Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Judged:

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/new...

I bet he was hiding this till after he won the election.

A $38 million budget gap fueled by a phuked-up Mayor.

“"Trust no one"”

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Judged:

The article just demonstrates why large urban areas and cities are unsustainable. They are proven money pits that are always doomed to fail.
CityRes

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Judged:

Just last week you guys were Saying Duffy and Richards were doing a great job and keeping the city on track??

They've been in-charge for years now, its all on them.
CityRes

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Judged:

Maybe all you white suburban racist republicans should wait till after Jan 1st before you start talking about how bad the city is???

“"Trust no one"”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Judged:

CityRes wrote:
Just last week you guys were Saying Duffy and Richards were doing a great job and keeping the city on track??
Who are you talking about? I'm not a suburbanite and never said either Duffy ( who has been gone for quite a while now so he is not even worth discussing anymore) or Richards was doing a great job.
the next door neigbor

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

CityRes wrote:
For once you are correct, they have been in charge for years and have screwed up the city. One problem is you must of forgotten is that they are democrats. Your great democratic party of tax, spend, spin and attack anyone that disagrees with their anti- American agenda. One last thing "CityRes", I wouldn't be too sure about what the 2014 elections will bring, your party is going down the drain as I type because the people are waking up to what Obama and his party has/done to the country.

“"Trust no one"”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

the next door neigbor wrote:
<quoted text>For once you are correct, they have been in charge for years and have screwed up the city. One problem is you must of forgotten is that they are democrats. Your great democratic party of tax, spend, spin and attack anyone that disagrees with their anti- American agenda. One last thing "CityRes", I wouldn't be too sure about what the 2014 elections will bring, your party is going down the drain as I type because the people are waking up to what Obama and his party has/done to the country.
Thank you!!!!
She will now rant how they are "fake Democrats".
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>For once you are correct, they have been in charge for years and have screwed up the city. One problem is you must of forgotten is that they are democrats. Your great democratic party of tax, spend, spin and attack anyone that disagrees with their anti- American agenda. One last thing "CityRes", I wouldn't be too sure about what the 2014 elections will bring, your party is going down the drain as I type because the people are waking up to what Obama and his party has/done to the country.
You fell for believing that they are democrats??
Cause I didn't, they are republicans that just said they were democrats to get the job.
Look how easy Richards switched parties after the Democrats voted him out. Independent party and the workers party, he hasn't worked a day in his life.
the next door neigbor

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you!!!!
She will now rant how they are "fake Democrats".
YUP, you can bet on it!!

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Do you deny that Duffy was once a registered republican???

Do you deny that Richards was was running on the Independent and working party against a democrat??
the next door neigbor

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
Do you deny that Duffy was once a registered republican???
Do you deny that Richards was was running on the Independent and working party against a democrat??
Do you deny that both of them were voted in by the democrats in the city of Rochester? Rhonda? DUH!!

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Do you deny that both of them were voted in by the democrats in the city of Rochester? Rhonda? DUH!!
They were tricked into believe that they were Democrats, just like you were tricked.
the next door neigbor

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
They were tricked into believe that they were Democrats, just like you were tricked.
So let me see if I got this right, they voted for them because the people in Rochester only vote along party lines? Are you saying that the people in the city are nothing but sheeple that can't think for themselves so they only vote for dems? Didn't the people do any research or listen to their speeches before they voted? Sounds to me like the people in the city should do a little homework before they waste their vote because there is a "D" after someone's name or because of race. And you say?
Doreen

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

<quoted text>
Your X nickbo would have called them "white do gooders"

Remember that?

“"Trust no one"”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You fell for believing that they are democrats??
Cause I didn't, they are republicans that just said they were democrats to get the job.
Look how easy Richards switched parties after the Democrats voted him out. Independent party and the workers party, he hasn't worked a day in his life.
You're so unbelievably dumb. For starters even when they were Republicans they were considered very liberal for the party. Secondly, the local Democrat party endorsed them and put them on the ballot under their party. Tell me this. What candidates do those two parties endorse in an election when they don't have their own candidate? Last but not least, I don't think you have ever worked a day in your life. Face it Duffy was a typical Democrat in every way.
Richards LOST

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Anyone still falling for these political parties is a bonafide numbskull.

“"Trust no one"”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Richards LOST wrote:
Anyone still falling for these political parties is a bonafide numbskull.
Pick a name you schizophrenic nut. I would agree with you if you yourself did not buy into the two party system. Democrats, Republicans two sides to the same coin both have the same endgame agenda and they are working together to achieve it.

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

The majority of the registered city residents are registered Democrats, and they are loyal democrats, loyal to their party and vote for their party.
Unlike Duffy and Richards they will change parties on the flip of a dime.

“"Trust no one"”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

The majority of the registered city residents are registered Democrats, and they are loyal democrats, loyal to their party and vote for their party.
Unlike Duffy and Richards they will change parties on the flip of a dime.
Flip on a dime?? You are mad. The Democrat party has been very happy Duffy. That is why our Uber-Democrat governor picked him. He changed parties once because of conflicts from his other Republicans. They were not at all happy with him or him with them. Plus, all those Democrats voted for him. So either all the Democrats here are idiots or you're full of feces. I think both.

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text>Who are you talking about? I'm not a suburbanite and never said either Duffy ( who has been gone for quite a while now so he is not even worth discussing anymore) or Richards was doing a great job.
Prove your not suburbanite and stop spinning everything.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Pittsford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pittsford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pittsford News, Events & Info