Arraignment delayed for ex-Whittier r...

Arraignment delayed for ex-Whittier resident accused of 2001 murder

There are 7 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Arraignment delayed for ex-Whittier resident accused of 2001 murder. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

A former Whittier resident made his first court appearance in the 2001 killing of a Fullerton College student.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Jumping Jim

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#1 Nov 30, 2010
Its been way to long, give him his trial real soon and then send him to prison for the rest of his miserable life, with no parole. The cons will have a good time with his worthless butt.
Glockster

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Nov 30, 2010
he looks like that freakin hyena from lion king, "Ed", and he was the weird one too.
retired guy

La Habra, CA

#3 Nov 30, 2010
Bring back the Electric Chair--------put the charges on my Edison bill-------no problem !!!!!
My Opinion Is The Truth

Barstow, CA

#4 Nov 30, 2010
lmao @ Glockster!
Streets

Long Beach, CA

#5 Nov 30, 2010
Freakin White Perverts all of them!!
Jumping Jim

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Nov 30, 2010
Jumping Jim wrote:
Its been way to long, give him his trial real soon and then send him to prison for the rest of his miserable life, with no parole. The cons will have a good time with his worthless butt.
Shad UP! Our judicial system allows the right to a speedy trial or waive that right...so sit back in your easy chair doing what you do best, being an "arm chair judge and juror".
If you live another miserable year yourself, you can comment again on his trial because it will probably be that long.
Quite True

Riverside, CA

#8 Dec 1, 2010
Right wing republican. Look at that inbed Christian loon. Good grief.

Bullet through the head without a trial is best for the likes of these types.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Placentia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jehovah's Witness Tells L.A. Audiences of Defyi... (May '06) 13 hr judas raphan 90
Gay Brea Sat Gayguy_320 2
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) Fri leon 6,746
La mirada Splash. Cash cow for La Mirada, where... Fri LaMiradaREZ 1
News Man wounded in Hacienda Heights shooting (Jun '12) Aug 24 CRIPS RUN SGV 30
News 106 dogs, cats and rabbits have new homes Jul '16 mar 1
Oc sherif Mar '16 Lake 1

Placentia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Placentia Mortgages