Hezbollah, Hamas, Abu Sayef: A Messag...
Idea Man

Flint, MI

#61 Nov 21, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I know that KM isn't Jewish and that he is a Seventh Day Adventist, but the statement he made implied that if you aren't Jewish, you don't have a chance of making it thru the Gate of Heaven.
I don't know if he is saying it to agitate or really believes what he says.
wah wah wah
Idea Man

Flint, MI

#62 Nov 21, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>According to KM, you sure can. I on the other hand am not Jewish so I am never going to make it into Heaven. It makes no difference what I do on this earth.
wah wah wah
Greybeard

AOL

#63 Nov 21, 2012
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the Nevadans who already live in this small piece of land? How would they be compensated for the land that they own and have lived on for generations? Would we be justified in telling them just to get the hell out, as happened with the Palestinians?
If you read the post, 86% of Nevada is owned by the federal government. That's roughly accurate. There are no private people living on this land. You are missing the point though. We displaced the original inhabitants, Native Americans/Indians from ALL of their lands and gave them crappy parcels of land here and there. It would not affect the US government, nor Americans one bit to give Native Americans one piece of land, out of all of the federal lands owned by the US government, if the Native Americans so requested. It would be a reasonable request, and the US would be a world-class Grinch if it refused it. Some people just like to argue for the sake of arguing.
Greybeard

AOL

#64 Nov 21, 2012
BTW, no one told the Palestinians to "get the hell out". They were invited to stay, and to this day, Palestinians still live in Israel and are represented in the Knesset. The Palestinians who got the hell out fought against Israel and tried to kill the Jews living there, as well as the returning Jews who arrived there after May 15, 1948. Most of these people you talk about were Bedou, wanderers, who had no fixed living area.
Once Israel irrigated the lands it regained, and made them productive and fertile, then of course every Mahmoud, Said & Kamal wanted to live there.
Greybeard

AOL

#65 Nov 21, 2012
Lobo Viejo. Let me ask you something. If you were living out in the middle of nowhere. And a bunch of motorcycle thugs surrounded your house or trailer and began shooting at it/your family. Would you wait until members of your family were killed or would you try to kill them all and eliminate the threat? I'm not talking killing every motorcycle thug out there, ONLY THE ONES SHOOTING AT YOUR HOUSE.
War's a messy thing, even though the Israelis take reasonable care. The best solution to your false arguments is: Don't shoot missiles at Israel. It's like saying: Don't point a gun at a cop and you won't get shot. It's very simple, really.
Greybeard

AOL

#66 Nov 21, 2012
Hello, Knightmare. Thanks for the kind words. You have good posts as well. "There are none so blind as those who will not see".

“26.2”

Since: Feb 08

Santa Fe, NM

#67 Nov 21, 2012
Greybeard wrote:
<quoted text>
That is patently false. Five (5) Israelis have been killed to date as far as we know, from direct rocket hits. It's not known if there were any fatal heart attacks, etc. If what you say was true, the Palestinian (sic) death toll would be 500. If Muslims can be believed, it's 130. I DO NOTICE THAT THE SAME EXACT FOOTAGE OF PALESTINIAN "VICTIMS" GETS PLAYED OVER AND OVER. You can't believe everything you see and hear, especially from AMERICA'S ENEMIES. I recall during the Gulf War against Iraq under George H.W. Bush, there was a touching scene on CNN of an older Kurd with his wife burying a blanket-swaddled supposedly dead infant and the wife placing some dried out wild-flowers on the grave. I thought "Wow! That looks so familiar!". You know what, THE SAME EXACT SCENE, RIGHT DOWN TO THE AGES OF THE PARTICIPANTS, THEIR PLACEMENT, THE DRIED OUT WILDFLOWERS, ETC. CAN BE SEEN ON THE MOVIE "SPARTACUS", WITH KIRK DOUGLAS. Get a hold of it and you will see. That CNN scene was STAGED. What was not staged, though was PALESTINIANS AND OTHER MUSLIMS DANCING ON THE STREET ON 09/11/2001. I'll remember that till I die.
You better get one of your Grandkids to help you do math, old man. I said the kill ratio ranged from 10 to 100 Palestinians for each Israeli. The death toll in the 2008-09 conflict was just about 100 to one. This latest coflict was less, but still greater than 10 to 1. Your hate has blinded you to any rational thought in this matter.

