Dentist accused of excessively prescr...

Dentist accused of excessively prescribing painkillers

There are 4 comments on the The Citizens' Voice story from Jul 30, 2013, titled Dentist accused of excessively prescribing painkillers. In it, The Citizens' Voice reports that:

Dr. Sare M. Rhodes, 35, of 74 Lehman Ave., Dallas, was charged Friday with 10 counts of failure to keep records of prescribed drugs and 10 counts of prescribing Oxycodone to a drug-dependent person.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Citizens' Voice.

Cherrie

United States

#1 Jul 30, 2013
The Attorney General's office needs to stop stalking medical providers and start going after all the drug dealers in the area!!! They are the true problems not the doctors!! Maybe they should clean house and get people who really want to work not lazy slobs that try to harm good people just to make themselves look better and get a promotion !! What's wrong with this country???
Steven

Tunkhannock, PA

#2 Jul 30, 2013
Just another abuse of power ! No better than dealing on the street!! how many were sold after she prescribed them to her family?? What collateral damage occurred from her "favors"?
patient

Tunkhannock, PA

#3 Jul 30, 2013
I had her as a dentist for awhile but felt things were not quite right in the professional behaviour department and left. Had a gut feeling something like this was going on.
Tooth Fairy

Nanticoke, PA

#4 Jul 30, 2013
Just because there is a DR in front of her name doesn't change the fact ..... Trash is trash !! I just feel sorry for her children !! Lets see if her attorney sister can help this time !!! Maybe that was the plan.... become a dentist to be able to keep the narcotics coming !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
West Pittston Man Charged With Scamming Restaurant (May '11) Nov 18 Coming 8
News I've been fired (Jul '06) Nov 6 Elbert Wilby 93
News Advocate calls for historical markers for promi... Oct '17 heroin is awesome 1
News PASR presents Woodson Award Oct '17 hmmm 1
News It's all uphill Oct '17 the crap is named 3
News Hispanics mobilize against city immigration act... (Jun '06) Jul '17 Al Busillo 682
News 'Our Town: Tamaqua' debuts on WVIA Jun '17 cuntfucker 6

Pittston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittston Mortgages