Oswego woman to get six-month sentenc...

Oswego woman to get six-month sentence for fatal Rochester-area crash

There are 2 comments on the NewsChannel 9 WSYR story from Jul 8, 2011, titled Oswego woman to get six-month sentence for fatal Rochester-area crash. In it, NewsChannel 9 WSYR reports that:

An Oswego woman attending college in the Rochester area has pleaded guilty to vehicular manslaughter for killing a classmate in a two-car crash in January.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsChannel 9 WSYR.

Rochester, NY

#1 Jul 8, 2011
Another white murderer that gets off with less then a 6 month sentence.

Rochester, NY

#2 Jul 10, 2011
There has been many many situations in the Rochester Area in the past years just like this, where a white person from the burbs kills someone drinking and driving and ALL have got 6 months or LESS.
But if a brother in the City shoots and kills a bad person for a good reason, he gets 30 plus years.
I would like to recommend that the brothers in the city put the guns down and pick up a few beers and the car keys instead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Janet Lomax Retiring from Ch 10 1 hr TV Watcher 1
iPhone password stopped working... 2 hr Vic 3
Hey all you TrumpTards 3 hr Ha Ha 81
News Krispy Kreme Closing Henrietta Location (Sep '07) 4 hr perfect 12
News 50 Rattiest Cities in America Include 4 in New ... 6 hr Captain Obvious 3
Trump says he'll sue sexual misconduct accusers Sun Ha Ha 19
BREAKING: Dewey/Stone cam captures nickbo & Com... (Jun '13) Sun RacistFireCrotchB... 18

Pittsford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsford Mortgages