Stephen T. Divito arraigned in crash that killed Greece couple

Posted in the Pittsford Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of150
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 6, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/article/2... |topnews|text|Home

How come time and time again, whites are allowed to use their WORK address as their HOME address???
If they bail out and then don't show up in court, how are the police going to find them???
It will be like that white ugly DWI Hooker that gave a strip-joint as her address and the police accepted it.
dog killer

Webster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 6, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

its because he owns the business, and if a dwi hooker owned the strip club she could give the business address as her 'home' address. please, next time read the entire article with thoroughness before you comment. with the tone you use , even if you are asking a legit question (which you aren't) it makes you look like an ignorant asshole.
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 6, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

No, your wrong. They don't ask for your work address. The line asks for residence or home address. If he doesn't live there then they should allow him to use it. If I have a PO BOX and if I own a hotdog stand on the sidewalk of Alexander on Friday and Sat nights, can I use the PO Box or the address of the hotdog stand on Alexander??? I don't think sooooo.
Cops obviously have different rules for white thugs.
And you sound like a cop with your "tone", so STFU, I'll use any TONE I want.
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 6, 2011
 
Landlords may OWN several properties, can they pick and choose what address to give the the cops as their address???
semper fi forever

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 6, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
No, your wrong. They don't ask for your work address. The line asks for residence or home address. If he doesn't live there then they should allow him to use it. If I have a PO BOX and if I own a hotdog stand on the sidewalk of Alexander on Friday and Sat nights, can I use the PO Box or the address of the hotdog stand on Alexander??? I don't think sooooo.
Cops obviously have different rules for white thugs.
And you sound like a cop with your "tone", so STFU, I'll use any TONE I want.
Yeah, just like you could give the address of the back parking lot on State Street you work out of, you fat UGLY, RACIST< HOE!
Ocku Pymy Sfink Terr

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 6, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I'm surprised the article didn't claim he was a doctor, just like all these goofy chiropractors seem to think they are. This fcker deserves to get locked up for a long time, for leaving the acene of the accident, leaving the others in the car he hit to die.
The man

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 6, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Public records show mr. hit and run killer resides at 1197 Harris Rd., Penfield.

I doubt very much that this d. bag lives in a strip mall store front on Ridge Rd.
mother nature

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 8, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Yeah, my husband had gone to him a bunch of times and he sometimes smelled alcohol on him and Dr. D would say he had a heavy night of partying...hmm. and that was a few years back!
Bigsingle

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 8, 2011
 
Shame on the good old Dr.
Drun K Groper

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 8, 2011
 

Judged:

1

If that's this guys address, he has a big gigantic house in webster. Google Earth shows a snowmobile trailer and a pair of jet skis sitting in his driveway, plus a huge party deck out back. Must be a good income being a chiropractor.
Noidid Knaugtyet

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 8, 2011
 
well, he can kiss all that shit goodbye now.

drunk at 4 in the afternoon? wtf you idiot.

stay the fck home if you are drunk, now you probably killed three people.

His sentence should be to walk repeatedly across the parkway blindfolded at night every night until some drunk turns him into windshield art.
ReallyPissedOff

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 8, 2011
 
He is not a first time offender with a DWI. It's too bad he didn't learn his lesson before killing two innocent people. He apparently feels he is invincible and above the law. And that is his house.
Save it

Webster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 8, 2011
 

Judged:

1

I'm sure that no one has ever made a terrible decision before. Its hard to even imagine how to move forward after a horrific accident like this. Some one pulls in front of a car in an intersection that has known accidents and now everyones lives are changed forever. Four lives ruined forever. Families torn apart. Who cares what he has in his yard, so he worked hard and earned a living! What has that got to do with anything . Do you think money replaces the loss of life.....really.....
Eddie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 8, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

All his money will be going to the victims family, and deservingly so... I don't advocate suing people, but this is well worth making him pennyless.
your so ignorant

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 8, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Ocku Pymy Sfink Terr wrote:
I'm surprised the article didn't claim he was a doctor, just like all these goofy chiropractors seem to think they are. This fcker deserves to get locked up for a long time, for leaving the acene of the accident, leaving the others in the car he hit to die.
If you dont know anything about what it takes to become a Doctor of Chiropractic, you might want to shut your hole. FYI - A doctorate of chiropractic program is a five year course of study AFTER a four year undergrad degree. You also have to pass four set of medical boards, state boards and do continuing education each year. How long did it take you to get licensed for you job d-bag?
Faye K Doktirs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 8, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

your so ignorant wrote:
<quoted text>
If you dont know anything about what it takes to become a Doctor of Chiropractic, you might want to shut your hole. FYI - A doctorate of chiropractic program is a five year course of study AFTER a four year undergrad degree. You also have to pass four set of medical boards, state boards and do continuing education each year. How long did it take you to get licensed for you job d-bag?
If it looks like a duck and is quacking, then its probably a chiropractor. They are just glorified happy ending massage parlor attendants that try to make you feel good long enough until you can get an appointment with a REAL doctor.
ReallyPissedOff

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 8, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

To SaveIt: Yes, we have all made mistakes, but he left the scene and left those people to suffer! We don't all kill people. Had he simply stayed put, he would have gotten a DWI. But he fled. That shows a complete lack of character and integrity. As for his "stuff..." yeah, you're right. Everyone deserves those things if they work hard, but this guy obviously took everything for granted. The only thing he cared about was saving his precious ass and his assets. THAT's the point. I guess his out is that since he's not a real doctor, he did not take an oath to protect human life. And for the advocate of DC degrees... yes... it does take a lot. I KNOW! So you'd think this guy would be smart enough to realize NOT to flee. Many can apply themselves to getting a DC degree, but no one can teach you morals, values, character and integrity. You either have it, or you don't.

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 8, 2011
 
ReallyPissedOff wrote:
To SaveIt: Yes, we have all made mistakes, but he left the scene and left those people to suffer! We don't all kill people. Had he simply stayed put, he would have gotten a DWI. But he fled. That shows a complete lack of character and integrity. As for his "stuff..." yeah, you're right. Everyone deserves those things if they work hard, but this guy obviously took everything for granted. The only thing he cared about was saving his precious ass and his assets. THAT's the point. I guess his out is that since he's not a real doctor, he did not take an oath to protect human life. And for the advocate of DC degrees... yes... it does take a lot. I KNOW! So you'd think this guy would be smart enough to realize NOT to flee. Many can apply themselves to getting a DC degree, but no one can teach you morals, values, character and integrity. You either have it, or you don't.
Strong take.
Faye K Doktirs

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 8, 2011
 
ReallyPissedOff wrote:
To SaveIt: Yes, we have all made mistakes, but he left the scene and left those people to suffer! We don't all kill people. Had he simply stayed put, he would have gotten a DWI. But he fled. That shows a complete lack of character and integrity. As for his "stuff..." yeah, you're right. Everyone deserves those things if they work hard, but this guy obviously took everything for granted. The only thing he cared about was saving his precious ass and his assets. THAT's the point. I guess his out is that since he's not a real doctor, he did not take an oath to protect human life. And for the advocate of DC degrees... yes... it does take a lot. I KNOW! So you'd think this guy would be smart enough to realize NOT to flee. Many can apply themselves to getting a DC degree, but no one can teach you morals, values, character and integrity. You either have it, or you don't.
nicely said.
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Nov 8, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

When are you whites going to be held accountable and have to do "real jail time" like blacks do when we kill people??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of150
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pittsford Discussions

Search the Pittsford Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
New York ranks with US States 5 min dew4794 2
Will The BBQ and Blues Fest be any safer than t... 1 hr Comments 5
White Racist Talk Radio Hosts FIRED 1 hr monkey slayer 26
Bob Duffy will return to Rochester 1 hr monkey slayer 3
After 35 Years, WHAM's Chet Walker Fired 3 hr Porky 21
Black Mayor gets 10 years in Prison 3 hr dew4794 1
Scrutiny of Arrest Caught Tape 5 hr wake up call 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pittsford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pittsford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pittsford News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pittsford
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••