“26.2”

Santa Fe, NM

#68 Nov 21, 2012
Greybeard wrote:
Lobo Viejo. Let me ask you something. If you were living out in the middle of nowhere. And a bunch of motorcycle thugs surrounded your house or trailer and began shooting at it/your family. Would you wait until members of your family were killed or would you try to kill them all and eliminate the threat? I'm not talking killing every motorcycle thug out there, ONLY THE ONES SHOOTING AT YOUR HOUSE.
War's a messy thing, even though the Israelis take reasonable care. The best solution to your false arguments is: Don't shoot missiles at Israel. It's like saying: Don't point a gun at a cop and you won't get shot. It's very simple, really.
I would absolutely kill every thug who was shooting at my house, but I would not kill the thug's children, and I would not kill the bikers who were not shooting at me. That's the difference between what I would do and what Israel does to the Palestinians. You chose a bad analogy, and the false arguments are yours, not mine.

As far as I am concerned, Israel can blow up every Hamas militant who has fired a rocket into Israel. But Israel needs to be more careful and reduce civilian casualtes when they unleash their military might.

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#69 Nov 21, 2012
Greybeard wrote:
BTW, no one told the Palestinians to "get the hell out". They were invited to stay, and to this day, Palestinians still live in Israel and are represented in the Knesset. The Palestinians who got the hell out fought against Israel and tried to kill the Jews living there, as well as the returning Jews who arrived there after May 15, 1948. Most of these people you talk about were Bedou, wanderers, who had no fixed living area.
Once Israel irrigated the lands it regained, and made them productive and fertile, then of course every Mahmoud, Said & Kamal wanted to live there.
Zionist propaganda. Unfortunately, this is a lie.

Jersey, Baby!

#70 Nov 21, 2012
Greybeard wrote:
<quoted text>
If you read the post, 86% of Nevada is owned by the federal government. That's roughly accurate. There are no private people living on this land. You are missing the point though. We displaced the original inhabitants, Native Americans/Indians from ALL of their lands and gave them crappy parcels of land here and there. It would not affect the US government, nor Americans one bit to give Native Americans one piece of land, out of all of the federal lands owned by the US government, if the Native Americans so requested. It would be a reasonable request, and the US would be a world-class Grinch if it refused it. Some people just like to argue for the sake of arguing.
You are the one who is missing the point. The Palestinians were expelled from land that had been in their families for centuries without any attempt whatsoever at remuneration. You are the one who is arguing for the sake of arguing.

Your analogy has no relevance here. The Palestinians are real people who were forcibly removed from their own land.

Jersey, Baby!

#71 Nov 21, 2012
Greybeard wrote:
The Palestinians were not wanderers. They had established homes and had been working the land and the fields for centuries.

BTW, Mahmoud is a Persian name and Kamal is an Indian name. You are unbelievably ignorant about the Palestinian situation.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#72 Nov 23, 2012
Talking to folks like rukm, the wolf and those of their ilk is like telling a cat not to meow. For them, Israel cannot do anything to their liking except cease to exist. To them Jews are trash and muzzies ain't. That's a fact.

“26.2”

Santa Fe, NM

#73 Nov 23, 2012
dunadd wrote:
Talking to folks like rukm, the wolf and those of their ilk is like telling a cat not to meow. For them, Israel cannot do anything to their liking except cease to exist. To them Jews are trash and muzzies ain't. That's a fact.
Neither of us said anything like that. If you can't tell the truth, then STFU.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#74 Nov 25, 2012
message to the world, Wolf loves Israel. Is that better, wolfie? What's the truth, wolfie? Is it true muzzies are just protecting themselves from the socalled Israeli war machine? Is it true those Gazans are peaceloving people who wouldn't hurt a camel flea and they're just protecting themselves from the warmongers? Is it Jew propaganda the peace lovers raising hell through the earth for the past 1300+ years has been Jews committing the acts, blaming it on the jinns? History, probably written by Jews, lied saying Charles Martel was Frank but actually was a Jew and his merry men weren't Franks but Jews. In 2012, actually the shells look like they are coming out of Gaza, entering Israel, turned backwards to look like that. One wrote about a 1 to 10 kill ratio or some such. Good Jewish military strategy would be kill one of theirs for every 100 of ours. Would that satisy? Nah. Nothing Jews can do satisfies no one else except disappear from the face of the earth.

“Shoot First, Think Never”

Since: Jun 09

Elk Grove

#75 Nov 26, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>So are you saying that if you aren't Jewish, you don't stand a chance of ever making it to Heaven? Gee, here I thought each and everyone of us were created by God, in His image and likeness. Just that we all call God by various names, Dios, God, Allah...
Did you read what I posted? Doesn't say anything about going to heaven...but it does mention blessings and cursings for either blessing or cursing Israel.

Now, as far as different "names"...there is only ONE name by which any of us can be saved: Jesus. Allah by the way is not the God of Jews and christians but rather is related to the moon god...check it out...better yet...

http://www.focusonjerusalem.com/isallahsamego...

http://www.answering-islam.org/Shamoun/god.ht...

http://www.bpnews.net/BPFirstPerson.asp...

http://www.bible.ca/islam/islam-moon-god-alla...

Allah, the moon god of the Kaba:

There are a number of scholars who believe that Allah, was originally the name of the moon god of Northern Arabia. It is important to remember that the word "Allah" simply means "the god" and corresponds to "ho theos" in the Greek New Testament as "the God" which refers to the Father in John 1:1 and the Son in John 20:28 and Heb 1:8. What is interesting is that Hubal was the top pagan moon god of the Kabah. So Allah is the generic and Hubal, may have been the actual name, in the same way that "the God" is generic and "Jehovah" is the name. The Arabs may have referred to "Hubal" as "Allah", just like Jews would refer to "Jehovah" as "The God".

Elk Grove

#76 Nov 26, 2012
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one who is missing the point. The Palestinians were expelled from land that had been in their families for centuries without any attempt whatsoever at remuneration. You are the one who is arguing for the sake of arguing.
Your analogy has no relevance here. The Palestinians are real people who were forcibly removed from their own land.
http://factsandlogic.org/ad_91.html

What are the facts?

An unwarranted request. There is no such thing as a “Palestinian people.” That is a concept that, by the drumbeat of incessant propaganda, has been foisted on the world. The so-called Palestinians are the same Arabs that live in Syria, Jordan and Lebanon. Never at any time in history did the “Palestinians” have a homeland, nor did they ever demand one.

In 1947, the United Nations General Assembly voted to set up both a Jewish and an Arab state within the borders of the territories. The Arabs were allotted three contiguous areas and the enclave of the city of Jaffa. The Jews were allotted three discontiguous areas. Jerusalem was to be an international city. In order to get their homeland, the Jews reluctantly accepted the unfavorable deal. The Arabs rejected it out of hand and instead invaded the nascent Jewish state with the armies of six nations. The ragtag Jewish forces decisively defeated the aggressors and stayed in control of most of the area. Egypt retained control of the Gaza Strip, and Jordan occupied Judea/Samaria (the “West Bank”). Had the Arabs accepted the United Nations partition plan, they would have had their “Palestinian homeland” for almost 60 years. They spurned the opportunity when it was available to them.

For nineteen years, until the Six-Day War, the territories involved were under the control of Jordan and Egypt. Never during those years was there ever a demand for a “Palestinian homeland.” Only after the Six-Day War in 1967, when the territories reverted to Israeli control, did the insistent clamor for a “Palestinian homeland” arise.

Although the Israelis would probably be glad to get rid of those bothersome and rebellious people, it is regrettably not that simple. The declared goal of the Arabs, a goal never rescinded, is the destruction of Israel. Were they granted an independent state, it would geographically and strategically dominate all of Israel. Within a very short time, this “Palestinian homeland” would be bristling with the most advanced weaponry, in all likelihood including weapons of mass destruction. Arab armies would be invited to participate in what they would hope to be the final onslaught against Israel and against the hated Jews.

Elk Grove

#77 Nov 26, 2012
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Zionist propaganda. Unfortunately, this is a lie.
Palestinian propaganda...unfortunately your comment is a lie...

