|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

NEVER FORGET......ALWAYS HONOR

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images...

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>I totally agree. Let's honor. Not to try to start a fight with you, but you backed the commies and shouldn't be representing this country in that aspect......just saying.
How about you mind your business and not flame my thread turd. And if you had a clue the comments made were accurate. So if they are accurate that means they are true regardless of who said it. Let make it simple for you, I don't back communism..... Period. But if someone makes a factual statement I will agree with them. Are you done now TURD.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>I totally agree. Let's honor. Not to try to start a fight with you, but you backed the commies and shouldn't be representing this country in that aspect......just saying.
You never cease to amaze me...in a negative way. Smh. Of course you posted to try to start of fight with him. Just how stupid do you think the rest of us are? Don't bother answering. I couldn't care less if I tried.
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
NEVER FORGET......ALWAYS HONOR
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images...
I agree, never forget WWII, but when it comes to Vietnam the war you lost, we need to forget that.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>No one is talking to you. I notice you like to jump in and pick fights. Stay out of this! You have been warned.
I "have been warned", huh?!? LOLOL!!!!! What the hell are you going to do about it if I don't? I'm the one who "jump(s) in and pick(s) fights"??? Aren't you speaking of yourself with this statement? You are an idiot. Period. Without a doubt. A true fool with your EMPTY threats. How stupid can you possibly be? Don't bother answering. I already know.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, never forget WWII, but when it comes to Vietnam the war you lost, we need to forget that.
"but when it comes to Vietnam the war you lost"

"YOU" , there is no "I" in team dummy. And you NEVER forget the men and woman who fought in any war for this nation. No one gets left behind or forgotten.

Maybe when you actually grow up some day you will learn that. And seeing you never served this country, your opinion means nothing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>I am not flaming your thread. But I am not going to lower myself and call you a name. Since we are celebrating Pearl Harbor Day, I will meet you half way on that. I was just putting it in perspective on you backing the commies against our president, and you call yourself Patriot USA. Democrat, Republican, Independence, the president still need all of our support. I got on you because you supported the Russians with that comment. But that's beside the point, Happy Pearl Harbor Day, Patriot USA.
See you having been paying attention, I don't support Obama, just like i don't support communism. I don't believe in his agenda or how he has run this country into the ground with his policies. So NO, I don't have to support him.
Big Daddy Don

Chelmsford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

You're right, we should NEVER forget that our country was " suddenly and deliberately" attacked. It happened on December 7, 1941 and it happened on September 9, 2011. Both times, patriotic young men and women stepped up to defend this country.

Pearl Harbor united patriotic Americans like nothing before. It caused the United States to finally enter World War II and help the Allies defeat the Axis powers. We prevailed because we had millions of Americans willing to serve, and even more important, we won because we had the industrial power to produce the weapons, ammunition and equipment. We had so much manufacturing capacity that we were able to supply our military and all the other allies too- even the Soviet Union. We truly were the " Arsenal od Democracy". With the materiel and the contributions of the rightly named " greatest generation", the Axis powers didn't stand a chance.

What if we were attacked by an alliance of hostile countries today? I'm not talking about a terrorist attack, rather a military one. Would young people step up and answer the bell the way their great grandfather's and great grandmother's did? Not sure. There certainly are patriotic young people today, but would there be enough? And what about our manufacturing ability? It's diminished greatly since the 1940s. More and more, corporations have sent their factories overseas to countries like China. So now China has the factories, the machinery, and the knowledge. We are left with strip malls, Verizon and Papa Johns. So, if it came to a protracted conventional war, who would be in a better position?

I don't pretend to be Clausewitz, but you don't have to be a genius to worry about the general direction of the country, the economy, and our mettle. I do remember Pearl Harbor and I honor the sacrafices made their and the American heroes who won the war. I just wonder how we would do if, in 2012, we were faced with a similiar dire situation.

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

wE WILL NEVER HEAR THE WORDS "rEMEMBER vIETNAM".
Cause nickbo and wease lost that war for us and made us look like losers and baby killers and welfare queens.
Vivek Golikeri

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Yes, what was done at Pearl Harbor was unquestionably criminal. I would never dream of justifying it. But America of those days was virulently racist, and either committed or tolerated just as many atrocities against minorities as Japanese troops inflicted on whites.

Remember the Tuskegee Project, when our government purposely injected blacks with syphilis and did medical experiments similar to what Nazi doctors performed on Jewish prisoners? Remember how Native American kids, torn from their families, were forcibly put into residential schools to destroy their culture? Some were even sexually abused in those schools. And last, over 4700 black men were lynched.

No-one accuses the Irish of being Nazis if they refuse to pretend sorrow about Hitler bombing their British oppressors. Nobody accuses Jewish people of being communists if they flatly refuse to feign regret about Stalin attacking Nazi Germany and putting up the Berlin Wall.

I have utterly no complaint against today's young generations of white people, just as veterans don't usually complain against Germany and Japan of 2012. But Archie Bunker's generation? Forget it.
Ha Ha

Iraq

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

The Pearl Harbor movie SUCKED!

That's one more tragedy that we should morn on Dec 7th ... the crappy remake of the historical movie "Tora! Tora! Tora!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Vivek Golikeri wrote:
Yes, what was done at Pearl Harbor was unquestionably criminal. I would never dream of justifying it. But America of those days was virulently racist, and either committed or tolerated just as many atrocities against minorities as Japanese troops inflicted on whites.
Remember the Tuskegee Project, when our government purposely injected blacks with syphilis and did medical experiments similar to what Nazi doctors performed on Jewish prisoners? Remember how Native American kids, torn from their families, were forcibly put into residential schools to destroy their culture? Some were even sexually abused in those schools. And last, over 4700 black men were lynched.
No-one accuses the Irish of being Nazis if they refuse to pretend sorrow about Hitler bombing their British oppressors. Nobody accuses Jewish people of being communists if they flatly refuse to feign regret about Stalin attacking Nazi Germany and putting up the Berlin Wall.
I have utterly no complaint against today's young generations of white people, just as veterans don't usually complain against Germany and Japan of 2012. But Archie Bunker's generation? Forget it.
Only a racist pig would come up with this and intentionally make a war racial. What a jerk
genocidethemoron s

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

wE WILL NEVER HEAR THE WORDS "rEMEMBER vIETNAM".
Cause nickbo and wease lost that war for us and made us look like losers and baby killers and welfare queens.
man i wish someone would douse you in zyklon b and bake you

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

genocidethemorons wrote:
<quoted text>
man i wish someone would douse you in zyklon b and bake you
If agent orange was that bad, then why are you guys still alive???

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

<quoted text>
If agent orange was that bad, then why are you guys still alive???
Why do you even try, you're such an idiot it isn't funny.

If you don't have anything to say positive about the Pearl Harbor tribute then don't bother posting

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you even try, you're such an idiot it isn't funny.
If you don't have anything to say positive about the Pearl Harbor tribute then don't bother posting
I hate when you nam vets talk about wwii vets as you are two pees in a pod, when your not even close.
It's like city cops acting as if they are the same as real cops like the State Troopers when they are really more closer to a mall security guard.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pittsford Discussions

Search the Pittsford Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
rePIG: Its Good Friday! 17 min Kurt 10
this site sucks 26 min you never get it 8
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 35 min change your MagicUnderoos 6,279
Man charged in multiple Tops robberies 45 min CanadaRocs 5
City selects high rise proposal for Charlotte 1 hr you never get it 12
the webster shooting, dawn 2 hr Mein Kampf 20
Lovely in Hospital 2 hr Mein Kampf 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pittsford Jobs

•••
•••
•••