NM in for more thunderstorms, flooding

NM in for more thunderstorms, flooding

There are 11 comments on the KOB-TV New Mexico story from Jul 20, 2013, titled NM in for more thunderstorms, flooding. In it, KOB-TV New Mexico reports that:

The flash flood warnings are not yet over for New Mexico as waves of thunderstorms are expected to develop over the next few days.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOB-TV New Mexico.

El ameen

Europe

#1 Jul 21, 2013
More and more calamities are ahaid of the world becouse isah a.s imamul mahdi is about to manifest abdullahi bin abdullah isah zahiran.
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Jul 21, 2013
ummmmm okay. we call it monsoon season here lol.
El ameen

Europe

#3 Jul 21, 2013
lolol wrote:
ummmmm okay. we call it monsoon season here lol.
be awere if u are not devestating flood water will consume half of the entire world abdullahi bin abdullah isah zahiran.
may

Albuquerque, NM

#4 Jul 21, 2013
El ameen wrote:
<quoted text> be awere if u are not devestating flood water will consume half of the entire world abdullahi bin abdullah isah zahiran.
obama and allah stuff a pork loin in your throat.
Bruno

Sterling Heights, MI

#5 Jul 21, 2013
El ameen wrote:
<quoted text> be awere if u are not devestating flood water will consume half of the entire world abdullahi bin abdullah isah zahiran.
Which half??
El ameen

Europe

#6 Jul 22, 2013
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>Which half??
half of this world will be soack by devestating downpour of water abdullahi bin abdullah isah zahiran.
El ameen

Europe

#7 Jul 22, 2013
may wrote:
<quoted text>
obama and allah stuff a pork loin in your throat.
jesus the messiah isah a.s has appear in the physical body and he is the god so look for him and be save abdullahi bin abdullah isah zahiran.
El ameen

Europe

#8 Jul 22, 2013
The whole world is in the verge of collapse. Calamities will consume the whole world becouse jesus is back here in nigeria abdullahi bin abdullah isah zahiran.
oink

Albuquerque, NM

#9 Jul 22, 2013
El ameen wrote:
The whole world is in the verge of collapse. Calamities will consume the whole world becouse jesus is back here in nigeria abdullahi bin abdullah isah zahiran.
oink oink

“26.2”

Since: Feb 08

Santa Fe, NM

#10 Jul 22, 2013
El ameen wrote:
More and more calamities are ahaid of the world becouse isah a.s imamul mahdi is about to manifest abdullahi bin abdullah isah zahiran.
I love it when you religious fanatics predict the end-of-the-world, because my wife and I use it as an excuse party and have sex every day. But I must inform you that Imamul Mahdi is just as much of a fraud as Harold Camping was.

In fact, it is now known that Imamul Mahdi was actually one of several homosexual lovers of Osama Bin Laden. They are making a movie about the secret gay lives of Al Qaeda leadership...it's called Humpback Mountain.

“Each Thought Creates A Reality”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#11 Jul 29, 2013
Can get sand and bags to make sandbags @ your local friendly fire stations here in Albuquerque. Bring your own tools for filling. Think they provide the twine also. There is an art to it. Need it not so full and hard that it can conform to the surface you are putting them on or against.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Placitas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4 Muslim Boys Rape Little Girl in Twin Falls Idaho 1 hr Really 54
News Some Moriarty firework stands openly sell illeg... 1 hr Why 6
News King Brothers' Alamo Ranch in New Mexico sells 1 hr Why 9
Will the Cankle Queen be Our New Imperator? 1 hr Unknown 39
News Commissioners warn against personal fireworks i... 1 hr Maybe 18
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 4 hr fmer505-1951 61,841
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 7 hr new parrot 112,608

Placitas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance