Cuomo Attempts Damage Control After Getting Caught Raping the Constitution

Posted in the Pittsford Forum

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2 Feb 21, 2013
Grady Stiles wrote:
https://www.governor.ny.gov/pr ess/02202013-ny-open-for-fishi ng-and-hunting
Poor attempt at damage control. He betrayed the citizens of NYS. We can see right through these antics.
He is a typical progressive commie democratic.He might of just shot down his bid to run for president,God I hope so,we don't need another loon in office again.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#3 Feb 21, 2013
Too bad Sportsmen will have to use their bare hands for hunting and fishing.
Don't forget to file for privacy of your information if you have a pistol permit or registered long gun.

Location hidden

#5 Feb 21, 2013
Grady Stiles wrote:
<quoted text>He didn't expect a revolt from the counties, towns, local PDs, and sherriffs. He's made a fool of himself to the whole nation, when he thought he'd be seen as a hero. His presential bid has crashed in flames, he's just too stupid to realize it.
Trouble is all of the progressive/commie loons and the "give me group" will still vote for him. They are too dumb to know any better and they don't want to cut off their "entitlemts".

Location hidden

#7 Feb 21, 2013
NY lawmakers are considering mandating gun owners to purchase "Violence Insurance", something they have tried to pass before. It blames law abiding citizens for illegal gun crime and wounds. We would foot the bill for thugs shooting thugs with the BS insurance, and insurance companies would rape us for profit. Expect microstamping and more bans, ammo limits etc.

Location hidden

#8 Feb 21, 2013
Grady Stiles wrote:
Hand out free phones or EBT cards and there's your votes.
Sad but true Grady.

Location hidden

#15 Feb 21, 2013
rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoops, I made a typo! No different than you assume every minority is a criminal and on welfare. Be prepared to take what YOU always dish out!
If you are going to try to be a man at least try to know the person that you are calling a jew isn't one as you been told that many times before Steve.It just makes you look like a bigot and a little man.I'm not worrying about taking anything back that I dish out,I'm man enough to handel it Steve. The only ones on here that say that I think all minoritys are on welfare or are criminals(I don't) are the same ones that preach peace and love for all than attack/slur anyone that they disagree with.Are you in that group Steve?,I hope not. BTW: I make typos all of the time,sorry.

Location hidden

#16 Feb 21, 2013
rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>You do know those phones were signed by Bush, right? And all of a sudden it's a democrat and minority thing.
When Bush signed the bill it was only for schools and libraries.The democrats are the ones that inculded any/everyone that gets any type of goverment aid.You might want to get your facts correct before you start pointing at someone else.Just saying.

Location hidden

#18 Feb 21, 2013
This dummy has pissed off too many gun owners and 2nd amendment supporters, it is too late for damage control.

It would be great if NY would allow reciprocity so folks could hunt/travel in other states with their legally owned pistols.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#22 Feb 21, 2013
"Most gun murders in America are committed by people of color, with the victims almost always people of color. Whites have the same access to firearms, listen to the same "urban" music and play the same violent video games. Why, then, do the murders disproportionally involve racial minorities, principally blacks and Hispanics, usually young men in urban settings, many with gang ties?"

http://townhall.com/columnists/larryelder/201 ...

Cuomo should go after the problem and leave legal gun owners alone.

FCK Cuomo

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#24 Feb 21, 2013
IescapedNY wrote:
"Most gun murders in America are committed by people of color, with the victims almost always people of color. Whites have the same access to firearms, listen to the same "urban" music and play the same violent video games. Why, then, do the murders disproportionally involve racial minorities, principally blacks and Hispanics, usually young men in urban settings, many with gang ties?"
http://townhall.com/columnists/larryelder/201 ...
Cuomo should go after the problem and leave legal gun owners alone.
FCK Cuomo
Montana, population 92.2% white, less than 1% African American, have one of the highest rates of firearms deaths in the country...
NY, 58.0% white non Hispanic, and 17.5% African American, is at the low end of the scale...

http://www.main.montana.com/demographics.html
http://www.statehealthfacts.org/comparemaptab ...

Racist B.S. that you are spitting out, only serves to create further hostility!!!
Come One Come All

Webster, NY

#25 Feb 21, 2013
http://www.impeachandrewcuomo.com/

Sign and spread the word!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The American Justice System by whites for whites 13 min RacistFireCrotchB... 1
How Much Do Yo Think Adam McFadden Weighs? 1 hr OinkOink 14
Do you like Rhonda? (Sep '10) 1 hr Rhonda 137
Los Angeles PD Buying Every Officer A Camera 1 hr Ha Ha 5
RPD gives a 10 Notice of a Meeting 1 hr PhukTheRPD 2
Your Mind on Drugs 2 hr bros and hos 5
Some area Friendly's locations remain open Dec 1 FriendlyNoMore 1
Pittsford Dating
Find my Match

Pittsford People Search