Chemtrails in Albuquerque

Posted in the Placitas Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Fresh Air

Albuquerque, NM

#1 May 28, 2013
The chemtrails in Albuquerque we terrible today We came to Albuquerque to relax. Went to the hotel pool at around 2:30 and by 3:00 the skies were completely occluded and clouded by chemtrails I watched the chemtrails sprayed and then expanded into manmade cloud cover. You can see the planes. they fly well below the commercial flights,maybe at 15,000, commercial planes fly above the weather at around 30,000 feet or so. You can hardly see the commercial planes.
Stinks!!!

“26.2”

Since: Feb 08

Santa Fe, NM

#2 May 28, 2013
Fresh Air wrote:
The chemtrails in Albuquerque we terrible today We came to Albuquerque to relax. Went to the hotel pool at around 2:30 and by 3:00 the skies were completely occluded and clouded by chemtrails I watched the chemtrails sprayed and then expanded into manmade cloud cover. You can see the planes. they fly well below the commercial flights,maybe at 15,000, commercial planes fly above the weather at around 30,000 feet or so. You can hardly see the commercial planes.
Stinks!!!
Resistance is futile.
lolol

Rio Rancho, NM

#3 May 29, 2013
the tinfoil hat was on backwards
Fresh Air

Albuquerque, NM

#4 May 29, 2013
"Never, never, never give up"!
Winston Churchill
After all it is the air we breath. Think about it.
Maybe

Albuquerque, NM

#5 May 29, 2013
Fresh Air wrote:
Stinks!!!
you should get on the first plane out of town!

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#6 May 29, 2013
Fresh Air wrote:
Stinks!!!
***BzzzZZzzzTt sqWRk zzZz tWRRrRRrrrtp bzZZ hMmmm GzZK cRrak zZZZzzzt... Your tin foil hat is interfering with your limitZed brain waves. Earth to wearer, Incoming to the LOON wearing me at the moment, "I'm Zxxxttt here - d* u r**d me..." rotate me 12 left of center...
***Byork qWRKk zZZzz EeeERuUhuuu mMm rRRTtt zZzztz bRZttTTt ssSssssSS...

“US Navy”

Location hidden

#7 May 29, 2013
Fresh Air wrote:
Winston Churchill
Oklahoma is calling you home.
IM NEVER WRONG

Oklahoma City, OK

#8 May 29, 2013
Fresh Air wrote:
Winston Churchill
It is the only air we breathe and our government is systematically poisoning every cubic feet of it. I'm concerned for each and everyone of us. We must never be complacent and blindly go along with the status quo. The evidence is undeniable. Even pilots are coming forward and speaking out.

“26.2”

Santa Fe, NM

#9 May 29, 2013
IM NEVER WRONG wrote:
<quoted text>Even pilots are coming forward and speaking out.
All the pilots I know think people like you are paranoid nut jobs.

“US Navy”

Location hidden

#10 May 29, 2013
IM NEVER WRONG wrote:
<quoted text> It is the only air we breathe and our government is systematically poisoning every cubic feet of it. I'm concerned for each and everyone of us. We must never be complacent and blindly go along with the status quo. The evidence is undeniable. Even pilots are coming forward and speaking out.
Lol, your psychotic nature says you are snorting and huffing those chemtrails too. You're flying a little to high there sky pilot from OK!
Fresh Air

Albuquerque, NM

#11 May 30, 2013
No chemtrails on Wednesday. Why? Where were all those regularly scheduled flights that emit "normal contrails"? It is because it was too windy for them to spray the chemtrails at low altitude in the weather. The spray chemtrails between 8,000 and 15,000 feet.
They will likely be back today and for the rest of the week because the weather should be good for spraying.
Cleggy

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#12 Jun 1, 2013
Hi - To the O/P regarding chems in Alberquerque...

