I was born in Alberquerque New but I live in Corinth Mississippi now

Posted in the Placitas Forum

William Tapp

Ashburn, VA

#1 Jul 2, 2013
I still have alot of family in New Mexico. We use to vist ever year . Its been a long time. I miss yal so much one day im planing to visit . My family that lives in New Mexico is the Salazar family. I dont get to talk to them much because im always working. I love you family . I have three beautiful boys now. And a beautiful girlfriend that is very sweet. I love you uncle Nocho , Jesus, Cowboy, Eva, Anamarie ,Jearlden, Samantha, Larenza, Sammy , Eric, Goerge, well i love all yal. Hope you get this message. How are things over there. Its getting wild over here. They started a open carry firearm law that got everone bitting the fingernails. Other than that its ok .
Lord Dbag of Dooshbury

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Jul 3, 2013
William Tapp wrote:
I still have alot of family in New Mexico. We use to vist ever year . Its been a long time. I miss yal so much one day im planing to visit . My family that lives in New Mexico is the Salazar family. I dont get to talk to them much because im always working. I love you family . I have three beautiful boys now. And a beautiful girlfriend that is very sweet. I love you uncle Nocho , Jesus, Cowboy, Eva, Anamarie ,Jearlden, Samantha, Larenza, Sammy , Eric, Goerge, well i love all yal. Hope you get this message. How are things over there. Its getting wild over here. They started a open carry firearm law that got everone bitting the fingernails. Other than that its ok .
The Salazar family? I looked in the phone book and there's has to be like 12,000 Salazar families in Albuquerque.
Misunderestimate Me

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Jul 3, 2013
I wish I was related to Jesus.
Mississippi

Ashburn, VA

#4 Jul 3, 2013
Ha ha i see were i get my sense of humor . New Mexico

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Placitas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nov 2014 Elections-Judge Rosemary A. Cosgrove-A... 2 hr Albuquerque Voter 1
Parents upset over graphic anti-abortion ad nea... 4 hr godless by choice 22
Albuquerque VA Hospital Cutting Beds 6 hr oh oh 1
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 6 hr Katia 55,500
Get Connected Talent---scam??? 6 hr beware 3
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 7 hr Mister Chix 106,418
Voter ID ordinances fails to pass Mon Bubba 10
Placitas Dating
Find my Match

Placitas Jobs