Hezbollah, Hamas, Abu Sayef: A Messag...

Hezbollah, Hamas, Abu Sayef: A Message Of Goodwill To Albuquerquers

Posted in the Placitas Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Kamal el-Chistosi

AOL

#1 Nov 17, 2012
Hello, "Useful Idiots" in Albuquerque and elsewhere in Great Satan America. Thank you for demonstrating on behalf of Hezbollah, Hamas, Abu Sayef, the Islamic Brotherhood and other Muslim Fraternal Organizations dedicated to eradicating Christians, Jews, Buddhists, Hindi, Sikhs, and other non-Muslim heathens.
You will be pleased to know that next time one of the above-mentioned organizations murders your ambassadors, soldiers, innocent children, women and men, they won't have hatred in their hearts towards Americans knowing so many of them are dupes easily manipulated by Radical Fundamentalist Muslims. They will be murdered with loving hearts and the martyrs involved will be thinking only of the 70 virgins awaiting for them in Paradise.
So, from the famous "I'll-Axe-You" Mosque perched atop the ruins of Solomon's Temple in beautiful downtown Jerusalem, enjoy your Thanksgiving Day excesses. A special thank you to the useful idiots that mention "genocide" on the part of Israel. You do Radical Fundamentalist Muslims who have vowed to drive Jews into the sea proud!

“26.2”

Since: Feb 08

Santa Fe, NM

#2 Nov 17, 2012
Kamal el-Chistosi wrote:
Hello, "Useful Idiots" in Albuquerque and elsewhere in Great Satan America. Thank you for demonstrating on behalf of Hezbollah, Hamas, Abu Sayef, the Islamic Brotherhood and other Muslim Fraternal Organizations dedicated to eradicating Christians, Jews, Buddhists, Hindi, Sikhs, and other non-Muslim heathens.
You will be pleased to know that next time one of the above-mentioned organizations murders your ambassadors, soldiers, innocent children, women and men, they won't have hatred in their hearts towards Americans knowing so many of them are dupes easily manipulated by Radical Fundamentalist Muslims. They will be murdered with loving hearts and the martyrs involved will be thinking only of the 70 virgins awaiting for them in Paradise.
So, from the famous "I'll-Axe-You" Mosque perched atop the ruins of Solomon's Temple in beautiful downtown Jerusalem, enjoy your Thanksgiving Day excesses. A special thank you to the useful idiots that mention "genocide" on the part of Israel. You do Radical Fundamentalist Muslims who have vowed to drive Jews into the sea proud!
It is fascinating that freaks like you actually exist in real life.

“Proud Disabled Veteran”

Since: Oct 11

Where The Ragged People Go

#3 Nov 17, 2012
Lobo Viejo wrote:
<quoted text>
It is fascinating that freaks like you actually exist in real life.
Opinions are like anal spores. Most people only have 1, but then there are folks like you who don't know how to disagree and resort to insults, thereby making yet another anal spore of yourself.

“Proud Disabled Veteran”

#4 Nov 17, 2012
Kamal el-Chistosi wrote:
Albuquerque is a PBS town - Pearls Before Swine. Sarcasm is lost on the great majority. They get outraged when a single farmer is killed by illegal border crossers, but think it's OK for the Muslims to lob rockets across Israel's borders constantly. The ancestors of many of them took the land away first from the Indians, and then from the Mexicans, so they can't understand the legitimate claims the Israelis have to their country, documented in the one book that Christians, Jews and Muslims stipulate is an authority. Many others are descended from the very people who tried to exterminate the Jews, so you can't expect them to understand. I could just hear them if the Mexicans started launching missiles across the border at American citizens, or if the Native Americans organized into guerrilla warfare units and started suicide-bombing buses full of people in their claim for their lands. Many are hollow, shallow people. Where the origin of the word "huero" comes from (hollow, without substance, an unfertilized egg). Don't expect many of them to think logically.
And ironically, many of them post here, when they're not out there wiping out coyotes, prairie dogs, wolves, squirrels, rabbits, and even the occasional hapless pedestrians when the opportunity presents itself.

