christopher zepeda
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
candie

Delano, CA

#24 Mar 22, 2013
WTF wrote:
<quoted text> Of course cuz he's trying to avoid child support, not cuz he is in love with her ignorant. And learn to get to know guys.
Right, whatever you say. I talk to him trust me he loves her. If not he wouldnt care and just pay. Besides not only does he have a kid with her some other chick as well.
lil

United States

#25 Mar 26, 2013
You are all too low for his standards
MJay

Delano, CA

#26 Mar 28, 2013
please don't make me laugh, he is ugly. I have no clue why his babie momma would take him back "barf"
wondering

Delano, CA

#27 Apr 11, 2013
yup wrote:
Is he belen's baby daddy???
does she have green eyes?
you know

Delano, CA

#28 May 4, 2013
Es mi compa y todo but dam la rego el wey neta que si esa de ojos verdes es una belleza
cray

Mcfarland, CA

#29 Aug 24, 2013
Man this fool doesn't have anything, he is a low life that thinks he's tough. I'm glad his lady left him I heard he treated her bad. Man bro I have an eye on that lady.
Spoiled

Los Angeles, CA

#30 Sep 1, 2013
Christopher is the type of person that does not learn his lesson. He is caught up in drinking and hanging his junk out and wagging it around at everybody. I truly hopes he becomes a better person. He needs to center himself remember what is important in his life and love on his children like he is dying tomorrow. He is dead weight and needs to become a better quality father, friend and overall human.
chris

Mcfarland, CA

#31 Sep 1, 2013
Spoiled wrote:
Christopher is the type of person that does not learn his lesson. He is caught up in drinking and hanging his junk out and wagging it around at everybody. I truly hopes he becomes a better person. He needs to center himself remember what is important in his life and love on his children like he is dying tomorrow. He is dead weight and needs to become a better quality father, friend and overall human.
everyone pray for me I need to get my life on track
daniella

Mcfarland, CA

#32 Sep 2, 2013
Who is this guy? I constantly hear bad about him. Maybe it is just his baby momma making him look bad or is he really wagging it at everybody
candy

San Diego, CA

#33 Oct 13, 2013
I know that guy and he is doing really good...i like his family...very welcoming people
ash

Mcfarland, CA

#34 Nov 18, 2013
candy wrote:
I know that guy and he is doing really good...i like his family...very welcomshing people
I love how Chris constantly pretends to be a good person. He use to beat his ex and to this day beats on his new wife. Pathetic guy flaunts his thing at everyone. Let's all pray he changes!
kenia

Mcfarland, CA

#35 Dec 31, 2013
ash wrote:
<quoted text>
I love how Chris constantly pretends to be a good person. He use to beat his ex and to this day beats on his new wife. Pathetic guy flaunts his thing at everyone. Let's all pray he changes!
I remember this guy he use to come to my place and chill cool peeps. What's up Chris hit your girl up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pixley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wanted f valencia 1 hr myra 3
Warning: ALL Delano GIRLS 2 hr MEXICUTIONER 6
Disneyland........................Trash and Frauds 4 hr Justice 1
Chalo 5 hr Niki 3
Arab Countries 6 hr Comment 1
Jimena..................Mongola 12 hr Bitchez 3
Short white boy from trailer park in pixley 14 hr Greenlight 1

Pixley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pixley Mortgages