Stafford Teen Dead in Bike Accident

Stafford Teen Dead in Bike Accident

There are 11 comments on the R News story from Jul 27, 2006, titled Stafford Teen Dead in Bike Accident. In it, R News reports that:

It happened around 10 a.m. Thursday in the town of Stafford. Police say Brett Merica, 13, was riding his bicycle when he turned into the path of an oncoming vehicle and was struck by the car.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at R News.

no name

United States

#1 Aug 28, 2006
umm i din't really kno Brett but i'm soo srry and i wish i could have another year of school with him to get to kno him more!
frank

Batavia, NY

#2 Apr 5, 2007
don't ride a bike in a snow storm
ummm

Kingston, NY

#3 May 19, 2007
It happened in the summertime, ass.
Sara

Rochester, NY

#4 Jul 3, 2007
well i knew Brett Merica pretty well and i loved that boi to death and i was crying just the other day b.c of it b.c i`m still upset about it i mean he was the best thing that ever happened to me i mean when ever i was upset he would cheer me up and one day we were talking about if one of us died to promise eachother that we wouldnt be upset but that we would be happy that we would be in a better place i i`ve been trying to for a while now and its really hard but yea thats all i would like to say and thanks for letting me ooh yea and this Frank guy it happened in the summertime in in a fucking snowstorm wow ur and ass for even writing anything god ok bye
~*Sara*~
emm

AOL

#5 Jul 28, 2007
frank wrote:
i cant believe u he was my best friend!!! get a life
emm

AOL

#6 Jul 28, 2007
I love brett and miss him
Brandi

Lancaster, NY

#7 Aug 15, 2007
i miss brett so much and i hope his parents like the poem i dedicated to him i love you brett and i miss u soo much but you were such a great kid no one ever disliked you u were a great kid
Franks IQ

Middletown, NY

#8 Nov 20, 2007
frank wrote:
Help!! I only go as high as 40! Did you see me in "The Ringer"
Bekah

United States

#9 May 21, 2008
Brett Merica Was my best friend. He was a beautiful person. He really was. And god do i miss him, if you knew him. You would understand how devastating this has been. We hung out every minute of everyday. He made me laugh like no one else ever could. I would do anything to get him back for just one more day. I miss my buddy :(
nou

Rochester, NY

#10 Jul 19, 2009
frank wrote:
you truly should be shot
ignorantpplannoy me

Hamburg, NY

#11 Jan 21, 2011
frank wrote:
your a moron and should not say shit when you dont know anything about the topic. so how u do ride your bike in the snow and u die.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wease picks his fights (Jul '15) 1 hr Slammed 670
You can't offend a white person by calling them... 2 hr Wow 11
News Body found at Darien Lake Theme Park (Sep '09) 10 hr Ha Ha 41
petition... BAN JOSEPH BARKLEY 11 hr roger 61
Charles Manson Advising Trump 11 hr Ha Ha 5
Sheriff David Clark/Love What He Says 11 hr Ha Ha 23
The Worst Doberman Breeder (Apr '11) 14 hr josephbarkley 18

Pittsford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance