Emergency crews respond to stabbing

Emergency crews respond to stabbing

Posted in the Pittsford Forum

Steel City Steelers

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1 Mar 7, 2013
YYYAAAAWWWWWNNNN!!! Why even bother putting these in the news any more? We've become immune. And rightfully so.

"A man was seriously injured when he was stabbed in an argument with at least one other person in front of a North Clinton Avenue convenience story Wednesday afternoon.

Sgt. Justin Collins of the Rochester Police Department said the man was taken to Strong Memorial Hospital with “very serious injuries.”
Police were notified of the stabbing about 2:37 p.m. by a person who flagged down a patrol officer on North Clinton Avenue. The officer found the man and called for Rural/Metro Ambulance Services.
Blood spatters covered a large section of the street and sidewalk in front of the #1 Market Express -- a deli at 759 North Clinton Ave. Blood also covered the glass door and metal door handle.
Collins said it appears the fight took place entirely outside of the store.
The area is a block away from Don Samuel Torres Park and a few blocks from School No. 20.
Several streets were closed as police investigated."

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/article/2...
Bigsingle

Rochester, NY

#2 Mar 7, 2013
Steel City Steelers wrote:
YYYAAAAWWWWWNNNN!!! Why even bother putting these in the news any more? We've become immune. And rightfully so.
"A man was seriously injured when he was stabbed in an argument with at least one other person in front of a North Clinton Avenue convenience story Wednesday afternoon.
Sgt. Justin Collins of the Rochester Police Department said the man was taken to Strong Memorial Hospital with “very serious injuries.”
Police were notified of the stabbing about 2:37 p.m. by a person who flagged down a patrol officer on North Clinton Avenue. The officer found the man and called for Rural/Metro Ambulance Services.
Blood spatters covered a large section of the street and sidewalk in front of the #1 Market Express -- a deli at 759 North Clinton Ave. Blood also covered the glass door and metal door handle.
Collins said it appears the fight took place entirely outside of the store.
The area is a block away from Don Samuel Torres Park and a few blocks from School No. 20.
Several streets were closed as police investigated."
http://www.democratandchronicle.com/article/2...
Why are you concerned? These are not your family and children nor friends. It's not news to you, but we want to know about ours so step back and check yourself. Everything is not for you. BLACK FOLKS IN PARTICULAR. FIND SOMETHING TO DO. GO HELP WHITE PEOPLE OR SOMETHING.

Steel City Steelers

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3 Mar 7, 2013
Bigsingle wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you concerned? These are not your family and children nor friends. It's not news to you, but we want to know about ours so step back and check yourself. Everything is not for you. BLACK FOLKS IN PARTICULAR. FIND SOMETHING TO DO. GO HELP WHITE PEOPLE OR SOMETHING.
Who the hell said anything about "Black folks..." Why am I concerned? I'll tell you why...Crime has gone through the roof in Rochester. It is MY concern. I have to conduct business here, I have friends and family who live in the city, I personally know victims of crime that were attacked in the city. Who the hell do you think you are, Bigsingle? I'll tell ya what...if you believe crime in the city only concerns "black folks" then you are sorely mistaken. And I suggest YOU do something about it.
Biracial one

United States

#4 Mar 7, 2013
Bigsingle wrote:
<quoted text>
She was expecting IescapeNY, pigpen, and Grady to show up first and start saying something ignorant. Like you questioned, she's not concerned. She just wants to see how many racists make ignorant comments about the city. You know a lot of people try to get around their racism it's not even funny.
Biracial one

United States

#5 Mar 7, 2013
<quoted text>Who the hell said anything about "Black folks..." Why am I concerned? I'll tell you why...Crime has gone through the roof in Rochester. It is MY concern. I have to conduct business here, I have friends and family who live in the city, I personally know victims of crime that were attacked in the city. Who the hell do you think you are, Bigsingle? I'll tell ya what...if you believe crime in the city only concerns "black folks" then you are sorely mistaken. And I suggest YOU do something about it.
You don't live in the city so why are you concerned? You dont live in the city and you bash everything about it.
Grady Stiles

Dallas, TX

#7 Mar 7, 2013
<quoted text>Who the hell said anything about "Black folks..." Why am I concerned? I'll tell you why...Crime has gone through the roof in Rochester. It is MY concern. I have to conduct business here, I have friends and family who live in the city, I personally know victims of crime that were attacked in the city. Who the hell do you think you are, Bigsingle? I'll tell ya what...if you believe crime in the city only concerns "black folks" then you are sorely mistaken. And I suggest YOU do something about it.
Amen, sister!
Biracial one

United States

#8 Mar 7, 2013
Grady Stiles wrote:
<quoted text>Amen, sister!
I know for a fact you don't give a shit about what goes on in the city or know anyone there. You just bait off of stories like these.
Grady Stiles

Dallas, TX

#9 Mar 7, 2013
Biracial one wrote:
<quoted text>
I know for a fact you don't give a shit about what goes on in the city or know anyone there. You just bait off of stories like these.
You're just jealous that you keep flagging me to get me booted, but I just come right back. LMFAO.
Biracial one

United States

#10 Mar 7, 2013
Grady Stiles wrote:
<quoted text>You're just jealous that you keep flagging me to get me booted, but I just come right back. LMFAO.
What are talking about? I don't flag anyone and I haven't been on much all day. Don't have time for games.
Grady Stiles

Dallas, TX

#11 Mar 7, 2013
Biracial one wrote:
<quoted text>
What are talking about? I don't flag anyone and I haven't been on much all day. Don't have time for games.
It must be rough going through life, feeling like the turd that won't flush.
Hot 4 Teacher

Rochester, NY

#13 Mar 7, 2013
Looks like Grady just schooled someone...
Paranoid Gun Owner

Victor, NY

#14 Mar 7, 2013
Grady Stiles wrote:
<quoted text>You're just jealous that you keep flagging me to get me booted, but I just come right back. LMFAO.
Keep coming back...???
Really,
kind of like that turd that won't flush, huh?
Grady Stiles

Dallas, TX

#15 Mar 7, 2013
Paranoid Gun Owner wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep coming back...???
Really,
kind of like that turd that won't flush, huh?
LMFAO. Are turds brown? I'm not!:)

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#16 Mar 7, 2013
Gee, i guess there will soon be another "hood" funeral..........

middle age for those that live in the "hood" is considered to be around the age of 25...

do these imbeciles realize that they terrorize their own com mune a teez dat dey live in???

if you punks feel tough why not go to war and fight for the country that you are DESTROYING???

da one dat pays for you and your 8 chilluns and your parole supervision..........

It doesn't matter what color you are there is trash in all!

You pinheads are a repeat cycle of failure........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wease picks his fights (Jul '15) 32 min slammer is an idiot 629
rochester christian church ministries is a cult... (Oct '07) Thu fed-up 95
Hillary: the most corrupt politician ever!!! Thu Ha Ha 15
john vetato (May '08) Thu Michelle 8
Major Assult Weapons Bust in Henrietta Thu JoeBfanclubExecVP 18
News Free wireless internet for Rochester, parts of ... (Feb '08) May '16 josephbarkley 43
News Upstate NY town de-bricks LEGO bus shelter prot... Apr '16 Yankee dave 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsford Mortgages