“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#35549 Oct 22, 2013
LilStinka wrote:
Good afternoon, Freeformers! It sure is a nice day out....perfect for washing windows. Hope all is well with everyone, missing you all.
Heh, I'll opt for a cup of coffee & a good book under the Spruce tree - and I have access to both!!!

Since: Aug 08

Flint, MI

#35550 Oct 22, 2013
CornDogz wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh, I'll opt for a cup of coffee & a good book under the Spruce tree - and I have access to both!!!
You lucky dog, it's a beautiful day for that! I decided to do windows while my fingers won't freeze when they get wet. About time for a nice glass of iced tea.

“US Navy”

Location hidden

#35551 Oct 23, 2013
Halloween Humor - for JLOR
-------
I am not scared of goblins or ghouls and things that go bump in the night;
Werewolves and bats and witches and such do not give me much of a fright.
But there is this one thing that scares me to death and only this one thing I fear;
And that's to open my fridge at night and find that I'm all out of beer!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#35552 Oct 28, 2013
CornDogz wrote:
-------
But there is this one thing that scares me to death and only this one thing I fear;
LOL good one!

Location hidden

#35553 Oct 28, 2013
CornDogz wrote:
-------
ROTFL!

Hello friends. I hope everyone is well and happy!

Location hidden

#35554 Oct 28, 2013
Just left of right wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFL!
Hello friends. I hope everyone is well and happy!
How are you?

Location hidden

#35555 Oct 28, 2013
Taoseno wrote:
<quoted text>How are you?
Hanging in there. Same crap, different day/month/year lol! In the last couple of days, this computer has decided it doesn't like the internet uuhhg.

How have you been? Are they still working you to death?

Location hidden

#35556 Oct 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Hanging in there. Same crap, different day/month/year lol! In the last couple of days, this computer has decided it doesn't like the internet uuhhg.
How have you been? Are they still working you to death?
I am doing well, YES they are KILLING me!! LOL We have had a few layoffs and I got more responsibilities. I don't complain because I love my joband am happy to have one.

Location hidden

#35557 Oct 28, 2013
Taoseno wrote:
<quoted text> I am doing well, YES they are KILLING me!! LOL We have had a few layoffs and I got more responsibilities. I don't complain because I love my joband am happy to have one.
I hear ya! Hubby was worried earlier because they moved him to another department. It helps if you like what you're doing :)

Location hidden

#35558 Oct 29, 2013
<quoted text>
I hear ya! Hubby was worried earlier because they moved him to another department. It helps if you like what you're doing :)
I really do. I love it and even like my coworkers LOL. So anything new? Where is Lil and Xena? MIA?

Location hidden

#35559 Oct 29, 2013
Taoseno wrote:
<quoted text>I really do. I love it and even like my coworkers LOL. So anything new? Where is Lil and Xena? MIA?
Haven't talked to Lil in quite and haven't talked to Xena since her birthday. I think they're just so busy. It's hard to find time for Topix these days.

Nothing really new on my end other than the midget turning 16 two weeks ago.

Location hidden

#35560 Oct 29, 2013
There should be a "while" in there lol!

Location hidden

#35561 Oct 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Haven't talked to Lil in quite and haven't talked to Xena since her birthday. I think they're just so busy. It's hard to find time for Topix these days.
Nothing really new on my end other than the midget turning 16 two weeks ago.
I think we all have been super busy. My baby turns 16 in January. Dang my son will be 18 in a motn. I will be kidless (out of the house anyways) all by the time I turn 39 YAY ME!!! LOL Naw, I know I am going to miss them and will be bugging them to come visit all the time.

Location hidden

#35562 Oct 30, 2013
Taoseno wrote:
<quoted text>I think we all have been super busy. My baby turns 16 in January. Dang my son will be 18 in a motn. I will be kidless (out of the house anyways) all by the time I turn 39 YAY ME!!! LOL Naw, I know I am going to miss them and will be bugging them to come visit all the time.
I tried multiple times to reply yesterday but the computer wouldn't let me.

I'm betting my kids will stick around 'til they're 39 lol!

Hola friends!
Taoseno

Taos, NM

#35563 Oct 31, 2013
<quoted text>
I tried multiple times to reply yesterday but the computer wouldn't let me.
I'm betting my kids will stick around 'til they're 39 lol!
Hola friends!
LOL my son is insisting he in moving to Albuquerque in June :) You girls are going to have to keep an eye on him LOL

Location hidden

#35564 Nov 1, 2013
Taoseno wrote:
<quoted text> LOL my son is insisting he in moving to Albuquerque in June :) You girls are going to have to keep an eye on him LOL
Uh oh, I have a 16 year old daughter. If he did move here, you'd have an excuse to come visit :)
Taoseno

Ranchos De Taos, NM

#35565 Nov 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Uh oh, I have a 16 year old daughter. If he did move here, you'd have an excuse to come visit :)
True I haven't been there for sometime.

“US Navy”

Location hidden

#35566 Nov 4, 2013
Taoseno wrote:
<quoted text> LOL my son is insisting he in moving to Albuquerque in June :) You girls are going to have to keep an eye on him LOL
Something tells me if you didn't know "stress" before, you will if that occurs. The first one out of the nest is always stressful, knowing what we do as responsible parents and knowing how we were at that age multiplies that factor by several times<sigh>...
Taoseno

Taos, NM

#35567 Nov 4, 2013
CornDogz wrote:
<quoted text>
Something tells me if you didn't know "stress" before, you will if that occurs. The first one out of the nest is always stressful, knowing what we do as responsible parents and knowing how we were at that age multiplies that factor by several times<sigh>...
Awe man don't remind me LOL I gave my parents many white hairs at 18

“US Navy”

Location hidden

#35568 Nov 5, 2013
Well whoopie poop, property tax statement arrived and guess what, my taxes went up again. I'll bet all of yours did too huh? They really need the money now that BernCo Treasurer Ortiz has cost local taxpayers a bundle of cash from sales on investments.

And once again, our home taxable values increase as sales drop everywhere in the county. But its our duty to fund the coffers so politicians can justify themselves. Yet some of the expenditures are good and need to be funded, its the waste and PORK that annoys me.

Meanwhile as the 2014 elections approach...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Placitas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tiny Homes: Solution to Homelessness or Urban N... 2 hr blunttruth 2
News New study recommends lowering drunk driving limit 2 hr blunttruth 1
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 3 hr Mister Chix 64,919
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 3 hr Katia 115,895
DACA v. Military 8 hr LuzAranda 3
Roger Van Grisham (May '16) Fri allen1972 14
My Utmost For His Highest Fri Knightkore 10

Placitas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance