Three shot outside house party on Nor...

Three shot outside house party on Norton Village Lane

There are 13 comments on the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle story from Dec 28, 2013, titled Three shot outside house party on Norton Village Lane. In it, Rochester Democrat and Chronicle reports that:

Terrel Hunt scrambled 12 yards for a touchdown with 1:14 remaining to lift Syracuse to a 21-17 victory over the Golden Gophers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rochester Democrat and Chronicle.

rePIGpublican

Rochester, NY

#3 Dec 28, 2013
RePigs friend wrote:
Another day in the life of a thug(S). Seems like certain groups of people can't even go to a party without acting like savages.
Did you enjoy Hannukah?
rePIGpublican

Rochester, NY

#4 Dec 28, 2013
WhiteyWhite wrote:
Will "they" ever learn to act civilized?
Three men were hospitalized after gunshots were fired outside a house party on Norton Village Lane in northeast Rochester late Friday.
Capt. John Corbelli of the Rochester Police Department said a 24-year-old man from Henrietta, a 25-year-old man from Rochester and a 27-year-old man from Rochester, suffered non-life-threatening wounds in the shootings, which occurred about 11:35 p.m. outside 186 Norton Village Lane.
Two of the men suffered wounds to an extremity and the third an injury to his upper torso, Corbelli said. All three were taken by private vehicle to Rochester General Hospital.
Police did not identify the three injured men.
Corbelli said two male suspects are involved. He said a concerned citizen witnessed the fight with shots fired and called 911.
Investigators believe that one of the suspects was disruptive at the party and was asked to leave. When he went outside, an argument started with other males, and at some point, the suspect displayed and fired a handgun, striking the injured men, Corbelli said.
Corbelli said investigators have developed several leads, and the investigation continues.
Mr. IescapeNY, your username is very racist! But I shouldn't have to tell you anything that you already know and worship!
The man

Rochester, NY

#5 Dec 28, 2013
A kwanza gathering gone wild.

Nitwit colored folk

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#7 Dec 28, 2013
As a resident living quite close to Norton Village I was not at all surprised to ear about this. Been expecting it for a long time. Norton Village has been going downhill fast in the past 5 years. sad to say it is turning into an extension of Sycamore Green.Fernwood apartments has become a real shit-show as well.
BlackyBlack

Chicago, IL

#9 Dec 28, 2013
FTW Yall wrote:
As a resident living quite close to Norton Village I was not at all surprised to ear about this. Been expecting it for a long time. Norton Village has been going downhill fast in the past 5 years. sad to say it is turning into an extension of Sycamore Green.Fernwood apartments has become a real shit-show as well.
Those complexes where meant as a means to transition from "that" to something better.
This is the result of those who can't break that bond to "that"!......
BlackyBlack

Chicago, IL

#10 Dec 28, 2013
RePigs friend wrote:
Another day in the life of a thug(S). Seems like certain groups of people can't even go to a party without acting like savages.
Again with the broken record......does your "group", ever come up with anything new?

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

#11 Dec 28, 2013
BlacksBeingBlack wrote:
<quoted text>
"going downhill fast"? Oh never mind we all know "exactly" what you mean. It's like a cancer!
No I don't mean black people. I mean uneducated, ignorant, public assistance, one parent 3+ children from different partners, etc.. trash ....

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

#12 Dec 28, 2013
BlackyBlack wrote:
<quoted text>
Those complexes where meant as a means to transition from "that" to something better.
Actually those complexes at Norton Village were meant for G.I's with families.
BlackyBlack

Chicago, IL

#14 Dec 28, 2013
FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text>No I don't mean black people. I mean uneducated, ignorant, public assistance, one parent 3+ children from different partners, etc.. trash ....
I wasn't implying color..... What you're describing is prevalent among everyone.
BlackyBlack

Chicago, IL

#15 Dec 28, 2013
FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text>Actually those complexes at Norton Village were meant for G.I's with families.
Again, not implying color..... My point was that it's meant to be transitional housing. No matter the occupants.
HasPhilLandedYet

Rochester, NY

#16 Dec 29, 2013
Still No names released?? You know what that means.
Taxation without represen

Ardsley, NY

#17 Dec 29, 2013
BlackyBlack wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't norton village screen their tenants ???????? Lmao
HasPhilLandedYet

Rochester, NY

#19 Dec 29, 2013
When city black get shot, the rpd and the media always tell us their names.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A&E's "First 48" Filming In Rochester With RPD (Oct '12) 3 hr drachmaticone 62
Wease picks his fights (Jul '15) 4 hr Slammer is justice 496
Fresh Sweet Corn Three For A Buck. 6 hr Yankee Dave 7
Abby Wambach is overrated, ugly, and a bore (Sep '12) 7 hr Ha Ha 49
Are Republican Fed U With The Cave In Bend Over... 7 hr Ha Ha 6
Rochester blows! 7 hr Ha Ha 21
News This Is How You Vote With Your Vagina 8 hr Ha Ha 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsford Mortgages