Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201877 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#156097 Aug 23, 2012
Hey AKIdjit wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! Thank you! Thank you for pointing out the best examples of why social repression in the name of progress is a failure!
I just hope the lesson isn't lost on our buddy Rittardo, et al.
You are completely missing the point of the conversation. Are you really that lost or just pretending to make gays look dumb?
Solonoid

Covina, CA

#156098 Aug 23, 2012
The Republican / Tea Party Nation member's are like a bunch of dancing fools
Hey Rittardo

Los Angeles, CA

#156099 Aug 23, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You are completely missing the point of the conversation. Are you really that lost or just pretending to make gays look dumb?
Damn! You sure do have a limited mind....

Anywhooo...

I'm sorry I expanded the conversation beyond your limited parameters, but as much as you'd like to deny it:

Social repression is always a failure.

Now get over it and allow the country to evolve in its natural progression and stop trying to subjigate your fellow Americans to second class citizenry.
Mike

Redondo Beach, CA

#156100 Aug 23, 2012
Prof Dingleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
I did quote you correctly. Here is your original post.
http://www.topix.com/forum/san-diego/TH6FC2NT...
It begins with "So what you are saying is....." which is EXACTLY how I quoted you in post 156057
http://www.topix.com/forum/san-diego/TH6FC2NT...
I suggest that if you are going to try to insinuate that I have been deceitful, that you actually be able to prove it, rather than just making a fool of yourself.
Oh, and thank you by the way for saying I look stupid. The picture in my profile is actually Gary Lloyd (known in this room as Prof. Marvel). I agree with you. The only thing missing is a little drool.
You are soooo comgused . I see exactly what you are doing that is not me ... take a hike you troll
Mike

Redondo Beach, CA

#156101 Aug 23, 2012
Typo: You are soooo confused
Frank Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#156102 Aug 23, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Then they have a great deal in common with you, a boring little joke dick...head.
Nyuk nyuk nyuk!
Dumb try at a joke. It flopped. Thud. YUK!YUK!YUK!

"Nyuk"? Curly?

Get it right Winnie, it's YUK!YUK!YUK! What a bonehead. My dog imitates me better.

Give up the stupid dick jokes and the "you're gay!" jokes. When they're not funny like yours aren't funny they're offensive. Nothing wrong with being gay Winnie.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#156103 Aug 23, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You are completely missing the point of the conversation. Are you really that lost or just pretending to make gays look dumb?
Critical thinking isn't his strong suit.
Hey IDjit

United States

#156104 Aug 23, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Critical thinking isn't his strong suit.
Really? You can't see the similarity between two historic movements that sought to restrict the rights of their citizens and force them into a single assmued superior doctrine and the current move by Rittardo and his ilk to restrict the rights of citizens and force them to adhere to their assumed superior doctrine?

Okeedokee----I guess your critical thinking skills are better than mine....

Oops! I'm sorry. That would be a falsehood, and we are here to fight stupidity and ignorance, so....sorry, sugar tits, but you're still a moron.

And I'm sorry that you tried to make a point, but once again, missed the mark.

Social repression is a failure, and thank you for giving us fine examples.
Dude

New Castle, DE

#156105 Aug 23, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all "progress" is good. Ask those from Nazi Germany and the USSR.
You cannot compare gays gaining full rights with the Nazis and the Soviets. That's insane.

Location hidden

#156106 Aug 23, 2012
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot compare gays gaining full rights with the Nazis and the Soviets. That's insane.
What's insane is your claim that I did.

Reading comprehension, practice it.
Zygotes

Covina, CA

#156107 Aug 23, 2012
Nothing better than wall papering over gang trash on this web site.

Prof Marvel

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

#156110 Aug 23, 2012
Gays Think You're Stupid!

Even gays can't believe how stupid straights who support same-sex marriage are.

They can't believe you actually believe their totally fake 14th Amendment argument for same-sex marriage has a leg to stand on.

They can't believe that you take men who wear penis suits and penis hats seriously.

They couldn't believe it when you let pedophiles like Larry Brinkin adopt little boys.

They were absolutely astounded you believed them when they said the gay life sytle didn't have anything to do with the HIV-AIDS epidemic.

They roll on the floor and laugh their heads off when you announce there's nothing wrong with gay Boy Scout leaders.

They can't believe you don't remember how wrong they were about gay bathhouses.

The list goes on and on.

The fact is, is liberal straights just like you who are indirectly responsible for the 450,000 gays killed by AIDS.

You never should have allowed gay bathhouse -- they were a health menace.

... Just like same-sex marriage is.
Dude

New Castle, DE

#156111 Aug 23, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
What's insane is your claim that I did.
Reading comprehension, practice it.
And on top of it all, you're a Catty Cathy. What's up with that?
Reality

Madison, WI

#156112 Aug 23, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
They can't believe you actually believe their totally fake 14th Amendment argument for same-sex marriage has a leg to stand on.
They can't believe that you take men who wear penis suits and penis hats seriously.
They couldn't believe it when you let pedophiles like Larry Brinkin adopt little boys.
They were absolutely astounded you believed them when they said the gay life sytle didn't have anything to do with the HIV-AIDS epidemic.
They roll on the floor and laugh their heads off when you announce there's nothing wrong with gay Boy Scout leaders.
The list goes on and on.
The fact is, is liberal straights just like you who are indirectly responsible for the 450,000 gays killed by AIDS.
Whoa baby 10 hrs of hittin the crack pipe. seek help 9-1-1
Winston Smith

United States

#156113 Aug 23, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb try at a joke. It flopped. Thud. YUK!YUK!YUK!
"Nyuk"? Curly?
Get it right Winnie, it's YUK!YUK!YUK! What a bonehead. My dog imitates me better.
Give up the stupid dick jokes and the "you're gay!" jokes. When they're not funny like yours aren't funny they're offensive. Nothing wrong with being gay Winnie.
You're a bit confused, numpty. Referring to you as a stupid dick is no joke. And it certainly isn't funny... for your family.
Winston Smith

United States

#156114 Aug 23, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
The list goes on and on.
Gary thinks heterosexuals who support marriage for gay couples are stupid. Gary claims gays think heterosexuals who support marriage for gay couples are stupid. So what Gary really wants to do is waddle out of the closet, finally.

Location hidden

#156115 Aug 23, 2012
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
And on top of it all, you're a Catty Cathy. What's up with that?
You must a favorite with your liberal friends. You are a walking talking point with no substance.
Reality

Madison, WI

#156116 Aug 23, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
You must a favorite with your liberal friends. You are a walking talking point with no substance.
One of these days we are going to have a sit down and get to the bottom of it all.
young

Union City, CA

#156117 Aug 23, 2012
Come now? What else is against our constitutional righs that aint looked upon but is overseen as ignored for bs like this. Shows what kinda world we live in.

“WAY TO GO”

Since: Mar 11

IRELAND

#156119 Aug 23, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
The list goes on and on.
Sorry, but we don't think our straight supporters are stupid......WE BELIEVE YOU ARE AND THOSE WHO THINK LIKE YOU!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Placentia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hidden streets of Menlo Park: Croner Avenue 3 hr Hellary Clitass 4
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 15 hr Davis 6,659
Tom Rothman: Kucktard Sat Squeegee Blackturd 1
Oc sherif Mar '16 Lake 1
Helicopters around Placentia-Brea (Mar '15) Mar '16 Meehan Wong 6
News Illegal immigrants in O.C. encouraged to prepar... Feb '16 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 12
Plenty of fish handymn007 (Dec '15) Dec '15 Henry furtado 1

Placentia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Placentia Mortgages