Killings appear to have slowed in the...

Killings appear to have slowed in the murder capital of North A...

There are 173 comments on the El Paso Times story from Mar 16, 2009, titled Killings appear to have slowed in the murder capital of North A.... In it, El Paso Times reports that:

The killings appear to have slowed in the murder capital of North America. Three hundred homicides, or about five a day, occurred in Juarez in the first two months of the year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

mezco sux

United States

#89 Mar 18, 2009
All the inventions you name are small and meaningless. You mean that in all this time.with all the mezcans that have come and gone; that is all mezco can come up with? How much economic impact do these petty little inventions produce? it must mean a very trivial amount since drugs and murder seem to be your main national product. Well, on the positive side mezco did manage to produce 3 Nobel prize winners. Hurray!!!!! You know the US has over 300 and mezco is an older country. Than figures.
El Chorizo Vengador

Virginia Beach, VA

#90 Mar 18, 2009
Miguel Miramon wrote:
-Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla (father of our independence)
-José María Morelos (great general and fighter for our independence)
-Miguel Miramón (great general)
-Ignacio Zaragoza (defeated the French at Puebla)
-José Urrea (never lost a battle against the Texans)
-Guillermo Gonzalez Camarena (Inventor of Color Television) http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Who_invented_the_co...
-Octavio Paz (Nobel Prize for Literature (but how would you know, you never read books))
-Alfonso García Robles (Diplomat and Nobel Prize winner)
-Mario José Molina Enríquez (Nobel Prize for Chemistry: He is considered one of the first scientists to warn about the dangers of chlorofluorocarbons used in industrial and domestic aerosols.)
-Cuauhtémoc (last Aztec Emperor, resisted the Spanish siege on Tenochtitlán for months until the defenses broke down because of hunger and European diseases)
-Aztec Empire- creators of precise calendars and astronomical calculations, also creators of the most advanced pre-Columbian civilization in America (North or South)
-Mayan Civilization- Inventors of precise astronomy (they could predict an eclipse when Europeans still tought it meant the end of the world), inventors of the concept of zero (Europeans didn't invent it, the Arabs introduced it to them)
-Octavio Paz (world renowned painter)
-Frida Khalo (world renowned painter)
-David Alfaro Siquieros (world renowned painter)
-Remedios Varro (world renowned painter)
-Pancho Villa (world renowned revolutionary and brilliant strategist)
-Emiliano Zapata (world renowned revolutionary)
-Alvaro Obregón (statesmen and brilliant strategist (defeated Villa, which the Gringos never really managed to do))
The list could go on and on, but answering to you, mezco, is a waste of my valuable time. You are a redneckbigot and a closed minded xenophobe. Anything that anyone would say to you that goes against your racist little mind would go in one ear and out the other.
P.S. Feel free to google anything I said here.
You're wasting your breath and intellect with these morons General. I've already submitted such a list to Duh=rek before to no avail. These people are so uneducated and closed minded they have no clue. They think the internet is the greatest "invention" since the hot dog.
Perro que no camina, no encuentra hueso.
mezco sux

United States

#91 Mar 18, 2009
El Chorizo Vengador wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wasting your breath and intellect with these morons General. I've already submitted such a list to Duh=rek before to no avail. These people are so uneducated and closed minded they have no clue. They think the internet is the greatest "invention" since the hot dog.
Intellect? if mezcans are soooo intellectual why is mezco a 3rd world country. Why is everyone leaving and why are the drug cartels in charge? The internet is a great invention and guess what; no thanks to mezco or mezcans.
Jimmy

Brownsville, TX

#92 Mar 18, 2009
El Chorizo Vengador wrote:
<quoted text>
I have reading the comments from "these uneducated morons" for the last couple of days and I couldn't have put it better myself.
Well said!
Sunny

El Paso, TX

#93 Mar 18, 2009
Teresa wrote:
<quoted text>
Disease? LOL! I worry about catching diseases just standing you nasty diseased infested people. Hispanics are a waste of human life.
Teresa. I thought I made it clear.
You need some fixin!

No more posting on this topic for you, princess, unless you want your fixin coming!

Teresa. I said it enough times. You are gonna have to learn. There is no one and missy I mean NO ONE smarter on this board but me.

