Level-three sex offender not moving to Pittsford

Full story: WHEC-TV Rochester, NY

State Police say a high-risk sex offender will not be moving to Pittsford. News 10NBC has learned Albert Dickerson, a level-three sex offender, will not be moving into a house on Woodland Road.
Comments
61 - 71 of 71 Comments Last updated May 17, 2011
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
JAMES PEROTTI

Batavia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2009

crowd wrote:
RTS serves from downtown to the village of pittsford all day
Its the Number 7/7x bus
ill see you there
THATS TRUE ALSO SO EVEN THOUGH THEY DONT LIVE THERE THEY CAN STILL COME THERE AND THE PITTSFORD RESIENTS WOULDNT FIND OUT OF COURSE THEY WOULD HAVE TO VERIFIED THEY ARE BUT WHO GONNA REMEBER 5,550 OF THEM JUST IN MONROE COUNTY.
GET MY POINT PEOPLE!!!!!!
crowd

Batavia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2009

remember it is the number 7/7x from downtown.

Just enjoy all of what pittsford has to offer browse those shops.

you know the police out there don't have shuttles of police speeding down the streets in an effort to control the economically challenged
crowd

Batavia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2009

JAMES PEROTTI wrote:
<quoted text>THATS TRUE ALSO SO EVEN THOUGH THEY DONT LIVE THERE THEY CAN STILL COME THERE AND THE PITTSFORD RESIENTS WOULDNT FIND OUT OF COURSE THEY WOULD HAVE TO VERIFIED THEY ARE BUT WHO GONNA REMEBER 5,550 OF THEM JUST IN MONROE COUNTY.
GET MY POINT PEOPLE!!!!!!
That's right people do you get his point.

they will call it the 5,500 hundred day shopping march

Get down there. instead of 5,500 lets make it 10,000.

again the 7/7x rts bus
Enjoy all of what pittsford has to offer
Anon

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2009

Pittsford Resident wrote:
Out pool is not open yet.
You are a /b/tard...Rules 1&2 kthxbai
heidi northrop

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2009

crowd wrote:
Well i guess it is time to start taking the RTS bus into the village of pittsford and hang out there a day at a time.
Everyone from the inner city should get up on that bus and head to the village of pittsford and just hang out.
browse the shops look around enjoy the sites
Start taking the rts to pittsford and take day trips there and have picnics in there parks
Shop there stores browse there windows
All inner city citizens should go see were the money goes to in our community.
Everyone needs to know were the bosses that we work for live.
Go enjoy yourself in the vilage of pittsford
All inner city citizens need to visit pittsford
The issue was, a sex offender was going to be moving into the neighborhood. Regardless of how I feel about that issue, I am not sure how it has turned into a grouping that all pittsford people are rich, have pools and are nazis? Your arguments are offensive and just not relevant. I understand that what this neighborhood did was not kosher. I live on Woodland, I am not rich, do not have a pool and do not support oppression. What is happening now is reverse oppression. It doesn't help and it doesn't get anywhere. fight fire with words; make sure those words are relevant and contain facts, not opinions. It would be great if people from other areas came to pittsford and enjoyed the canal. I can't afford to shop in the village but yes it can be fun to look in. The arguments that are being thrown around here are just not valid. Comparing Pittsford to a group of Nazi's is to take on that Nazi mentality yourself..you are judging a group of people based of a few people like the nazi's did with Jewish, Gypsy, Developmentally disabled and anyone who spoke up against them. Please just stop!
heidi northrop

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2009

crowd wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right people do you get his point.
they will call it the 5,500 hundred day shopping march
Get down there. instead of 5,500 lets make it 10,000.
again the 7/7x rts bus
Enjoy all of what pittsford has to offer
It is great to have a March but what are you marching for? Are you marching against the lack of rights for sex offenders? Are you marching for better treatment of those released from prison? How about marching to make sure that those who are released from prison have a place to go and do not find themselves back on the streets? I am not sure if marching because we hate Pittsford because some of them have money is really relevant and righteous. By doing this, you are putting yourself on the same level as those individuals who initially stated they did not want a sex offender moving in. Think about what you are angry about and if you are angry, whom are you angry with. The village of pittsford is not the problem. There are plenty of us who live on woodland who were and are ok with sex offenders or any offender being there.
JDS65

Lansing, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2009

Crowd, your name is very suitable since you have a mob mentality and completely distracted yourself from what the original topic was. Which is a very common feature of mob mentality. It is basically when a bunch of weak minded individuals blatantly and with out consideration follow others blindly no matter if the cause is just or not. Thanks for being a shining example of idiocy though. It was entertaining.
Pittsford Resident

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2009

Thanks to Heidi for speaking up and for her desire for intelligent discussion rather than the spewing of hostility.
I was present at one of the neighborhood meetings, and was appalled by and ashamed of the hostility shown by some of my neighbors. There was talk of lynchings, women carrying guns on walks, and several racist comments. I ended up more frightened of what my neighbors would do than the thought of a sexual offender moving in.(There were safeguards to be put in place - curfew, professional supervision, GPS monitoring system, etc.)
In is very important that all communities engage in non-aggressive conversation about these issues. This will not be the first time Pittsford will face this issue. And we also know that there ARE sexual offenders living in our neighborhood - they just haven't come to the attention of the criminal justice system.
There were some of us in this neighborhood that were able to put aside their fears and support the efforts of the two people who know this offender and feel he had rehabilitated himself. It is so unfortunate that intimidation tactics forced them to change their minds.
me me me

Batavia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2011

I think james is retarded and had nothing better to do if you dont live there and the sex offender isnt gonna be your neighbor you opinion dosent matter
The man

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2011

So, it seems like many of the Woodland folks would really, really LIKE a sex offender living next door to them! How nice. The next guy you see out walking or ringing your door bell or talking to your kids may be the perv.

Won't you be my neighbor?

He's watching you right now!!
Forum Spelling Police

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2011

JAMES PEROTTI wrote:
<quoted text>THATS TRUE ALSO SO EVEN THOUGH THEY DONT LIVE THERE THEY CAN STILL COME THERE AND THE PITTSFORD RESIENTS WOULDNT FIND OUT OF COURSE THEY WOULD HAVE TO VERIFIED THEY ARE BUT WHO GONNA REMEBER 5,550 OF THEM JUST IN MONROE COUNTY. GET MY POINT PEOPLE!!!!!!
Your point doesn't mean much because MOST of what you wrote was spelled wrong anyway. No one puts much faith in what someone that can't spell says anyway, they can't spell and don't even try to correct themselves. They are usually as dumb as a rock and just as dense! What is a "resients" anyway? Posting in all CAPS is a sign that you are mentally unbalanced also!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pittsford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Diamond Daisy Crazy? 13 min Wyatt Krakur 47
2nd man sought in alleged Facebook rape video 17 min Wyatt Krakur 7
Civic Center garage 21 min Marty 25
White Guy Late Delivering a Mark's Pizza 26 min Wyatt Krakur 2
White Fireman Steal $400,000 28 min Wyatt Krakur 2
Diversity In the RPD 35 min Wyatt Krakur 23
National Guard to withdraw from Ferguson 3 hr Erwin 1

Search the Pittsford Forum:
•••
•••