White Person Shot At Marijuana Holiday Party

Posted in the Pittsford Forum

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#1 Apr 21, 2013
http://www.13wham.com/mostpopular/story/pot-m...

13wkkk didn't ant to show any pictures of all the whites acting crazy and breaking the laws and not getting arrested.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#3 Apr 21, 2013
morality wrote:
http://www.13wham.com/mostpopu lar/story/pot-marijuana-shot-g un-4-20-party-denver-colorado/ PLCvaB8_4USn3drHb6J0FA.cspx
13wkkk didn't ant to show any pictures of all the whites acting crazy and breaking the laws and not getting arrested.
Hey "less than smart one",just so you know: 1) Denver isn't in Monroe county or even in NYS.-2)Nothing illeagl about having pot in Denver idiot-3)the "party" was in a public park and had permits,again 100% LEGAL-4)there were plenty of pictures on the MSM sites inculding 13's if you had enough brains to look for them-5)Seeing that it was in Denver where the population is over 52% Hispanic how do you know the shooter or the victims are white? You don't do you? Just trying to start another racebaiting thread like always.Grow the hell up Rhonda and act like a adult for a change. Just saying.

Location hidden

#4 Apr 21, 2013
The federal government considers marijuana an illegal.

Google "Denver Marijuana park party" for images and see, only whites.

https://www.google.com/search...

Location hidden

#5 Apr 21, 2013
morality wrote:
The federal government considers marijuana an illegal.
Google "Denver Marijuana park party" for images and see, only whites.
https://www.google.com/search...
Gee Rhonda are you getting so low on crap to rant about whites you have to spin any/everything you can? You can try to be an honest person for a change and start ranting about all of the crimes that are commited by your peers in the city everyday.Now that would be a real 180 for a racist like you and your crew to do. Sure would be nice for a change.Look at it this way,you will have years worth of things to rant about and you won't have to look all over the country/world like CC. Just saying.---- S/N ---- Why does it make a difference if the Fed doesn't see it as legal? The state law over rules the Federal law when it comes to issues/laws like these.So what was you pointless point again.-- PP --

Location hidden

#7 Apr 21, 2013
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>Gee Rhonda are you getting so low on crap to rant about whites you have to spin any/everything you can? You can try to be an honest person for a change and start ranting about all of the crimes that are commited by your peers in the city everyday.Now that would be a real 180 for a racist like you and your crew to do. Sure would be nice for a change.Look at it this way,you will have years worth of things to rant about and you won't have to look all over the country/world like CC. Just saying.---- S/N ---- Why does it make a difference if the Fed doesn't see it as legal? The state law over rules the Federal law when it comes to issues/laws like these.So what was you pointless point again.-- PP --
I'm sure if there was a large group of blacks in the park doing illegal stuff and shooting people, they would have had the pictures, and then I'm sure you would have had made several comments about gangs thugs riots mobs etc etc.

Location hidden

#8 Apr 21, 2013
morality wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure if there was a large group of blacks in the park doing illegal stuff and shooting people, they would have had the pictures, and then I'm sure you would have had made several comments about gangs thugs riots mobs etc etc.
Yup! You know and should admit that I comment on all crimes no matter what race are the perps. You might say that I hate crime,too bad some seem to look pass it when it is their own doing the crap,isn't it? As I posted before and you seem to overlook,there are many pictures on the MSM of Denver.If 13 didn't have them early enough to broadcast them it is their fault,shame on them.No big deal to anyone but you and your crew so you can stir the "pot",right? Just saying.

Location hidden

#9 Apr 21, 2013
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>Yup! You know and should admit that I comment on all crimes no matter what race are the perps. You might say that I hate crime,too bad some seem to look pass it when it is their own doing the crap,isn't it? As I posted before and you seem to overlook,there are many pictures on the MSM of Denver.If 13 didn't have them early enough to broadcast them it is their fault,shame on them.No big deal to anyone but you and your crew so you can stir the "pot",right? Just saying.
Funny how its always you white racist that you the phrase "stir the pot", as if everything in the pot shouldn't be mixed or blended together, I guess we'd still go to separate schools if you had your say.
But America is called the worlds "Melting Pot" for a reason, and if you don't like it maybe you should move back to where your type came from??