Where's my belt?
Sunny

El Paso, TX

#95 Mar 18, 2009
mezco sux wrote:
<quoted text>
Intellect? if mezcans are soooo intellectual why is mezco a 3rd world country. Why is everyone leaving and why are the drug cartels in charge? The internet is a great invention and guess what; no thanks to mezco or mezcans.
XD LOL XD

this is so damn funny!!!!!!!!!!

mezco sux, you are cracking me up.
youre spinning everyone up and its really freakin hilarious!

i think everyone needs to read your previous posts...you shift gears from mindless ranting to staging near-educated bantor.
nice.

everyone else needs to read the rest of your posts a little closer.

this is better than southpark!
Sunny

El Paso, TX

#96 Mar 18, 2009
Gringo wrote:
That's terrible news. I am looking forward to the day they are all gone in Mexico and the good old US of A.
BWAAAAAH HA-HA-HA-HA-HAAAAAA!!!!!!!

okay.
what the fcuk are you talkin about?????????
Justice

Arlington, TX

#97 Mar 18, 2009
Mezco Suk raises a good point - Mexico doesn't have a Bill Gates or other VERY WELL KNOWN INVENTOR. Certainly it has people that have made contributions, but nobody that is recognized world wide. With one possible exception... Mexico has Carlos Slim Helu, a monopolist who acquired massive wealth (ranked in the top 3 in the world).

This story might explain the reasons why there's a huge discrepancy:

Story of the Mexican Fisherman
August 24th, 2007
A boat docked in a tiny Mexican village. An American tourist complimented the Mexican fisherman on the quality of his catch.“How long did it take you to get those?” he asked.

“Not so long,” said the Mexican.

“Then why didn’t you stay out longer and catch more?” asked the American.

The Mexican explained that his small catch was quite enough to meet his needs and feed his family.

“So what do you do with the rest of your time?” asked the American.

“I sleep late, fish a little, play with my children, and take a siesta with my wife. In the evening, I go into the village to see my friends, have a few drinks, play the guitar and sing a few songs. I have a full life.”

The American interrupted.“I have an MBA from Harvard and I can help you! You should start by fishing longer every day. You can then sell the extra fish you catch. With the extra revenue, you can buy a bigger boat.”

“And after that?” asked the Mexican.

“With the extra money the bigger boat will bring, you can buy a second boat and then a third boat, and then more until you have an entire fleet of trawlers. Instead of selling your fish to a middle man, you can then negotiate directly with the processing plants. Pretty soon you could open your own plant. You could leave this little village and move to Mexico City, Los Angeles, or even New York! From there you could direct your whole enterprise.”

“How long would that take?” asked the Mexican.

“Twenty — perhaps twenty-five years,” replied the American.

“And after that?”

“Afterwards? Well, my friend,” laughed the American,“that’s when it gets really interesting. When your business gets really big, you can start selling stocks and make millions!”

“Millions? Really? And after that?” said the Mexican.

“After that you’ll be able to retire, live in a beautiful place near the coast, sleep late, play with your children, catch a few fish, take siestas with your wife and spend your evenings drinking and enjoying your friends.”

____

On a different note... Mezco Suk - you should be embarrassed. You've listed an impressive list of American individuals that have accomplished many great things in their lives. What have you done for anybody lately? People with your pathetic attitude don't really amount to much anything. You're too bitter and angry. You belong on another list of individuals - a list of American f***tards - David Duke, David Koresh, and Bernard Maddof (too name a few). That's your type of company right there. You and Teresa can host a dinner party in hell.
mezco sux

United States

#98 Mar 18, 2009
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>
XD LOL XD
this is so damn funny!!!!!!!!!!
mezco sux, you are cracking me up.
youre spinning everyone up and its really freakin hilarious!
i think everyone needs to read your previous posts...you shift gears from mindless ranting to staging near-educated bantor.
nice.
everyone else needs to read the rest of your posts a little closer.
this is better than southpark!
Why not just answer my questions? Instead you criticize my posts yet you do not address the un-equivocal truths. Once again for you mezcan intellectuals: Since you are so smart and clever; why is mezco a 3rd world country? Why are your paisanos leaving? Why are the drug cartels in charge? in other words grass hopper; why is your country so damn corrupt:? answer the question mezco genius?
mezco sux

