“26.2”

Since: Feb 08

Santa Fe, NM

#35670 Apr 12, 2014
Silk_the_Absent1 wrote:
Got my New Mexico Teacher Assessments Basic Skills test results. I scored 284/300. That's a solid 94.66%.
WTG Silk. What grade levels do you want to teach at?

Since: Aug 08

Flint, MI

#35671 Apr 12, 2014
XENA 54 wrote:
Earth to Lil!!! Scooby doo where are you? Miss you!!!!
Lil checking in :-)
Sorry I've been MIA folks, I can't figure out if I have more stuff keeping me busy or if I'm just getting old and moving slower. I've missed you all too!! Getting ready to take 2 of the grand-kids down to Alamogordo/While Sands area for a few days. Xena, I'll try to give you a call while we're on the road.

Hey Miss Kat, you've been missed!!! So happy to see you back on!! I always think of you around the holidays, baking with your mom. We need to catch up....

Good to talk to you yesterday, Jlor! The news couldn't have been better!

Are the men behaving on the threads? I see the judge-its queenies are still following your every move CD.

Congrats to you, Silk, you've worked very hard!

“I ain't afraid of no ghosts.”

Dear old mucky Drasnia

#35672 Apr 12, 2014
Lobo Viejo wrote:
WTG Silk. What grade levels do you want to teach at?
I'm currently a one-on-one EA (Educational Assistant) in a middle school Emerging Communications Autism program. I will be remaining in the special education side of teaching next year, and if I can, I want to stay with an Autism program. But it depends which schools are posting once my license comes in in a few weeks.

Dear old mucky Drasnia

#35673 Apr 12, 2014
Just left of right wrote:
Excellent! Good job! Just goes to show that hard work pays off, Congrats!
Thanks, JLOR, Lobo, and Lil!

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#35674 Apr 13, 2014
Lobo Viejo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Cuz, been worried about you. Everything OK?
Thanks Cuz, got over winter and that's always a nice Blessing... My sister's counts are down and hanging in there very well..

Location hidden

#35675 Apr 13, 2014
LilStinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Lil checking in :-)
Sorry I've been MIA folks, I can't figure out if I have more stuff keeping me busy or if I'm just getting old and moving slower. I've missed you all too!! Getting ready to take 2 of the grand-kids down to Alamogordo/While Sands area for a few days. Xena, I'll try to give you a call while we're on the road.
Hey Miss Kat, you've been missed!!! So happy to see you back on!! I always think of you around the holidays, baking with your mom. We need to catch up....
Good to talk to you yesterday, Jlor! The news couldn't have been better!
Are the men behaving on the threads? I see the judge-its queenies are still following your every move CD.
Congrats to you, Silk, you've worked very hard!
Hey hey Woman, it's about time.. I've missed you so... Have a wonderful trip and looking forward to that phone call...

“Not everything that shines...”

Since: Aug 13

Hatch, NM

#35676 Apr 28, 2014
I read 'free from chat' and I blamed aging, of course.

Dear old mucky Drasnia

#35677 Apr 28, 2014
Done with my classes until August. Now I'm just waiting for the Public Education Department to finish processing my teaching license. If it comes in in time, I might teach Summer School.

Location hidden

#35678 Apr 29, 2014
Good evening my friends!

Good luck Silk!

Seeewwwwww, guess who's got tickets to the Antiques Roadshow! Yeppers, I finally get to take this hideous painting my husband bought 40 years ago and prove to him that there is a reason I hate it lol!

I miss all of you guys and gals and wish WE, yes that includes me, would get off our butts and chat a bit more often!

I hope everyone is well and happy!

“Down in the Bayou”

Since: Apr 08

Vancleave Mississippi

#35679 Apr 30, 2014
Hello folks..long time no see...jus stopping by to see how this topix thing was doing. Haven' been on this site in a year or so.

Dear old mucky Drasnia

#35680 Apr 30, 2014
Finished the term with a 4.0, so just waiting on the PED still.

Hey Daniel. How've you been?

Location hidden

#35681 May 7, 2014
Good evening my friends!
Good luck Silk!
Seeewwwwww, guess who's got tickets to the Antiques Roadshow! Yeppers, I finally get to take this hideous painting my husband bought 40 years ago and prove to him that there is a reason I hate it lol!
I miss all of you guys and gals and wish WE, yes that includes me, would get off our butts and chat a bit more often!
I hope everyone is well and happy!
Hey sweetie.... I'm like Lil, I am either old or too lazy to check in these days... Of course, it might be I haven't been up to par, catching every little bug there is lately, might be coming from the little one I've been caring for... Glad to hear from you though...

Location hidden

#35682 May 7, 2014
Daniel in Hobbs wrote:
Hello folks..long time no see...jus stopping by to see how this topix thing was doing. Haven' been on this site in a year or so.
Hey stranger!!

Location hidden

#35683 May 7, 2014
XENA 54 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey sweetie.... I'm like Lil, I am either old or too lazy to check in these days... Of course, it might be I haven't been up to par, catching every little bug there is lately, might be coming from the little one I've been caring for... Glad to hear from you though...
Well lookie there! I haven't checked in a while either but must be a sign lol! Tomorrow we'll find out if 100 years holds true! I'll give you a call in the next few days. Been rather distracted lately. Miss you and Lil both and am sorry to hear that you've not been feeling well. I hope you feel better soon!

Luv you!

Location hidden

#35684 May 10, 2014
<quoted text>
Well lookie there! I haven't checked in a while either but must be a sign lol! Tomorrow we'll find out if 100 years holds true! I'll give you a call in the next few days. Been rather distracted lately. Miss you and Lil both and am sorry to hear that you've not been feeling well. I hope you feel better soon!
Luv you!
Hey there!! I was just wondering why we are so busy or lazy these days to post..must be something in the air... Anyway, feeling great again, sure did stink for awhile though... Hope everything is good with you and everyone on FF... Love you too..

Dear old mucky Drasnia

#35685 May 30, 2014
How you all are doing well. My fiancee and I are celebrating my birthday today at Disneyland. Have a great day, folks!
xena

Albuquerque, NM

#35686 May 30, 2014
Silk_the_Absent1 wrote:
How you all are doing well. My fiancee and I are celebrating my birthday today at Disneyland. Have a great day, folks!
Enjoy it

“Not everything that shines...”

Since: Aug 13

Hatch, NM

#35687 May 30, 2014
I miss Concha Pena of the good ol' days that she hated

Location hidden

#35688 May 30, 2014
LuzAranda wrote:
I miss Concha Pena of the good ol' days that she hated
This pendeja posts only when I come on... Must be another handle..

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#35689 May 31, 2014
XENA 54 wrote:
<quoted text>
This pendeja posts only when I come on... Must be another handle..
Shall we allow her to introduce herselves<G>? The sum of her parts spells mental illness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Placitas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dershowitz: Trump has no constitutional barrier 42 min barnyard 7
Is LULAC a racist organization (Mar '16) 43 min barnyard 73
What Does the Catholic Church Stand for Anymore? 43 min barnyard 26
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 2 hr Frmr-fmer505-1951 114,802
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 2 hr Frmr-fmer505-1951 63,845
News Mother says missing daughters may be in N.M. (May '08) 10 hr G-Cat 31
APD Directive: Issue Citations, Not Arrests Fo... 19 hr Just Saying 1

Placitas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance