viking Kittens.

P.S.
Try to keep Mr. Chix from tipping over, or passing out, okay?
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#23868 May 30, 2012
Cootie-Babies wrote:
<quoted text>
Auntie Mrs. Chix!
In honor of your confidence in us, we're dedicating the first tennis match to you, and will all wear blue ribbons, the same collor as your tutu.
P.S.
Cootie-Babies, I don't know what you're implying about me "tipping over or passing out", but if you're referring to me having a Patron julep or 2 or 3 or 5 or 8 during the tennis matches, I'd like to remind you that in the hot, glaring sun, while watching tennis matches, everyone, not just chickens, gets very heated, and hydration is a must.
If I tip over, it'll be because I was pushed, or if I pass out,'tis the sun that's the culprit, not my cooling methods.
Just you Cootie-Babies pay attention to your opponents, Viking Kittens, and leave my imbibery out of it,'kay?
Remember, in this up-coming match, your goal is to wipe-up the tennis court with Viking Kittens, and the honor of the El Capone Etiquette Academy is in your many tiny hands.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#23869 May 30, 2012
Cootie-Babies wrote:
<quoted text>
Auntie Mrs. Chix!
P.S.
Oh, C-Bs! I feel so honored! Ribbons to match my tutu is such a sweet idea!
Those Viking Kittens are very good at playing tennis, but, I am putting my money (11) all on you!
I will see what I can do about your Uncle Mr Chix, OK?

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#23870 May 30, 2012
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Cootie-Babies, I don't know what you're implying about me "tipping over or passing out", but if you're referring to me having a Patron julep or 2 or 3 or 5 or 8 during the tennis matches, I'd like to remind you that in the hot, glaring sun, while watching tennis matches, everyone, not just chickens, gets very heated, and hydration is a must.
If I tip over, it'll be because I was pushed, or if I pass out,'tis the sun that's the culprit, not my cooling methods.
Just you Cootie-Babies pay attention to your opponents, Viking Kittens, and leave my imbibery out of it,'kay?
Remember, in this up-coming match, your goal is to wipe-up the tennis court with Viking Kittens, and the honor of the El Capone Etiquette Academy is in your many tiny hands.
You are putting a lot of pressure on the C-Bs, Dear. Don't freak them out!

The C-Bs are just concerned about you, Darling. The last tennis match we went to, you passed out on top of the net. It held up the game for a while because your claws got tangled up in the netting.
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#23871 May 30, 2012
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>You are putting a lot of pressure on the C-Bs, Dear. Don't freak them out!
The C-Bs are just concerned about you, Darling. The last tennis match we went to, you passed out on top of the net. It held up the game for a while because your claws got tangled up in the netting.
That wasn't a case of inebriety, it was simple sun-stroke.
I just want the Cootie-Babies to win, win, win, over Viking Kittens, which they (C-Bs) should easily do, if they properly oil their roller-skates, and wear tutu-blue ribbons, for good luck.
Let's drink to that, hey?
P. S.
I'm starving. What's for lunch?

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#23872 May 30, 2012
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Whaddya mean Chix? What tennis match? Why didn't anyone text me about this while I was on vacation in Amnesia? Oh this just can't be good, I love the C-B but I love the VK too.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#23873 May 30, 2012
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, never fear, Frmr, about Bears trying to de-life me.
Rats are constructing a sloid-tin Bears-proof suit for me, and sheep have knitted an attractive & functional drop-seat, so I don't anticipate too much trouble from Bears, and I fully-support Cootie-Babies's decision to wash their many little hands of the Bistro.
You know what Bears need, Frmr?
They (Bears) need a few days in the Stern Room, at the Palace, for contemplation, not that the Cootie-Babies want their jobs back, but the incident with the seltzer really wasn't their (Cootie-Babies) fault at all. When the seltzer bottles all burst at once, the Cootie-Babies were out-back, taking a wheedleberry break, and had no hand in the wet, foamy fiasco, on the patio of the Bistro.
Once Bears realize that, and admit their hasty error, the healing process can begin.
Aha! I smell a chicken's involvement in this fiasco! Chix what was your role in the fiasco with the seltzer? Chix, come clean so as the Bears and C-B can begin negotiations.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#23874 May 30, 2012
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
I just want the Cootie-Babies to win, win, win, over Viking Kittens, which they (C-Bs) should easily do, if they properly oil their roller-skates, and wear tutu-blue ribbons, for good luck.
P. S.
Why do you want the Cootie Babies to win over the VK? I thought they(VK) were part of the CEFG, too?
Do you have money on the C-B? Oh as for lunch, you will probably have your usual Chix, a Patron Sorbet.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#23875 May 30, 2012
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Frmr has already been up and around, dispute the fact that she should be taking it easy. Sometimes you just can't, ya know?
Ah, I have been trying so hard to be up and around but seems my tummy thinks it is out on the high seas. The appealing thought of grilled chicken, well it just doesn't taste so good any more.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#23876 May 30, 2012
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
P. S.
Oh, I didn't realize that! I thought your rouge red cheeks wer as a result of too much Patron, tho I didn't think that was possible (that you could have too much Patron).
My money is on the C-Bs, they are experts in handling those tennis racquets like masters with their many hands. They are going to be a pleasure to watch. I noticed the Viking Kittens have a pretty lazy backhand.

PS. Wheedleberry pancakes.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#23877 May 30, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>What? Whaddya mean Chix? What tennis match? Why didn't anyone text me about this while I was on vacation in Amnesia? Oh this just can't be good, I love the C-B but I love the VK too.
No one tole you about the tennis match? Oops!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#23878 May 30, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Aha! I smell a chicken's involvement in this fiasco! Chix what was your role in the fiasco with the seltzer? Chix, come clean so as the Bears and C-B can begin negotiations.
Chix just sold the bears the seltzer, Frmr. That's all. Really!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Placitas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two charged in theft at assisted living center 2 hr Ten yearz gone 1
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 6 hr Mister Chix 115,629
Want extra money for the holidays 7 hr Johnjg72 1
News Albuquerque police identify remains (Feb '09) 9 hr Concernedcitizen714 121
Sudden influx of people moving in to Rio Rancho 10 hr Noticed 1
Poll Linda Beaver Hot or Not (Apr '08) Fri Max 6
News Whatever Harvey Weinstein Is, He Is No Sex Addi... Fri Funny 16

Placitas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance