Tony

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Here is a link for the Anaheim Film Arts Society...

http://anaheimfilm.tumblr.com/

We must advance the arts in Anaheim!

Sincerely,

Tony V.
Tony

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Well, the Anaheim Film Festival has been postponed, from October 24-28 to the summer of 2013.

That sucks, I was looking forward to it.

All the best,

Tony V.
Tony

Lynwood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Carl's Jr is my favorite out of all of the fast food places, and Carl's Jr has the best television commercials...

Check it out...

http://youtu.be/2WD3QrhqyY0

Carl's Jr started out in Anaheim.

Carl's Jr rocks.

Salute,

Tony V.
Tony

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Cities all over the world are doing things to bring the entertainment industry to their cities, and Anaheim needs to do things to bring the entertainment industry here to Anaheim as well.

Seriously.

There needs to be entertainment industry jobs in Anaheim.

All of the best,

Tony V.
Tony

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Organizations such as "Breaking Out" are great for at risk youth, Anaheim needs to have programs such as Breaking Out...

----------

What is Breaking Out?

The Breaking Out Foundation is a 501(c) 3 corporation founded on Christian principles. It was created for the purpose of providing a program that will motivate and inspire at-risk youth to establish career goals in both the entertainment and sports industries, and to provide them with the guidance, education and training to pursue those goals and realize their dreams.

Founding Principle

Michael Franzese believes that every young person in America should have the opportunity to earn an honest living in a career of their choosing. He also realizes that many young people face challenges and struggles in their lives that seriously undermine their ability to do so. He believes that if you provide those young people who are at great risk of losing out to a life of crime and other destructive influences with the motivation and opportunity to become productive, responsible citizens, by utilizing a medium with which they can relate, that most of the time — they will succeed in achieving an established career goal.

Purpose

Motivate and inspire at-risk students to “break out” of difficult situations through education and community support and to provide them with the opportunity to develop careers in the entertainment and sports industries.

Methods

Utilize the aura of the entertainment and sports industries to communicate the importance of education, avoiding negative influences and establishing meaningful and attainable career goals. There are literally hundreds of career opportunities in the various jobs that support the main players in both the sports and entertainment industries. The Breaking Out Foundation, in cooperation with the leaders of both industries, as well as those in the local communities, will provide at-risk youth with the opportunity and training needed to pursue a career in either industry.

The Breaking Out program is in the process of being developed and implemented in communities nationwide. If you are interested in providing financial support to the Foundation, or in establishing the program in your community, please visit our contact page.

http://www.michaelfranzese.com/breaking-out/w...
Tony

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Anaheim must provide incentives to film in Anaheim, the same way that other cities are, and Anaheim needs to work hard to bring a movie studio and entertainment industry jobs to Anaheim.

Seriously.

All of the best,

Tony V.
Tony

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Anaheim is one of the greatest cities in the world, and Anaheim is wealthy, there needs to be more opportunies in Anaheim, and there needs to be entertainment industry jobs in Anaheim, we must work to foster the entertaiment industry here in Anaheim.

Right now there is the opportunity for the city of Anaheim to work to bring entertainment industry jobs to Anaheim, and there is the opportunity for people to create all of the jobs that go along with the entertainment industry.

Anaheim is a great city with a lot of potential, and Anaheim needs to fully live up to its potential. Anaheim is great, but Anaheim can be much better.
Tony

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Another way to create opportunities in Anaheim is to bring in companies which make television commercials, and television commercials can be shot in Anaheim.
Tony

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

I spent six weeks in Rome, Italy, in 2003, and a thing about when I was in Rome was that my neighborhood had everything within walking distance, and there was a subway station in my neighborhood where I could catch the subway and ride the subway to the movie studio, Cinecitta, or I could ride the subway to the train station and catch a train to the airport, or I could catch a train to go anywhere in Italy (when you ride the train to Sicily they put the train on a boat and they float the train on a boat to Sicily), or you can catch a train to anywhere in Europe. Rome is an awesome place. Anaheim could learn a lot from Rome, each neighborhood in Anaheim could have everything you need right in each neighborhood within walking distance, and Anaheim needs to have a movie studio. A good subway system would be too expensive for Anaheim, but there are ways that the public transportation system in Anaheim could be improved. There are many ways that Anaheim could be improved, and Anaheim could learn a lot from Rome.

All of the best,

Tony V.
Tony

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Here is a Google Map of the street I lived on in Rome, Google Maps are awesome.

http://tinyurl.com/38tuwrm

I lived right across the street from the Saint Louis school of music (link:
http://www.slmc.it/ ).

Rome has a graffiti problem that they need to clean up, but Rome is amazing.

Rome is awesome, in my opinion it is paradise, the people of Rome are really cool people, and they treated me like a star.

Eventually I think that I would like to live and work in Italy.

All of the best,

Tony V.
Tony

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Anaheim was rated one of the top cities in the USA to find love, Anaheim came in second.

These cities made the top 15 when it comes to finding love:

1. Long Beach, CA
2. Anaheim, CA
3. Santa Ana, CA
4. Seattle, WA
5. Miami, FL
6. New Orleans, LA
7. Riverside, CA
8. Irving, TX
9. Austin, TX
10. Garland, TX
11. Scottsdale, AZ
12. Honolulu, HI
13. San Diego, CA
14. Norfolk, VA
15. Chula Vista, CA

Read More http://www.glamour.com/sex-love-life/blogs/sm...
Tony

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

An idea for a television show...

I watched a couple of episodes of a show on KTLA named "L.A. Complex." On the show the characters all live in an apartment complex, and they have pool parties in the courtyard at the complex and stuff, and it kind of reminds me of the complex where I live in that we are able to have pool parties here in the courtyard at my complex with live bands and stuff. I doubt that very many apartment complexes in L.A. allow you to have parties, but we really do have parties here at my complex in Anaheim.

And it started me thinking about what a show about my apartment complex here in Anaheim would be like. We have beautiful women here, we have a million children (some of the children here aspire to work in the entertainment industry), we have parties in the courtyard with live bands, there are a lot of ideas for story-lines, we have had a couple of murders in this neighborhood so there is a little action, we have a neighborhood gang that is a three hundred year old Mexican gang here in the barrio (La Fabrica), there is a little restaurant and market around the corner where people hang out, plus there are all of the aspects of the city of Anaheim, and Disneyland, and there is a club within walking distance that has bands on weekends (The Juke Joint), maybe a character could work at city hall, a character could be into charity, most of the population here is Latino so there would have to be a lot of Latinos on the show and there would have to be some Latino issues in the story-lines, one powerful character in the show could be the apartment manager (Like Esperanza here), and the show could have a cool owner of the complex (Like Bing here), we have some musicians here, etc etc etc, I think if someone really used their imagination, and took dramatic and creative license to create a fun show, that maybe a cool television show could be made using this apartment complex as inspiration. Maybe a person could spend some time observing everything here, and then let their imagination go wild, and could maybe write some cool stuff. Or a team of writers, I know for me I write better when I work with a team. I do not know, it is just an idea I had.

I just had a couple of new ideas... The owner of the complex in Anaheim could be like Arnold from "Happy Days," and there could be an OG from the local gang La Fabrica that could be like a hard core Latino version of Fonzie with tattoos. We could steal some ideas from "Happy Days," it was one of my all time favorite shows.

Just a couple of ideas...

All of the best,

Tony V.
Tony

Mission Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

If you have any ideas for a business in Anaheim, contact the tribal business council of the San Manuel Indian Tribe of San Bernardino if you need a business partner to invest money. The San Manuel Indian Tribe is very wealthy, and they are always looking for new businesses to invest money in.

All of the best,

Tony V.
Tony

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Please write to Anaheim city hall, and tell them to start working to bring entertainment industry jobs to Anaheim. Anaheim needs a movie studio, and Anaheim needs entertainment industry jobs.
Tony

Mission Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Disney To Buy Lucasfilm For $4.05B
October 30, 2012 1:01 PM

BURBANK ( CBSLA.com )— The Walt Disney Company announced Tuesday it has agreed to buy Lucasfilm, which includes the Star Wars franchise, for $4.05 billion in cash and stock from George Lucas.

Link...

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/10/30/dis...
Tony

Mission Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

I did an interview for a friend's podcast radio show. His name is Charley Miller, and he does his interviews in a different way, he gets into the character of Groucho Marx, and he interviews his guests as Groucho. For this episode of his show he talks about Memorial Day, and then he interviews me as Groucho. I think he has a great radio voice, and he did a great job.

Here is a link for the show, the audio player is in the upper right...

http://archive.org/details/TheRvspS01E09-Gues...

My friend Jon (Jon played guitar for the Red Hot Chili Peppers, and also for Suicidal Tendencies, and for other bands, his current band is Nasty Habits) also did an interview with Groucho on my friend Charley's RVSP radio show podcast, here is a link for it, the player is in the upper right...

http://archive.org/details/TheRvspS01E10-Gues...

Also, here is a video that I shot a while back of my friend Charley Miller talking about acting.

http://tinyurl.com/CharleyMiller

We had a great time while Charley was here on that visit. He is a great guy, and he is a good friend.

If you, or someone you know, is into the entertainment industry and is interested in being a guest on Charley's show, send him an email, the email address is...

Charley Miller

charleym143@yahoo.com

Salute,

Tony V.
Tony

Yorba Linda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Here is a Donald Duck cartoon about mathematics, Disney cartoons are awesome, and this one teaches a lot of cool stuff...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

The first class that I took when I went back to school was Euclidian Geometry, and on the first day of class the professor taught us that two plus two does not necessarily equal four, and zero only exists because we say it does. It was a great class. And the class was good at teaching people how to use logic, and deductive reasoning, and all of that stuff. Every lawyer starts out studying Euclidian Geometry. The professor of that class was a magician, and he was a member of the Magic Castle, he was a cool guy, and it was a great class.

Also of note, on the issue of math, is that there is a series of books written by Isaac Asimov named The Foundation Trilogy, and in the books they have mathematicians and psychologists who can tell the future by using math and psychology. The Foundation Trilogy is a great set of books, which would make a great set of films, it would take three films to get it done. There was a rumor years ago that George Lucas was going to produce and direct The Foundation Trilogy, but it never happened. It would be cool if someone great could make The Foundation Trilogy as a set of films.

Anyhow, math can be cool, and Disney films can teach a lot.

Salute,

Tony V.
Tony

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

I want to wish you all a very happy and prosperous New Year that is full of love!

2013 is going to be a great year.

Here is a cool song...

Frank Sinatra, "Nothing But The Best"

Link...

http://youtu.be/D-jJpgxzL3M

Salute,

Tony V.
Tony

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

It is mussel season right now, during any month with an "R" in the name you can harvest and eat wild, natural mussels. And it is also the season for clams, and oysters, etc etc etc. Enjoy!

Salute,

Tony V.
Tony

Yorba Linda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Disney is getting ready to make a Star Wars movie, Disney bought Lucasfilms, and Disney should make the next Star Wars movie entirely in Anaheim.

Seriously!

Salute,

Tony V.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Placentia News Video

•••
Placentia Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Placentia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••