Location hidden

#10 Apr 21, 2013
morality wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how its always you white racist that you the phrase "stir the pot", as if everything in the pot shouldn't be mixed or blended together, I guess we'd still go to separate schools if you had your say.
But America is called the worlds "Melting Pot" for a reason, and if you don't like it maybe you should move back to where your type came from??
Rhonda did you ever notice everytime someone puts you in your place all you do is attack with every once of B/S you have.Now that is pretty sick loser if that is all you can do. It is unbelievable that the biggest racist(you)on these threads calls me a racist,good one Zippy. I guess no matter how many times over the years I have been nice to you your hate for anything white will always come out,sad. It must suck to live with all of the hate you have built up inside Rhonda. You are sick and need to get help ASAP.Just saying.

“Don't Toews Me Bro!”

Since: Apr 13

The Elite Northeast

#11 Apr 22, 2013
Wow, had I not read the article and relied solely on Rhonda's posts, I would have bet that the article stated the marijuana in question originated in Nigeria.

“Don't Toews Me Bro!”

The Elite Northeast

#12 Apr 22, 2013
England* my bad.

“Don't Toews Me Bro!”

The Elite Northeast

#13 Apr 22, 2013
Not really :-)
Go Believe

Rochester, NY

#14 Apr 22, 2013
Update on this topic about a white. Reports the investigation has been turned over to the Denver Gang Squad seeing as most gangs are predominately filled with black ghetto trash I think Rhonda will have to insert her foot in her mouth again.
Go Believe

Rochester, NY

#15 Apr 22, 2013
Eddie

Rochester, NY

#16 Apr 22, 2013
Huh, 2 black males. Who would've known?

http://www.13abc.com/story/22037066/police-id...
Go Believe

Rochester, NY

#17 Apr 22, 2013
So 80'000 whites get together and a shooting occurs and of course the perp is black.

“Don't Toews Me Bro!”

The Elite Northeast

#19 Apr 22, 2013
Well, he said something about pot in general so it's no big surprise it'd draw your attention.

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#20 Apr 22, 2013
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey "less than smart one",just so you know: 1) Denver isn't in Monroe county or even in NYS.-2)Nothing illeagl about having pot in Denver idiot-3)the "party" was in a public park and had permits,again 100% LEGAL-4)there were plenty of pictures on the MSM sites inculding 13's if you had enough brains to look for them-5)Seeing that it was in Denver where the population is over 52% Hispanic how do you know the shooter or the victims are white? You don't do you? Just trying to start another racebaiting thread like always.Grow the hell up Rhonda and act like a adult for a change. Just saying.
911 is a..........joke!
#Public Enemy
BlacksCrashWhite PeopleFun

Penfield, NY

#22 Apr 23, 2013
Go Believe wrote:
So 80'000 whites get together and a shooting occurs and of course the perp is black.
go figure, just like in Rochester white family's cant even go out and enjoy anything or have a good time with out blacks ruining everything with their gang fights, shooting, stabbings and thefts, that's if the event didn't get canceled ahead of time in hopes to prevent blacks from acting like blacks, and ruining the white peoples good time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you like Rhonda? (Sep '10) 9 min Whitey 143
The American Justice System by whites for whites 36 min Rhonda 10
Yoohoo Rhoooonda! 38 min Rhonda 19
Reasons For Black Republicans 48 min Rhonda 3
Tried To Respond To Thread About Mcflabby 53 min Rhonda 5
How Much Do Yo Think Adam McFadden Weighs? 1 hr Rhonda 17
Heartless Grinch Steals Christmas Presents From... 1 hr Rhonda 4
Pittsford Dating
Find my Match

Pittsford People Search