United States

#99 Mar 18, 2009
Justice wrote:
Mezco Suk raises a good point - Mexico doesn't have a Bill Gates or other VERY WELL KNOWN INVENTOR. Certainly it has people that have made contributions, but nobody that is recognized world wide. With one possible exception... Mexico has Carlos Slim Helu, a monopolist who acquired massive wealth (ranked in the top 3 in the world).
This story might explain the reasons why there's a huge discrepancy:
Story of the Mexican Fisherman
August 24th, 2007
A boat docked in a tiny Mexican village. An American tourist
complimented the Mexican fisherman on the quality of his catch.“How long did it take you to get those?” he asked.
“Not so long,” said the Mexican.
“Then why didn’t you stay out longer and catch more?” asked the American.
The Mexican explained that his small catch was quite enough to meet his needs and feed his family.
“So what do you do with the rest of your time?” asked the American.
“I sleep late, fish a little, play with my children, and take a siesta with my wife. In the evening, I go into the village to see my friends, have a few drinks, play the guitar and sing a few songs. I have a full life.”
The American interrupted.“I have an MBA from Harvard and I can help you! You should start by fishing longer every day. You can then sell the extra fish you catch. With the extra revenue, you can buy a bigger boat.”
“And after that?” asked the Mexican.
“With the extra money the bigger boat will bring, you can buy a second boat and then a third boat, and then more until you have an entire fleet of trawlers. Instead of selling your fish to a middle man, you can then negotiate directly with the processing plants. Pretty soon you could open your own plant. You could leave this little village and move to Mexico City, Los Angeles, or even New York! From there you could direct your whole enterprise.”
“How long would that take?” asked the Mexican.
“Twenty — perhaps twenty-five years,” replied the American.
“And after that?”
“Afterwards? Well, my friend,” laughed the American,“that’s when it gets really interesting. When your business gets really big, you can start selling stocks and make millions!”
“Millions? Really? And after that?” said the Mexican.
“After that you’ll be able to retire, live in a beautiful place near the coast, sleep late, play with your children, catch a few fish, take siestas with your wife and spend your evenings drinking and enjoying your friends.”
____
On a different note... Mezco Suk - you should be embarrassed. You've listed an impressive list of American individuals that have accomplished many great things in their lives. What have you done for anybody lately? People with your pathetic attitude don't really amount to much anything. You're too bitter and angry. You belong on another list of individuals - a list of American f***tards - David Duke, David Koresh, and Bernard Maddof (too name a few). That's your type of company right there. You and Teresa can host a dinner party in hell.
Those proverbs of yours are so prevalent in your culture. They are quite poetic yet seem to fall on def ears. They have been around for ever yet most do not seem to learn whatever romantic lesson they convey. You call me that TV trend word "racist". It seems when mezco and the like cannot handle the truth you folks always revert to David Duke and the like. Well, i guess that is to be expected from a society with a pathetic over abundance of "writers", "painters" and "taco makers"and a real shortage of critical quantitative and qualitative thinkers.
Travis_THE_Chimp

AOL

#100 Mar 18, 2009
mezco sux wrote:
<quoted text>
Those proverbs of yours are so prevalent in your culture, in my culture men get it on with men and boys will be boys when we go through puperty a boy is as good as a girl only NOWEGIAN GIRLS are ugly thats why we stick it to one another. They are quite poetic yet seem to fall on def ears but you got all my ears as if you held them with both hands. They have been around for ever yet most do not seem to learn whatever romantic lesson they convey. You call me that TV trend word "racist". It seems when mezco and the like cannot handle the truth you folks always revert to David Duke and the like. Well I DID'NT TELL YOU my dad use to date DAVID DUKE, i guess that is to be expected from a society with a pathetic over abundance of "writers", "painters" and "taco makers"and a real shortage of critical quantitative and qualitative thinkers, you see in NORWAY we eat TV DINNERS ever day sometime we eat our dogs poop it taste like chocolate vomit my favorite.
I know norwegians like monkeys for sex experiments.
Miguel Miramon

Obregon, Mexico

#101 Mar 18, 2009
mezco sux wrote:
<quoted text>
Try Gatling Gun. I do not see Mondragon anywhere. you must be in one of them mezco fantasy history sites.
The Gatling gun was not an automatic rifle you i m b e c i l. Try carrying that around idiot. Try reading about the Mondragon, it was used by the Austrians and Germans during WWI. Latter components of it were incorporated into the M-1 Garand. Gooooooogle you retrasado mental, you might learn a thing or two.
Miguel Miramon

