Since: Aug 08

Albuquerque, NM

#35008 Jan 27, 2013
XENA 54 wrote:
Correction: It's Ovarian Cancer...
I should know better to post while my brain is so foggy....
Maybe you didn't use enough cayene pepper in your remedio, lol.
Hope you're feeling better today :-)

“26.2”

Since: Feb 08

Santa Fe, NM

#35009 Jan 27, 2013
XENA 54 wrote:
Correction: It's Ovarian Cancer...
I should know better to post while my brain is so foggy....
Wel Cuz, stage 4 of any cancer is pretty bad...it usually means the cancer has spread beyond the primary origin, and the 5 year survivability rates are usually around 15 or 20%. I am so sorry. Just be there with her as often as you can and make sure there is nothing left unsaid that needs to be said.

“26.2”

Santa Fe, NM

#35010 Jan 27, 2013
Just left of right wrote:
<quoted text>
Noooooooo, if I told ya, I'd have to kill ya and I would miss you! lol!
So, what we do know about your secrets is that they involved a mini-skirt and high heels. Since you won't tell us anything more, you will now risk having each of us arrive at different assumptions, some being more risque than others, as to what exactly you did that must now be concealed from your children.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#35011 Jan 27, 2013
LilStinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you didn't use enough cayene pepper in your remedio, lol.
Hope you're feeling better today :-)
LOL Omg, woman it's getting worse... I'm thinking it a bad sinus infection since none of my stuff is working.... It's been going on for almost a week now... Doctor call tomorrow..

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#35012 Jan 27, 2013
Lobo Viejo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wel Cuz, stage 4 of any cancer is pretty bad...it usually means the cancer has spread beyond the primary origin, and the 5 year survivability rates are usually around 15 or 20%. I am so sorry. Just be there with her as often as you can and make sure there is nothing left unsaid that needs to be said.
I know Cuz, but I'm still hopeful for a miracle... She's going to beat this again..

Location hidden

#35013 Jan 28, 2013
LilStinka wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL did you get it on your landline??? I never knew it could be done, which by the way, was done by mistake.
I'm even crazier shopping with hubby, I just about left him at the store, purposely! I didn't check out any bathtubs today. We are having ours refinished since it's cast iron and I didn't want to get rid of it. I'll be on the lookout for one your specialty tub or ask about it next time I'm out and about....alone!
Yep, it "said" what you typed. I didn't know that was possible either lol!

I'll give you a call soon and share all of my hard learned bathroom buidling lessons lol!

Location hidden

#35014 Jan 28, 2013
Lobo Viejo wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what we do know about your secrets is that they involved a mini-skirt and high heels. Since you won't tell us anything more, you will now risk having each of us arrive at different assumptions, some being more risque than others, as to what exactly you did that must now be concealed from your children.
Think single until 30. I had plenty of opportunities to sow my wild oats lol!

Location hidden

#35015 Jan 28, 2013
XENA 54 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Omg, woman it's getting worse... I'm thinking it a bad sinus infection since none of my stuff is working.... It's been going on for almost a week now... Doctor call tomorrow..
I hope you feel better soon :(

Albuquerque, NM

#35016 Jan 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Yep, it "said" what you typed. I didn't know that was possible either lol!
I'll give you a call soon and share all of my hard learned bathroom buidling lessons lol!
Not only did I send texts to your landline but Xena got all the texts meant for you first.

My daughter and I are doing the painting, hubby is doing the electrical and we hired someone from Santa Fe to do the grunt work.

Albuquerque, NM

#35017 Jan 28, 2013
XENA 54 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's Monday, don't forget to call the doctor.....
I hope you were able to rest some!

Albuquerque, NM

#35018 Jan 28, 2013
Good morning gentlemen, I hope the wind didn't blow you away on your morning walk, CD.

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#35019 Jan 28, 2013
LilStinka wrote:
Good morning gentlemen, I hope the wind didn't blow you away on your morning walk, CD.
Good morning lady, it was blowing enough that I "blew off" walking for the morning. Will see what the afternoon holds. These old bones need to stay warmer<sigh>.

Albuquerque, NM

#35020 Jan 28, 2013
CornDogz wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning lady, it was blowing enough that I "blew off" walking for the morning. Will see what the afternoon holds. These old bones need to stay warmer<sigh>.
According to the weatherman, he said that cold wind is going to cut right through the bones. Kat once suggested bubble wrap for the falls I take, I wonder if it would work for the cold, lol.

Location hidden

#35021 Jan 28, 2013
LilStinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only did I send texts to your landline but Xena got all the texts meant for you first.
My daughter and I are doing the painting, hubby is doing the electrical and we hired someone from Santa Fe to do the grunt work.
Don't ya just HATE technology lol! My goodness, I didn't realize you meant YOU were remodeling the bathrooms lol!

I empathize!

Location hidden

#35022 Jan 28, 2013
LilStinka wrote:
<quoted text>
It's Monday, don't forget to call the doctor.....
I hope you were able to rest some!
Oh, yes. Xena!!!! Did you call the doctor? I hope you are feeling much better :)

Location hidden

#35023 Jan 28, 2013
LilStinka wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the weatherman, he said that cold wind is going to cut right through the bones. Kat once suggested bubble wrap for the falls I take, I wonder if it would work for the cold, lol.
Ah, Shacie (I don't remember how to spell her name). Poor thing, every time she turned around she was in the er lol!

Albuquerque, NM

#35024 Jan 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Ah, Shacie (I don't remember how to spell her name). Poor thing, every time she turned around she was in the er lol!
Gosh, I haven't heard from her in ages, I wonder how she's doing? I hope she finished school and is doing good for herself. Poor thing, if it wasn't her getting hurt, it was her brother.

“26.2”

Santa Fe, NM

#35025 Jan 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Think single until 30. I had plenty of opportunities to sow my wild oats lol!
And I thought all those farmer's daughter jokes were just folklore.

“26.2”

Santa Fe, NM

#35026 Jan 28, 2013
LilStinka wrote:
<quoted text>
As you can see here, Lil, bubble wrap is quite fashionable
http://blogs.courant.com/itowns_hfd/comic%201...

“I Am No One To Be Trifled With”

Since: Jun 09

Dread Pirate Roberts

#35027 Jan 29, 2013
Good moring and God bless us all with a quintuple of abundance-overflowingly of His Graces & Mercies & Presence upon all of our lives, friends, families & all areas of our lives....Always FOR His Glory & Glory Of His Name Amen....Always IN Jesus' Name Amen....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Placitas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rio Rancho man accused of abducting teen to be ... 2 hr Kelly 3
News Woman files suit claiming flashing lights free ... 4 hr Luci 39
News Firefighter Tells 911 Caller to 'Deal With It Y... 8 hr Vance 7
Trump & Clinton: The Day of the Sociopath is a... 9 hr The 4
Topix "old timers" (Dec '14) 9 hr fmer505-1951 50
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 9 hr fmer505-1951 58,389
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 9 hr fmer505-1951 109,066
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Placitas Mortgages