“26.2”

Santa Fe, NM

#5 Nov 17, 2012
Beast Master wrote:
<quoted text>
Albuquerque is a PBS town - Pearls Before Swine. Sarcasm is lost on the great majority. They get outraged when a single farmer is killed by illegal border crossers, but think it's OK for the Muslims to lob rockets across Israel's borders constantly. The ancestors of many of them took the land away first from the Indians, and then from the Mexicans, so they can't understand the legitimate claims the Israelis have to their country, documented in the one book that Christians, Jews and Muslims stipulate is an authority. Many others are descended from the very people who tried to exterminate the Jews, so you can't expect them to understand. I could just hear them if the Mexicans started launching missiles across the border at American citizens, or if the Native Americans organized into guerrilla warfare units and started suicide-bombing buses full of people in their claim for their lands. Many are hollow, shallow people. Where the origin of the word "huero" comes from (hollow, without substance, an unfertilized egg). Don't expect many of them to think logically.
And ironically, many of them post here, when they're not out there wiping out coyotes, prairie dogs, wolves, squirrels, rabbits, and even the occasional hapless pedestrians when the opportunity presents itself.
I personally don't know anyone in New Mexico who thinks that it is OK for Hamas to be shooting rockets at innocent Israeli citizens. I also don't know anyone who thinks it is OK for Israel to retaliate by killing hundreds of innocent Palestinians, along with a handful of terrorists.

As far as I am concerned all the violent religious fanatics of all sects should be put into one place, perhaps Antarctica, where they can slaughter each other in the name of their God, while the rest of the world can live in peace.

“Proud Disabled Veteran”

#6 Nov 17, 2012
Man, you would make Josef Goebbels proud. Hundreds of innocent "Palestinians" (sic)? Give me a freaking break. Israelis use state of the art stuff, but the terrorists purposely place their
rocket launching sites amongst civilians. What do you want the Israelis to do? Take the incoming rockets and not shoot back? Give me a freaking break, you hypocrite. You New Mexicans had thousands of American citizens locked up during WWII because of their Japanese ancestry, and they hadn't fired even a firecracker!!! Our military has hit plenty of collateral casualties in pursuing our enemies. IT HAPPENS. As does friendly fire. The psycho bedou you call "Palestinians" (sic) wouldn't have that problem if they had not placed the equally psychotic party of Allah (Hezbollah) in charge of their country and encouraged them to fire rockets at the Israelis. Don't like Israeli "Peaches"? Don't shake their tree. Israel is not a "theocracy" and they have MUSLIMS in their Knesset (Parliament). Show me one Muslim country that has Jews in their government, much less in their legislative bodies. The Jews/Hebrews have documentation that they were there before 800 BC.
The Bedou you call the Palestinians didn't have a religion until something like 600 A.D. If people like you think the Muslims will be happy if the whole world let them murder Israelis and obliterate Israel, think again. The Muslims also lay claim to SPAIN, which they call "Al-Andalus" and they want that back too, even though they were there from 711 AD to 1483 AD. These folks want the whole world, and THEY CAN'T HAVE IT, that's why they're in a never-ending murderous frenzy. It's not religion when someone wants to kill you, your family and friends and take over your lands.
MUSLIMS STARTED THE AGRESSION BY INVADING SPAIN IN 711 AD. The crusades were a response to that and to the Muslims taking over Jerusalem. So don't you believe their hogwash about their being victimized. It wasn't Jews that killed our 241 Marines in Lebanon. It wasn't Jews that killed 3,000 on 09/11/2001. I've lived in a Jewish neighborhold (Forest Hills, NY) and I have worked for Arabs from Qatar, Yemen, Saudi Arabia. Only the Arabs displayed a kill-'em-all mentality and regularly expressed it verbally. I thought the Spanish-speaking "el chistosi" (from el chistoso- the kidder) was funny. You just don't have a sense of humor, nor an understanding of what the hell you are talking about, "old wolf".

“26.2”

Santa Fe, NM

#7 Nov 17, 2012
The anti-Muslim tirade you just posted sounds like justification for the genocide. I find it chillingly hypocritical that a religion/culture that survived the Holocaust could, only decades later, treat another religion/culture with almost the same level of barbaric hatred.

Israel absolutely has every right to exist and defend itself from attacks. But the Israeli response to such attacks is often disproportionate by any objective and humane standard.

