slammer

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Because I care about my job and it involves having to assess where radio is now and where it will go I listened to some of the show Alan the brother wease el Levin is on and I must tell you that it is a train wreck of gigantic proportions. And understand that at one time he was the only talk show in town and truth be told he did a decent job of it back then.But he also told the suits where to go and he knew more about radio than they ever could have learned.

But fast forward to today and he has allowed them to interject what they want the show he is on to be and he has allowed it to become a nondescript boring show of really boring stories about even more boring people.Mariane might be a good person but that translates to shiv on the air and I sense Alan just is out of energy after doing this for so long ,and why should he pull the suits out of the fire for their decisions while he has to try to make it all work.You can almost hear it in his voice,get me the F out of here ,somebody please help me.Like that poor bastard from the metallica video who keeps pounding SOS with his head ,please god kill me..

But he did ask for and got what he thought was a top notch company to work for only to find out corporate America is not what he thought it was,at least not one that built its reputation on radio only and he should have known after what they did to Howard Stern.If Alan wants to stay on radio he needs to become honest again and stop letting the suits control him.I am talking to him now as a radio to radio guy and he knows exactly what I mean .It is not always about dollars and cents Alan.But on the other hand he has become a sell out and that comes with a price ,but to have to walk away with your head down can not be what you planned on.either way it is time for you to walk away while you still have a smitten of pride,but no one loves money and what it allows you to buy and control more than you so keep getting slapped around at CC.
Dorky Dave

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

I wonder if slammer is the guy who wease talked about today on his show ... a local comedian Bill Franklin
Slammer

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Ok so Alan won't comment on the train wreck and in his defense how could he .but he has been on the air long enough to know its not working and she probably won't last through next summer .

On another more important point Alan needs to listen to mike savage and his well thought out opinion on Goerge Zimmerman .besides the fact that savage is logical and intelligent he does not play the either party is always right and it is sad to say that Alan does.oh and by the way besides being blind to many of the facts Alan allows his emotions to make decisions for him as opposed to facts and logic.savage believes and I agree that he should have been charged with manslaughter

I really wish Alan would consider educating himself so he could start a political talk show because even though he has immense trouble with the English language he Can make some sense once in a while .but no show will allow him to be on because he does not know how to speak properly buy amazingly thinks he is intelligent .lets hope he opens his mind enough to let dr savage educate him on that case .
Slammer

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

And by the way I am being honest and sincere ,Alan knows Rochester is a conservative city and believe me I have lots of issues with that myself but when Alan started it was never an issue but as of late Alan seems to keep poking people in the eye about what they believe in and it just can't be helping with the ratings and I have heard K L is not happy about it at all and why would he be .as shrewd as Alan is he can and is his own worst enemy
Slammer

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Alan has to stop the ratings slide or he will be cut out .plus if he goes back to school and learns the English language he can do what he really loves and start a political talk show.but one must be able to converse in a way that the low information voter can not . In other words Alan has to try to go after the higher income listeners and the only way they will listen is to not talk or sound like a moron . How you i z. Who you bees. Who you knows zzz. .but it is all up to him to find a way to stay on the air .
Slammer

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

That all sounds good to you but Alan is not the type of man to spend time with his third family if he does not have to and he readily admits to hating school functions and all that comes with it.and I have no problem with him wanting to do what he wishes with his time and from his point of view he is still working his but off and earning big money so if he can buy them off and do what he really enjoys than so be it. I just laugh when people think he is some kind of saint and he has nurtured that fallacy for a long time now .alan still needs ten years of salary and then you can tdlk about him retiring .for now he is bending over backwards to please them and that is a fact .do you really believe Alan is happier at home than at work?? Maybe a packed vaca somewhere but day to day activities is a death sentence to alan and that is my opinionated facts and I am sticking with them..
Slammer

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Well at least Alan will have something to talk about because of the Zimmerman verdict. I for agree with micheal savage thata slaughter would have been an appropriate charge .alan should listen to the hottest show in the nation and try to learn something .alan more or less lives in a. Small bubble and its rough for him to expand his mind when he is not willing to learn anything of value .he can start by learning the English language for starters
Slammer

Wilmington, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Just have Alan listen to micheal savage so he can educate himself .but he needs to expand his mind and get out of the bubble he is in.