Obregon, Mexico

#102 Mar 18, 2009
mezco sux wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not just answer my questions? Instead you criticize my posts yet you do not address the un-equivocal truths. Once again for you mezcan intellectuals: Since you are so smart and clever; why is mezco a 3rd world country? Why are your paisanos leaving? Why are the drug cartels in charge? in other words grass hopper; why is your country so damn corrupt:? answer the question mezco genius?
We're not leaving you rednecktrailerdweller, we are reclaiming what you stole from us. Once our numbers reach a critical mass, you won't know what hit you. All of a sudden it will be all hail the commander in chief, President González. We already help put a black guy there. Everything marches along as planned. When the time comes you will find yourself in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean on a rubber dingy, without a paddle.
P.S. Your dingy will have a slow leak and we will put Teresa on it for added cruelty.
Miguel Miramon

Obregon, Mexico

#103 Mar 18, 2009
mezco sux wrote:
<quoted text>
This is history of all the accomplishments of mezco in the last 5000 years. The following are the names of all the mezican explorers, world renowned scientists, inventors, physicists, along with all their accomplishments.
THE END
This post just goes to show how truly pathetic and ignorant you really are. You and your hillbillysheepfucking relatives will never amount to anything, you will never be respected by anyone outside of your trailer park home.
CJCH

Mexico, Mexico

#104 Mar 19, 2009
mezco sux wrote:
<quoted text>
This is history of all the accomplishments of mezco in the last 5000 years. The following are the names of all the mezican explorers, world renowned scientists, inventors, physicists, along with all their accomplishments.
THE END
All I can say is Chapo: This one works for "La linea"
mezco sux

United States

#106 Mar 19, 2009
Miguel Miramon wrote:
<quoted text>
We're not leaving you rednecktrailerdweller, we are reclaiming what you stole from us. Once our numbers reach a critical mass, you won't know what hit you. All of a sudden it will be all hail the commander in chief, President González. We already help put a black guy there. Everything marches along as planned. When the time comes you will find yourself in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean on a rubber dingy, without a paddle.
P.S. Your dingy will have a slow leak and we will put Teresa on it for added cruelty.
Oh we cant wait lubricano!!!! Bring it on monkey mezcan!!!!!
mezco sux

United States

#107 Mar 19, 2009
Miguel Miramon wrote:
<quoted text>
This post just goes to show how truly pathetic and ignorant you really are. You and your hillbillysheepfucking relatives will never amount to anything, you will never be respected by anyone outside of your trailer park home.
Yeah tell me about it. where do you live spack? mezco stinks! You stink vato. Your whole country is worse than any trailer park I could ever live in. There are 30 million plus of your monkey paisanos that would risk life and limb just to be able to live in the crappiest trailer park in the USA than to live in any town or city wallowing in the abstract poverty created by you and your monkey forefathers.
mezco sux

United States

#108 Mar 19, 2009
CJCH wrote:
<quoted text>
All I can say is Chapo: This one works for "La linea"
juarez is mezco. el paso is juarez. el paso is mezco. juarez, go back to mezco.
Travis_THE_Chimp

AOL

#109 Mar 19, 2009
mezco sux wrote:
<quoted text>
juarez is mezco just like my momma is a whore. el paso is juarez just like I like to get screwed in my rear. el paso is mezco and I am queerish. juarez??? I'm afraid to go there last time I got gang raped, go back to mezco and I want to go with you so you can rape me I'm that easy.
You must do alot of advertising to get those mexican men you like?
Travis_THE_Chimp

AOL

#110 Mar 19, 2009
mezco sux wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah tell me about it. where do you live spack because I want to go down on you? mezco stinks and the more it stinks the more I like it because in NORWAY we always stink we dont ever take a shower were afraid of water! You stink vato and I want to smell your crotch and taste it. Your whole country is worse than any trailer park I could ever live in including NORWAY but NORWAY also sucks. There are 30 million plus of your monkey paisanos that would risk life and limb just to be able to live in the crappiest trailer park in the USA than to live in any town or city wallowing in the abstract poverty created by you and your monkey forefathers my fater use to date a monkey, my mother was an ape she look like a gorilla but my dad screwed her anyway thats how I came to be.
yeah I thought you were different because you are unisex.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Placedo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dentists who takes medicare Apr 24 Concerned 1
News I Want to Know: Why is it trashy? (Oct '08) Apr 13 brainie ack 8
Franny's Apr 8 Lori 1
Im looking a young lady named Maria or Marie D.... Apr 3 Family member 1
hangout? Mar 31 usmc 1
cecilie cantu (Jun '14) Mar 27 G that 5
Vote Trump, Clinton to prison. (Aug '16) Sep '16 scotty steiner 3

Placedo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance