Rochester Schools To Provide Condoms; Buffalo Next?

Feb 25, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WGRZ-TV Buffalo

One of the region's largest school districts is beginning a controversial program this week.

Comments
1 - 20 of 22 Comments Last updated Mar 1, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Man, is that ever going to cut into the dems voting base big time!! LOL

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Oh, but it is IGNORANT to ASSume that ALL Blacks fit your stereotype.

I can guarantee you that I am Black and Do NOT exhibit those traits .....nor do my children.

Nor do the people I grew up with.
Nor do my family members!

Thank You!

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Here is what I hope they do with these FREE condoms.

Package them and sell them for profit!!!!

Since: Feb 13

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

CapriceClassic wrote:
I can guarantee you that I am Black and Do NOT exhibit those traits .....nor do my children.
Thank You!
I agree!! Very ignorant!
lol

Lancaster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Your Name Here wrote:
I guess this just proves the monkeys are too stupid to train.
Yep, I love to see money just wasted on trying to keep monkeys from acting like monkeys.
lol

Lancaster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

CapriceClassic wrote:
Thank You!
It is a shame that you should have to deal with the whole black stereotype thing., However for every black that is or claims to be a viable member of society, there are one or more, or whole countries full that keep proving on a daily basis that dealing with blacks is a waste of time. And all the excuses for all their problems are starting to wear thin on the rest of the world.
If a certain make of car breaks down all the time it is recognized as a lemon. And eventually no-one wants to be bothered with it.

Since: Mar 08

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

CapriceClassic wrote:
Thank You!
Glad to hear it! I'm sure it sucks that people associate you with black trash the same way we are associated with the white trash. No 'honey boo boos' in my family either.

Nice chatting with you but I gotta pick up some beer and get back to the trailer before NASCAR starts.
Free Stuff

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

The problem is that we send a mixed messege, don't have underage unmarried sex, but if you do, slap a raincoat on. These kids are not responsible enough to wait, but we think they will be responsible enough to put on protection every time? So we waste money giving them away, and add to the handout culture, where nothing is earned but we are entitled to everything. Plus, the things are not 100% effective in preventing disease and pregnancy. Many will not use them, even if they are free, because it reduces the sensation. Many of the girls won't demand the boy use one. Maybe free mandatory sterilization is a better idea.
Teachers Pet

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Will the hot teachers show us how to use them?
YXMDFGLN

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Whether it be your family, your school, your village, your city, your race, your gender, your height, the way you cut your hair, or you're political affiliations, it's a huge burden to live in the legacy of others...good, bad, real or imagined. It is these expectations of people who refuse to actually get to know you that divide us all.

I believe that adversity such as this can make or break a person and even a broken person can use that adversity to turn themselves around.

YXMDFGLN
Sandra Fluke

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

If I have sex with highschoolers, can I get free birthcontrol?
YXMDFGLN

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Sandra Fluke wrote:
If I have sex with highschoolers, can I get free birthcontrol?
Yes, as long as you consider same sex prison rape to be a form of birth control.
Don Van Vliet

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

They will use the condoms to smuggle drugs into Attica Prison for their homeys

Since: Mar 08

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Free Stuff wrote:
Maybe free mandatory sterilization is a better idea.
Maybe internment in a work camp for both parents. They will have to put up with each other and raise their child and work and pay taxes and make sure their child finishes school and gets a job. Much better than the rest of us paying for it plus the economy will be better. We will have all this labor and not have to outsource. If I was just corrupt in addition to all my other qualities I could hold public office with all these good ideas.

Since: Feb 13

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

YXMDFGLN wrote:
Whether it be your family, your school, your village, your city, your race, your gender, your height, the way you cut your hair, or you're political affiliations, it's a huge burden to live in the legacy of others...good, bad, real or imagined. It is these expectations of people who refuse to actually get to know you that divide us all.
I believe that adversity such as this can make or break a person and even a broken person can use that adversity to turn themselves around.
YXMDFGLN
Well said!!
YXMDFGLN

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

whitey wrote:
if an 18 yr old has sex with 15 yr old. and school gave them the condom rnt they encouraging sex with minors
That depends. If the target group was already having a ridiculous amount of sex and if there was an alarmingly high amount of disease and pregnancy due to the amount of sex and the provider of the condoms had a reasonable belief that supplying condoms would reduce both pregnancy and disease even though a very small portion of that target group may be initiated into sexual activity by the convenience of free condoms then it would be reasonable to believe that the condom providers intent would NOT be to encourage sex even though a small increase in sex may be expected.
YXMDFGLN

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

With a WHOPPING 9% graduation rate. What is is going to cost to teach the remainder of the RCSD young scholars how to use them? 1-3-5 million?
YXMDFGLN

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

IescapedNY wrote:
With a WHOPPING 9% graduation rate. What is is going to cost to teach the remainder of the RCSD young scholars how to use them? 1-3-5 million?
Whatever the cost, I'm sure that it's still considerably less than the cost of not teaching them.
Anonymous

Brockport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

When do they start giving out free 40s ?

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Technically isn't the RCSD promoting rape?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pittsford Discussions

Search the Pittsford Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: BSW Dewey AVE (Jun '13) 56 min stranger 5
Horse Vandalism a Hoax? 1 hr Raul DeMarco 6
topix site blackout coming soon 1 hr Mr Siverstien 20
What is your biggest pet peeve 2 hr Ha Ha 35
Man shot on North Clinton Avenue 2 hr RFCBF 1
Rochester marks 50th anniversary of race riots 2 hr raicistrhonda 8
LGBT New Yorkers Should Be Worried 2 hr WasteWater 27
•••
•••