Do you think daylight saving time is ...

Do you think daylight saving time is still needed?

There are 1 comment on the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle story from Mar 8, 2013, titled Do you think daylight saving time is still needed?. In it, Rochester Democrat and Chronicle reports that:

The Rochester man accused in the killing of an adjunct RIT professor had a high likelihood of violence and new crimes when released from prison, records show.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rochester Democrat and Chronicle.

Ha Ha

Iraq

#2 Mar 8, 2013
I would blame Alienation as the cause of such Deviant behavior.
Alienation is the process by which individuals living under a modern industrial capitalism supposedly lose their sense of belonging to society.

People interact less and less with each other as jobs become more secular. Add to this the introduction of the internet (or "internets" as George Bush calls it) people become even more alienated hiding behind phony screen names, behaving extremely anti-social and become an internet troll.

Small town interaction is extinct in America, as no one really cares what their neighbors are doing unless it is on the evening news.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NickBo wants Charlotte Carousal panal put back up 5 min Slammer 1
Why Are Public Events/Festivals Always Great Un... 5 min NotPoliticalyCorrect 1
What's All The Extra Security At Ontario Beach ... 28 min IENYwontLeaveNY 4
Program To Allow Suburban Kids To Attend City S... 51 min IENYwontLeaveNY 20
Stupid protest on St.Paul St downtown at rush hour 54 min Slammer 12
Who Deserves To Be President Of IescapedNY,s Fa... 2 hr Ha Ha 25
News Free wireless internet for Rochester, parts of ... (Feb '08) May 13 josephbarkley 43
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsford Mortgages