Rochester Man Shot Dead On Tremont St.

Nov 28, 2012 Full story: 13WHAM 10

Rochester, N.Y. - A Rochester man was shot dead in the doorway of his home late Tuesday night, according to Rochester police.

Full Story
GhostTownNinja

Batavia, NY

#2 Nov 29, 2012
STFU stuupid cracka P-dawg was luved by allz man youd get shiitted on round hear talkin like dat

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#5 Dec 12, 2012
I can't understand these folks.
Hmmmm

Rochester, NY

#6 Dec 12, 2012
What I don't understand is why if the person was so lovable were they so hateable that they got shot?! Don't come on here and protect, get out in the neighborhoods and protect.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#7 Dec 12, 2012
vincent andrew wrote:
This is the second time tradgedy hit the family, well then maybe its time to move out of the "hood" one less kneegrow off the streets
As long as they don't move into my town.Just saying.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#9 Dec 12, 2012
When getting murdered runs in a family it kind of makes you wonder.

Hmmm

Location hidden

#10 Dec 12, 2012
Black Daddy X wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't want to live near you anyways you racist white honkey! You got some nerve! At least your cracker ass is honest! One of these days, a urban black might save your worthless life. We don't want to be near you no more than you want to be with us. Im sure if you have kids you already taught them to be a racist!
You couldn't afford to live in my neighborhood Zippy.As far as my children,I taught them not to believe the B/S that the lamestream media and the liberal loons spews out 24/7. BTW:The only thing that an urban black would do is take someone's life seeing that they do it every week in your nice safe city of Rochester.

Location hidden

#12 Dec 12, 2012
Black Daddy X wrote:
<quoted text>
You are about the most ignorant honkey i have ever encountered! I can live anywhere i please, and you have not seen what i make a year. People like you talk shit like you got this and that and in reality, you don't have jack shit! You probably live in a one room shack while you bullishitting what you have! You aint nothing but a white racist fat
honkey who even hate yourself! You stank dog!
boy

How can you call a fine man like pigpen911 a racist when every other word out of your racist mouth is honkey this or honkey that?

Location hidden

#13 Dec 12, 2012
Black Daddy X wrote:
<quoted text>
You are about the most ignorant honkey i have ever encountered! I can live anywhere i please, and you have not seen what i make a year. People like you talk shit like you got this and that and in reality, you don't have jack shit! You probably live in a one room shack while you bullishitting what you have! You aint nothing but a white racist fat
honkey who even hate yourself! You stank dog!
Waa waa waa,grow up Zippy and get some new rants,you sound like a little girl saying the same old crap on every post.When you get pass $8K a year not inculding your welfare check get back to me. BTW: I love myself,sorry.(Good God,you are almost as bad a Rhonda,or are you Rhonda?)

Location hidden

#16 Dec 12, 2012
Black Daddy X wrote:
<quoted text>
Because honkey is not offensive to whites. Most crackers i know laugh at the word. Sucka
So tell me, why do so many blacks call each other N----(fill in the blanks) You dumb.....

Location hidden

#18 Dec 12, 2012
Black Daddy X wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. Years ago when i worked at tops, there was a white man who tried to buy dog food with food stamp coupons. The cashier said the stamps were for human food, but the cracker admitted he eats dog food. He then tried to steal it, but he got
caught. Moral of the story, white people are on food stamps and does crazy shit! Your white ass only look at the blacks.
Ok. Years ago when i worked at tops, there was a n.... man who tried to buy dog food with food stamp coupons. The cashier said the stamps were for human food, but the n..... admitted he eats dog food. He then tried to steal it, but he got
caught. Moral of the story, black people are on food stamps and does crazy shit! Your black ass only look at the whites.

See how dumb your racist black ass sounds BDX.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Congratulations to Lauren Braunschweiger and Ch... 59 min Chris Jenkins 6
Cuomo 21 points Ahead of Astorino 1 hr Andrew 4
Don Alhart trys to make a sex story into a nice... 1 hr Andrew 4
Mark Assini: The man to defeat Slaughter 1 hr Andrew 12
Gates PD Candlelight Vigil and Rally 2 hr Dizzy Pigpen 19
Gates Police Department LIES 2 hr Dizzy Pigpen 150
Messages to Bob Lonsberry (phase 2) (Mar '12) 2 hr nickbo13 272
Pittsford Dating
Find my Match

Pittsford Jobs