Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

CornDogz wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you speaking of the alien from OK<G>?
Go ahead and fun around all the three of you think are wise enough to do. bottom line is we will have passed on while our children, or lack of them, pay for government and big corporation greed. This all started in the town of Roswell, NM. Now we have part aliens and part humans running around this planet. NO ONE can deny this as the people you meet closer to this town are more bizarre.

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

Thank you for confirming to us all that you are the spawn of an alien, and a whacko. We already figured as much though... Lol...

Roswell wants you back, they like their little tin foil hatted neutered nutjob. Do you run & play with scissors too?

But alas, you are too far gone having huffed so many chemtrails you can't even find your way back to your cardboard box under the bridge at the intersection of I40 & I35... Pobresito...

“Each Thought Creates A Reality”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Well at least the government has admitted that Area 51 existed. The Ranch goes back to the 1950's. Not bad for 60 years of disinformation. Art Bell where art thou?

“Each Thought Creates A Reality”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/national/2013/...

for those who like cites and some history.

“26.2”

Since: Feb 08

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

IM NEVER WRONG wrote:
<quoted text>Go ahead and fun around all the three of you think are wise enough to do. bottom line is we will have passed on while our children, or lack of them, pay for government and big corporation greed. This all started in the town of Roswell, NM. Now we have part aliens and part humans running around this planet. NO ONE can deny this as the people you meet closer to this town are more bizarre.
Bad idea to let us know that you know about us. Now we will have to abduct you for anatomical research and a vivisection.
IM NEVER WRONG

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Lobo Viejo wrote:
<quoted text>
Bad idea to let us know that you know about us. Now we will have to abduct you for anatomical research and a vivisection.
This has been widely known by many and it certainly come from me. It's in history books, and even depicted in museums.

“26.2”

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

IM NEVER WRONG wrote:
<quoted text>This has been widely known by many and it certainly come from me. It's in history books, and even depicted in museums.
Then I am sure you know about the experiments that we do with the human subjects we abduct.

“US Navy”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Lobo Viejo wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I am sure you know about the experiments that we do with the human subjects we abduct.
Aren't those usually in a jar on some back wall shelf under the name of A. B. Normal?

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

IM NEVER WRONG wrote:
<quoted text> YOU ARE SIILY! Listen to the activist. On Alex Jones, he interviewed Rosanne Barr as she is speaking out against large corporations who have gained control of our crop production with their efforts in geo-engineering. The air we breathe and water we drink will all be controlled be controlled by massive large corporations.
No offense intended, my friend, but from your comments posted on various threads, you are pretty much always wrong. Please, change your screen name to reflect that fact. Thank you.
IM NEVER WRONG

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>No offense intended, my friend, but from your comments posted on various threads, you are pretty much always wrong. Please, change your screen name to reflect that fact. Thank you.
I'm sorry, but I will not agree to your request as I have always used this screen name. My dedication is protecting our environment and helping to prevent another mass extermination to humans and animals.

“US Navy”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

IM NEVER WRONG wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry, but I will not agree to your request as I have always used this screen name. My dedication is protecting our environment and helping to prevent another mass extermination to humans and animals.
WRONG!!! You use two different grey ones, all from OKC, same style of lunatic writing, same misspellings and same absurd koo koo for cocoa puffs rants of useless garbage. You're a lot of watts short of a light bulb sonny.

Tell us again about your degree<lol>, in what is it now, animal procreation or some such - right?

“26.2”

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

IM NEVER WRONG wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry, but I will not agree to your request as I have always used this screen name. My dedication is protecting our environment and helping to prevent another mass extermination to humans and animals.
But Elise is right. You are always wrong.

The only chemtrails that are going to harm you are the ones that you inhale from your crack pipe.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

IM NEVER WRONG wrote:
<quoted text>Go ahead and fun around all the three of you think are wise enough to do. bottom line is we will have passed on while our children, or lack of them, pay for government and big corporation greed. This all started in the town of Roswell, NM. Now we have part aliens and part humans running around this planet. NO ONE can deny this as the people you meet closer to this town are more bizarre.
You're hilarious, Buford.

“US Navy”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>You're hilarious, Buford.
Would you believe he claims to have a degree in animal husbandry?

“26.2”

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

CornDogz wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you believe he claims to have a degree in animal husbandry?
Someone needs to inform him that having sex with cows and sheep is not the same as earning a college degree in animal husbandry.
IM NEVER WRONG

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Join our cause to stand up against big corporations and the government. Join geoengineeringwatch.org .

“26.2”

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

IM NEVER WRONG wrote:
Join our cause to stand up against big corporations and the government. Join geoengineeringwatch.org .
Here is some more pseudo-scientific nonsense that you can subscribe to:

http://theflatearthsociety.org/cms/

http://galileowaswrong.com/

http://www.911truth.org/

http://www.icr.org/

http://www.intelligentdesign.org/

You can connect with more paranoid whackos just like yourself. Enjoy.
IM NEVER WRONG

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Lobo Viejo wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is some more pseudo-scientific nonsense that you can subscribe to:
http://theflatearthsociety.org/cms/
Enjoy.
This well represents the Study you are involved in.
Breathe Deep

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

"Welcome, sulphur dioxide!
Hello, carbon monoxide!
The air, the air is everywhere;
breathe deep, while you sleep, breathe deep,
deep, deep, deep!!"

"Hair" "Breathe Deep".
IM NEVER WRONG

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Breathe Deep wrote:
"Welcome, sulphur dioxide!
Hello, carbon monoxide!
The air, the air is everywhere;
breathe deep, while you sleep, breathe deep,
deep, deep, deep!!"
"Hair" "Breathe Deep".
Maybe we can have another Woodstock in ABQ on the flats where the ancient volcanoes are.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Placitas Discussions

Search the Placitas Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
New Mexico police 'execute' beloved dog of woma... 4 hr Garrolgong 4
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 5 hr Katia 105,975
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 5 hr Katia 55,041
Police: Robber caught after shower and shave 11 hr Darwin Lives 1
Is Ebola in New Mexico? 18 hr well 2
Review: Adults On Rio Bravo (Nov '10) Mon Fred 604
NM Republican Martinez claims NM governor's seat (Nov '10) May '14 kyle richards 232
•••
•••
•••
Placitas Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Placitas Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••