Elk Grove

#78 Nov 26, 2012
Lobo Viejo wrote:
<quoted text>
I would absolutely kill every thug who was shooting at my house, but I would not kill the thug's children, and I would not kill the bikers who were not shooting at me. That's the difference between what I would do and what Israel does to the Palestinians. You chose a bad analogy, and the false arguments are yours, not mine.
As far as I am concerned, Israel can blow up every Hamas militant who has fired a rocket into Israel. But Israel needs to be more careful and reduce civilian casualtes when they unleash their military might.
So what happened to the children and women in Japan and in Germany?

Sorry but the terrorists that fight against Israel not only hide behind the human shields but think nothing of killing their own either...

While Israel makes the greatest of efforts as does the U.S. to not kill innocents...

Stop buying into the media propaganda and what they want you to think...

It is war...and in war innocents will get killed...but perhaps we should have not gone up against Britain to gain our freedom, or gone up against Germany...too many innocents...

Elk Grove

#79 Nov 26, 2012
Greybeard wrote:
Hello, Knightmare. Thanks for the kind words. You have good posts as well. "There are none so blind as those who will not see".
The media has blinded so many...

Just because they hear it or see it on mainstream television it has to be true...

When have we EVER listened to our enemies over our allies as truth?

Imagine if WWII were fought that way and Hitler and the Nazi's cried that Britain was killing too many innocent Germans or Japan blamed the U.S. for destroying so many innocents with the bombs that level Hiroshima...

Jersey, Baby!

#80 Nov 26, 2012
Knightmare wrote:
<quoted text>
http://factsandlogic.org/ad_91.html
What are the facts?
An unwarranted request. There is no such thing as a “Palestinian people.” That is a concept that, by the drumbeat of incessant propaganda, has been foisted on the world. The so-called Palestinians are the same Arabs that live in Syria, Jordan and Lebanon. Never at any time in history did the “Palestinians” have a homeland, nor did they ever demand one.
In 1947, the United Nations General Assembly voted to set up both a Jewish and an Arab state within the borders of the territories. The Arabs were allotted three contiguous areas and the enclave of the city of Jaffa. The Jews were allotted three discontiguous areas. Jerusalem was to be an international city. In order to get their homeland, the Jews reluctantly accepted the unfavorable deal. The Arabs rejected it out of hand and instead invaded the nascent Jewish state with the armies of six nations. The ragtag Jewish forces decisively defeated the aggressors and stayed in control of most of the area. Egypt retained control of the Gaza Strip, and Jordan occupied Judea/Samaria (the “West Bank”). Had the Arabs accepted the United Nations partition plan, they would have had their “Palestinian homeland” for almost 60 years. They spurned the opportunity when it was available to them.
For nineteen years, until the Six-Day War, the territories involved were under the control of Jordan and Egypt. Never during those years was there ever a demand for a “Palestinian homeland.” Only after the Six-Day War in 1967, when the territories reverted to Israeli control, did the insistent clamor for a “Palestinian homeland” arise.
Although the Israelis would probably be glad to get rid of those bothersome and rebellious people, it is regrettably not that simple. The declared goal of the Arabs, a goal never rescinded, is the destruction of Israel. Were they granted an independent state, it would geographically and strategically dominate all of Israel. Within a very short time, this “Palestinian homeland” would be bristling with the most advanced weaponry, in all likelihood including weapons of mass destruction. Arab armies would be invited to participate in what they would hope to be the final onslaught against Israel and against the hated Jews.
More Zionist propaganda. It never ceases to amaze me how comfortable Fundamentalist "Christians" are with lies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Placitas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Prisoner in Los Lunas dies, cause to be determined (Jan '13) 43 min Mazie320 3
Thoughts about God 7 hr LuzAranda 22
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 7 hr Mister Chix 115,734
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 8 hr Mister Chix 64,768
hello new mexico...the thundering herd is coming 9 hr yuk - yuk - yuk 6
News State rep proposes making bump stocks illegal i... 10 hr SARAHP 1
News Grad Issue: From high-school dropout to college... Sat SARAHP 2

Placitas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Placitas Mortgages