Did you relinquish a child for adoption?

Did you relinquish a child for adoption?

Posted in the Pittsford Forum

Since: Apr 12

Willcox, AZ

#1 Jan 17, 2013
Hi, Adoptees and Birth parents and siblings can be reunited on the state registry. Parents can update medical information and have it put into the files too. Please come to www.nyadoptees.com for more information.

For other states come to:

Many happy reunions are happening all the time.
Maine opened their records this year. It is going very well.

Since: Apr 12

Willcox, AZ

#2 Jan 24, 2013
Here is the link for ny state registry.

Parents and siblings and adoptees forms are here at this link. Its the official state site.


Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wease picks his fights (Jul '15) 1 hr slammer 776
Review: Fingerlakes Woodworks (Aug '11) 2 hr Happy customer 29
Is Trump Running a Campaign or Hotel Promotion? 5 hr Ha Ha 19
warning about Precision Lawn & Garden (Jun '07) 5 hr tlwolf 24
Kevin Williams - what is your opinion? 6 hr Scott H 57
Trump says he'll sue sexual misconduct accusers 6 hr Ha Ha 49
Hey all you TrumpTards 6 hr Ha Ha 108

Pittsford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsford Mortgages