Deputies: Women used foil lined bags ...

Deputies: Women used foil lined bags to shoplift

Posted in the Pittsford Forum

yep

Rochester, NY

#1 Apr 7, 2013
http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S2989491.sht...

The Ontario County Sheriff's Office says three Buffalo women used foil lined bags to steal merchandise from Eastview Mall.

Deputies tell News10NBC they arrested 17-year-old Lateia Marshall, 23-year-old Darriann Gaston and 26-year-old Candice Brown after they say the three women took $356.50 worth of merchandise from the Bath and Body Works store at the mall.

Investigators say the females worked together to select items, place them in the foil bags and exit the store without paying.

All three were charged with petit larceny. Marshall and Gaston were also charged with possession of burglar's tools. They were then arraigned in Victor Town Court and taken to Ontario County Jail.

They will return to Victor Town Court at a later date.

Guess the shades.
BillyBob

Rochester, NY

#3 Apr 7, 2013
yep wrote:
http://www.whec.com/news/stori es/S2989491.shtml?cat=565
The Ontario County Sheriff's Office says three Buffalo women used foil lined bags to steal merchandise from Eastview Mall.
It's the darn bus. This shoplifting epidemic started with RTS. Guess the word spread to Buffalo that Eastview is an easy mark.

IescapedNY

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#4 Apr 7, 2013
BillyBob wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the darn bus. This shoplifting epidemic started with RTS. Guess the word spread to Buffalo that Eastview is an easy mark.
Chances are they are all banned from the Buffalo area malls.
Healthy EBT Recepient

Victor, NY

#6 Apr 7, 2013
All they had to do was use a white girl as the decoy. Let her rack up the stolen stuff while the Black girls get followed. It works everytime for me and my crew. You gotta work smarter, not harder
Big Daddy Don

Cambridge, MA

#7 Apr 7, 2013
Healthy EBT Recepient wrote:
All they had to do was use a white girl as the decoy. Let her rack up the stolen stuff while the Black girls get followed. It works everytime for me and my crew. You gotta work smarter, not harder
Your posts crack me up. You consider shoplifting to be " smart" work? Also, didn't you say you were " living large" from all the dough you rake in as a welfare recepient? Why the need to steal then?

By the way, which high school( if you made it that far) did you drop out of?
yep

Rochester, NY

#8 Apr 7, 2013
http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S2989491.sht...

Days be some purty sows,too !
Healthy EBT Recipient

Victor, NY

#9 Apr 7, 2013
Big Daddy Don wrote:
<quoted text>
Your posts crack me up. You consider shoplifting to be " smart" work? Also, didn't you say you were " living large" from all the dough you rake in as a welfare recepient? Why the need to steal then?
By the way, which high school( if you made it that far) did you drop out of?
Hey, living large involves many things. I rake money in, but don't put much out--you see. Me and my girls get up EARLY in the AM and go to WORK. We work at a lot of things, if you know what I mean. I only pay for things I cannot get away with for free.
Healthy EBT Recipient

Victor, NY

#10 Apr 7, 2013
Big Daddy Don wrote:
<quoted text>
Your posts crack me up. You consider shoplifting to be " smart" work? Also, didn't you say you were " living large" from all the dough you rake in as a welfare recepient? Why the need to steal then?
By the way, which high school( if you made it that far) did you drop out of?
Not only did I graduate H.S., but am working on my Bachelors in political science, TY

When you understand the law, you can beat the law. Hey, Lawyers you know they don't do anything BUT lie and cheat.
BillyBob

Rochester, NY

#11 Apr 7, 2013
Healthy EBT Recipient wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only did I graduate H.S., but am working on my Bachelors in political science, TY
When you understand the law, you can beat the law. Hey, Lawyers you know they don't do anything BUT lie and cheat.
Good luck on finishing your BA. Is the political science major a prelude to law school?

Yes, no question, smart people can (in many cases) beat the law, or pay a team of lawyers to beat it for them. There is no question that the law is metered out differently depending on what you can afford to defend you - and who you know. Glad you figured that out early, it's an important life lesson.

It doesn't matter if your black or white... if you are smart, politically adept and resourceful, you're going to win. A floor mate of mine from college is a black lawyer at a NYC law firm (now a partner) knocking down easily $750K or more a year, representing some very high powered clients. Why? He is exceptionally good, and an aggressive, take no prisoners individual. Now he is powerful.
The Crunch Funky

Victor, NY

#12 Apr 7, 2013
BillyBob wrote:
<quoted text>

It doesn't matter if your black or white... if you are smart, politically adept and resourceful, you're going to win. A floor mate of mine from college is a black lawyer at a NYC law firm (now a partner) knocking down easily $750K or more a year, representing some very high powered clients. Why? He is exceptionally good, and an aggressive, take no prisoners individual. Now he is powerful.
sounds like my kinda guy. Not interested in making friends, just money. Too bad Rochester is too stupid to understand this concept. They'd never survive in the real world.
Country Boy

Batavia, NY

#13 Apr 8, 2013
BillyBob wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck on finishing your BA. Is the political science major a prelude to law school?
Yes, no question, smart people can (in many cases) beat the law, or pay a team of lawyers to beat it for them. There is no question that the law is metered out differently depending on what you can afford to defend you - and who you know. Glad you figured that out early, it's an important life lesson.
It doesn't matter if your black or white... if you are smart, politically adept and resourceful, you're going to win. A floor mate of mine from college is a black lawyer at a NYC law firm (now a partner) knocking down easily $750K or more a year, representing some very high powered clients. Why? He is exceptionally good, and an aggressive, take no prisoners individual. Now he is powerful.
Is he Krammer's lawyer on Seinfeld???

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#15 Apr 8, 2013
ya gotta love the sisahs and their homemade booster bags.
foil is for cooking, and now, it's an accessory to the crime.
they look like the newest members of the Mensa society in their yearbook photos.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wease picks his fights (Jul '15) 20 hr Slammed 630
rochester christian church ministries is a cult... (Oct '07) Thu fed-up 95
Hillary: the most corrupt politician ever!!! Jun 23 Ha Ha 15
john vetato (May '08) Jun 23 Michelle 8
News Free wireless internet for Rochester, parts of ... (Feb '08) May '16 josephbarkley 43
News Upstate NY town de-bricks LEGO bus shelter prot... Apr '16 Yankee dave 1
News Police charge 6 in abduction of 2 New York coll... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Truth hurts liberals 21
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsford Mortgages