Two wrong never make a right, but it seems that humanity has yet to understand this. Thank God I am an athiest.

“Shoot First, Think Never”

Since: Jun 09

Elk Grove

#8 Nov 19, 2012
Lobo Viejo wrote:
The anti-Muslim tirade you just posted sounds like justification for the genocide. I find it chillingly hypocritical that a religion/culture that survived the Holocaust could, only decades later, treat another religion/culture with almost the same level of barbaric hatred.
Israel absolutely has every right to exist and defend itself from attacks. But the Israeli response to such attacks is often disproportionate by any objective and humane standard.
Two wrong never make a right, but it seems that humanity has yet to understand this. Thank God I am an athiest.
Israel has had massive missile attacks against it for a few years now from Hamas...and has done nothing...

You saying if Mexico were doing the same thing and taking out Albuquerque neighborhoods we shouldn't respond?

Israel plays by the rules...the terrorists don't...

Question: How many innocent German children and women died when we and Britain and France bombed them? Japan?

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#9 Nov 20, 2012
Knightmare wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel has had massive missile attacks against it for a few years now from Hamas...and has done nothing...
These are lies. Israel always responds disproportionately to the attacks from Hamas. In this latest round, over 100 Palestinians, many of them women and children, have been killed. Three Israelis have been killed.

I'm not condoning attacks from either side. It's an unwinnable game.

Israel does not play by the rules. The Israelis were the initial aggressors. The Palestinians act out in response to this aggression with homemade weapons. Then the Israelis strike back with the best weaponry the American taxpayer can buy.

Elk Grove

#10 Nov 20, 2012
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
These are lies. Israel always responds disproportionately to the attacks from Hamas. In this latest round, over 100 Palestinians, many of them women and children, have been killed. Three Israelis have been killed.
Israel does not play by the rules. The Israelis were the initial aggressors. The Palestinians act out in response to this aggression with homemade weapons. Then the Israelis strike back with the best weaponry the American taxpayer can buy.
Hamas has been the aggressors...come on now...anti-semitic propaganda...

Do you REALLY believe terrorists groups reports concerning casualties?

Location hidden

#11 Nov 20, 2012
Knightmare wrote:
<quoted text>
You saying if Mexico were doing the same thing and taking out Albuquerque neighborhoods we shouldn't respond?
Question: How many innocent German children and women died when we and Britain and France bombed them? Japan?
During war you cannot pick and chose who a bomb or missile shall kill.

Innocent people will die, that is how it is during a war even if they have nothing to do with it.

War is hell, it is also in a hidden way population control.

Go read these two books.

One World Government
The Invisible Government

Both old books yet shall explain why we as common people have no control over some things whether or not one wishes to admit it.

Remember Pearl Harbor? Did we attack Japan first? NO, we retaliated and did what we had to at some point to end it.

If Mexico attacked any city or state in the USA I would hope whoever is President at that time instantly eleminated Mexico from the face of the Earth, or any country.

And had the guts to do it instantly, not like Bush who gave our enemy SIX MONTH warning that we shall attack.

Dumbest thing I ever heard, giving that much time for your enemy to prepare.

Elk Grove

#12 Nov 20, 2012
Bluntly Spoken wrote:
<quoted text>
During war you cannot pick and chose who a bomb or missile shall kill.
Innocent people will die, that is how it is during a war even if they have nothing to do with it.
War is hell, it is also in a hidden way population control.
Go read these two books.
One World Government
The Invisible Government
Both old books yet shall explain why we as common people have no control over some things whether or not one wishes to admit it.
Remember Pearl Harbor? Did we attack Japan first? NO, we retaliated and did what we had to at some point to end it.
If Mexico attacked any city or state in the USA I would hope whoever is President at that time instantly eleminated Mexico from the face of the Earth, or any country.
And had the guts to do it instantly, not like Bush who gave our enemy SIX MONTH warning that we shall attack.
Dumbest thing I ever heard, giving that much time for your enemy to prepare.
Exactly...completely agreed...

The media reports civilian casualties on the Hamas side but if they report civilian casualties on the Israel side they rarely put any dramatic emotions with it...the media and Hamas put the responsibility of civilian casualties on Israel NEVER on Hamas...

