Who do you support for Capistrano Unified School District in California (Orange County) in 2010?

Posted in the Placentia Forum

1vietvet

Laguna Niguel, CA

#1 Oct 20, 2010
We don't need royality like Bryson, just people interested in doing a good job for the children and their teachers!
Supporter

Laguna Niguel, CA

#2 Oct 20, 2010
We need Alikhani, McNicholas and Hatton along with Prichard and Alpay to replace the underperforming trustees.
Stop the Unions!

Redondo Beach, CA

#3 Oct 21, 2010
Say no the union candidates!
telldtruth

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Oct 28, 2010
We need Alikhani, and not Bryson, look at Chriss Street Brysons boss just got caught giving the house away Bryson is the same no kids in the district hired outside lawyers to the tune of millions gave friends and supporters out of court settlements her response to tax payers "OUR INSURANCE PAID MOST OF IT" she forgot that the tax payers pay the insurance premiums which have been raised on us, but the insurance agent had a campaign fund raiser for her now you tell me is that ethical NO
telldtruth

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Oct 28, 2010
we do not need Bryson, we need Alikhani that cares about our schools, Bryson has picked our pockets and you know it, she is Chriss Streets side kick what a coincidence Mr Street lost tax payers money in an ugly investment and just today was giving tax payers money to a friend (OC Register) Ana Bryson hired the same lawyer as Mr Street to the tune of Millions tax payers paid and not Bryson, out of court settlements to supporters,
her response our insurance paid most of it well O well who paid for the insurance premium that went up this year the voters did and not Bryson, guess what the insurance agent had a fund raiser for her, that is not ethical lets get real we the people are sick and tired of such behavior from an elected official say BYE to B
girl next door

Lake Forest, CA

#6 Oct 29, 2010
telldtruth wrote:
We need Alikhani, and not Bryson, look at Chriss Street Brysons boss just got caught giving the house away Bryson is the same no kids in the district hired outside lawyers to the tune of millions gave friends and supporters out of court settlements her response to tax payers "OUR INSURANCE PAID MOST OF IT" she forgot that the tax payers pay the insurance premiums which have been raised on us, but the insurance agent had a campaign fund raiser for her now you tell me is that ethical NO
-This would mean you support the highly unethical unions fronting your candidates. I'd say you have an ethical problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Placentia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
For-profit colleges face 'gainful employment' rule 10 min Go Blue Forever 4
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 2 hr Davis 5,108
Helicopters flying over home for past hour? 7 hr Wassup 2
Senate race to decide Democrats' Capitol muscle 22 hr Cordwainer Trout 2
Crystal Cathedral memorial stones to be removed (Aug '13) Wed confused one 3
LMP gang celebrates 31 years (Jun '08) Tue Lmp567 1,753
Vacaville mayoral candidate calls sign defaceme... Tue Johnnie C 12

Flash Flood Watch for Orange County was issued at October 30 at 1:52PM PDT

Placentia News Video

Placentia Dating