Were there any chems yesterday (31st May 2013)..... I've been tracking flights over the area, and the signature flight path that you would associate with chems was present yesterday BIG TIME..... Massive lines stretching across Nevada, Utah, Arizona and into New Mexico.. A single flight, that took off once and landed once, flew constant straight lines across these states, before perfoming box shape U-Turns and flying back to where it came.... it then finished off by "gridding" over Alberquerque. All I can see is the flights radar signature, and can track it from take off to landing... I cannot actually see when it did / did not spray as I am in England! Would be good if you noticed anything on 31st, and if you have some pics I can match up to the radar trail, even better :-D
Cleggy

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#14 Jun 1, 2013
Apologies, I screenshotted before the end of the "mission" but can tell you it ended up over Alber before gridding off over the area, then returning to base.
IM NEVER WRONG

Oklahoma City, OK

#15 Jun 1, 2013
Cleggy wrote:
Apologies, I screenshotted before the end of the "mission" but can tell you it ended up over Alber before gridding off over the area, then returning to base.
Our government now has an open public door policy of mass biological and radiological chemical spraying. It cannot be more evident to all when it written literally 100's of miles across directly up above us in the clouded skies.

“26.2”

Santa Fe, NM

#16 Jun 1, 2013
IM NEVER WRONG wrote:
<quoted text> Our government now has an open public door policy of mass biological and radiological chemical spraying. It cannot be more evident to all when it written literally 100's of miles across directly up above us in the clouded skies.
And here I thought all that contamination in our sky was wildfire smoke. Silly me.

“26.2”

Santa Fe, NM

#17 Jun 1, 2013
Cleggy wrote:
Were there any chems yesterday (31st May 2013)..... I've been tracking flights over the area, and the signature flight path that you would associate with chems was present yesterday BIG TIME..... Massive lines stretching across Nevada, Utah, Arizona and into New Mexico.. A single flight, that took off once and landed once, flew constant straight lines across these states, before perfoming box shape U-Turns and flying back to where it came.... it then finished off by "gridding" over Alberquerque. All I can see is the flights radar signature, and can track it from take off to landing... I cannot actually see when it did / did not spray as I am in England! Would be good if you noticed anything on 31st, and if you have some pics I can match up to the radar trail, even better :-D
I find it fascinating how the chemical spraying myth has served to rally and organize so many people with paranoid personality disorder.

“US Navy”

Location hidden

#18 Jun 1, 2013
Lobo Viejo wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it fascinating how the chemical spraying myth has served to rally and organize so many people with paranoid personality disorder.
And to top it off, these two TWITS are still sticking around!

“US Navy”

Location hidden

#19 Jun 1, 2013
Cleggy wrote:
Lol, you and the fry-brain from OK have way too much time on your hands. So when is the next episode of your psychotic novel planned for Topix?

“US Navy”

Location hidden

#20 Jun 1, 2013
IM NEVER WRONG wrote:
<quoted text> Our government now has an open public door policy of mass biological and radiological chemical spraying. It cannot be more evident to all when it written literally 100's of miles across directly up above us in the clouded skies.
LMAO - did you find a new server (in the UK) to connect to and a new gray name too looney-tune?
IM NEVER WRONG

Oklahoma City, OK

#21 Jun 1, 2013
Lobo Viejo wrote:
<quoted text>
And here I thought all that contamination in our sky was wildfire smoke. Silly me.
YOU ARE SIILY! Listen to the activist. On Alex Jones, he interviewed Rosanne Barr as she is speaking out against large corporations who have gained control of our crop production with their efforts in geo-engineering. The air we breathe and water we drink will all be controlled be controlled by massive large corporations.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Placitas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 1 hr FRMR-fmer505-195 1 65,304
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 1 hr FRMR-fmer505-195 1 116,293
Why did the entire KRQE morning news team leave... (Dec '14) 4 hr Gilbert Bahe 109
News Rape suspect's arrest reignites pretrial detent... 22 hr Luz Aranda 4
News Debbie Swenerton, Animal Rescue Worker, Accused... (Dec '12) Mon Squach 16
News Guadalupe County sheriff candidate's residency ... Apr 21 Luz Aranda 4
McDonalds Installs Kiosks ---- Reduces Employees (Sep '17) Apr 21 Luz Aranda 43

Placitas Jobs

Personal Finance

Placitas Mortgages