It gets sickening after awhile...
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#13 Nov 20, 2012
message to arab terrorists hamas and hezbollah ... FOAD

Jersey, Baby!

#14 Nov 20, 2012
Knightmare wrote:
<quoted text>
Hamas has been the aggressors...come on now...anti-semitic propaganda...
Do you REALLY believe terrorists groups reports concerning casualties?
You're lying again, Joseph, but why would we expect anything else from you?

Israel is a terrorist state.

Elk Grove

#15 Nov 20, 2012
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
You're lying again, Joseph, but why would we expect anything else from you?
Israel is a terrorist state.
First Israel is NOT a terrorist state. In the Bible it says that to curse Gods people...here:

http://weblessisrael.org/blessed_and_cursed.h...

Those Who Bless Israel Will Be Blessed, and Those Who Curse Israel Will Be Cursed

In the Book of Genesis, Chapter 12, Verse 1-3, we see what God says about His response to how people treat Israel:

"And I will bless those that bless you and curse the one who curses you. And in you shall all families of the earth be blessed."

In the Book of Numbers, where the Bible is telling us about the Nation of Israel that God delivers out of bondage in Egypt, it tells us:

"He crouched. He lay down as a lion, and as a great lion. Who shall stir him up? Blessed is he who blesses you, and cursed is he who curses you."

{Second, using terrorist tactics of your own on Topix eh?}
GodMyAss

Albuquerque, NM

#16 Nov 20, 2012
Bible thumpers are so full of shit.

Elk Grove

#17 Nov 20, 2012
GodMyAss wrote:
Bible thumperhaters like me are so full of shit.
Okay...

Location hidden

#18 Nov 20, 2012
GodMyAss wrote:
Bible thumpers are so full of shit.
That is your last meal before dropping dead.

Enjoy it without salt.

Location hidden

#19 Nov 20, 2012
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG,

From the day Israel was made all those other countries surrounding have been attacking them and want nothing more than to do away with both Israel and the Jewish religion.

Don't like the fact one country spends a lot of time protecting its citizens you can always move to some small little island all by yourself/

Better yet take all who agree with you.

Jersey, Baby!

#20 Nov 20, 2012
Bluntly Spoken wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG,
From the day Israel was made all those other countries surrounding have been attacking them and want nothing more than to do away with both Israel and the Jewish religion.
Don't like the fact one country spends a lot of time protecting its citizens you can always move to some small little island all by yourself/
Better yet take all who agree with you.
It is you who is WRONG.

The Zionists could not wait for an agreement to be reached with the Palestinians, so they stole the land. The land belonged to the Palestinian people. The Israelis took it without any remuneration or compensation to the Palestinian people. It's rather sad that the Israelis treated the Palestinians this way because, throughout history, Palestine was the one place in the world where Jews could live peaceably and unmolested. And this is how the Palestinian people were repaid for their hospitality.

Why would I move to an island all by myself because I don't like that a country protects its stolen land using the finest weaponry the American taxpayer can buy? Would I do this in solidarity with the people of Gaza and the West Bank, who have been forced into an island-like existence by the Israelis? Actually, it's not even an island-like existence, because if it were an island, the Palestinian people would still have free access to their ports. Not going to happen with the Israeli blockage of Gaza.

You need to study the history of this region before you go making benighted comments like the ones you've made. You will see, as the rest of the world does, that Israel is the aggressor in this case. There are numerous UN sanctions against Israel, more than against all other countries combined:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_N...

Educate yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Placitas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 28 min Killer Gold-Fish 63,866
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 38 min ants 114,823
Tessa Mentus Contracts Brian Williams Syndrome (Jun '16) 3 hr Frmr-fmer505-1951 13
Facebook Takes Down a Devastating Video of Ghou... 15 hr Frmr-fmer505-1951 3
The Leftist Democrats Can't Win Any Elections 15 hr Frmr-fmer505-1951 5
News Man accused of murdering Albuquerque woman went... (Jul '16) Thu Baldrecluse 3
Craftmatic Beds- Albuquerque, NM Thu road apple refugee 1

Placitas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Placitas Mortgages