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Slammer wrote:
Just have Alan listen to micheal savage so he can educate himself .but he needs to expand his mind and get out of the bubble he is in.
after all this time that you have been "harassing" Wease, I'm REALLY surprised that you haven't been arrested for stalking or menacing or harassment.
You really need help Dude.
Did he tell you to not hang around the station or something like in 1990?
You need a new hero.
How about some Christian rock station or follow Alhart around?
Slammer

Ludlow, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Just a matter of standing up for what is right and keeping the bully from harassing innocent people .and make nous take alan is a bully and he does not like it when the tables are turned on him. Because he was able to get away with it for so long he has a hard time being proven wrong and that is all I am doing .
Dorky Dave

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

I have heard from someone who used-to work with a guy who hated Wease and his liberal thoughts for years. Could this be slammer ??.. if so his name is Bill T and he works at a local call center.. a nice guy mind you just someone with a real hatred of wease.. could this be him ???
Slammer

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

I actually agree quite a bit with Alan. Politically .it is his hypocrisy and how he bullies innocent people that bothers me .and it is true that Alan has a closed mind and is not logical or intelligent many issues .as I have stated before Alan should and could learn. Something by timing in to micheal savage .

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

first of all...
well, you're an idiot.
if Wease turned his back on you, hurt your feelings or you just don't think he's a good guy; move along.
it's simple, really.

I have friends that I can COUNT on and acquaintences that I don't even know anything about, nor, do I care.

try this: look in the mirror, now what do you see?
would YOU help YOU?
would YOU be YOUR friend?

2 different worlds Skippy.
Slammer

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Tuning in to savage. Micheal has fantastic analysis on the travon shooting but Alan needs to think logically and with an open mind. I realize that is difficult for him but he must adept to stay relevant today
Slammer

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

And by the way Alan can not be happy with the new numbers and how they more or less showed Jamie the door .alan has always done better with men as co hosts and the female co hosts including Lilly who I said would not last and I was as usuall correct did not gel with Alan .i just don't see Mariane lasting to much longer with Alan but things have changed and Alan just does not seem to care about the show he is on anymore .but who can blame him with what they have done and how they could care less about what he thinks .i can say that I did warn him about cc and. How they change once you start working for them .i see Alan Boeing out very soon and what choice does he really have although he might jump at a reunion with tommy to the back biting .after all tommy helped him build up to what he is today
Slammer

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

A wease and tommy reunion is probably going to be very soon. And trust me on thus Alan will jump like a dog after a bone and why wouldn't he . The man has huge liabilities and as long as their is money on the table. He is in .greed is never an issue for Alan . The problem with Alan is pride and he will have to find a way to eat. Crow and ask. The family team at Cmf to forgive him for being a selfish person . But the shoe he is on is in deep do do and he knows it. His. Name means squat now and he knows it . I say tommy demands an on air apology and that includes bill Moran. Since Alan has been very hateful toward bill for no reason. .
Dorky Dave

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

I for one do hopw that SLAMMER is right on this as many people in town would like to see wease get back with tommy for a swan song for his radio career.

“"Trust no one"”

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Not the biggest Wease fan but it is better than listening to those two retards Kimberly and Beck.
Lance

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Slammer wrote:
A wease and tommy reunion is probably going to be very soon. And trust me on thus Alan will jump like a dog after a bone and why wouldn't he . The man has huge liabilities and as long as their is money on the table. He is in .greed is never an issue for Alan . The problem with Alan is pride and he will have to find a way to eat. Crow and ask. The family team at Cmf to forgive him for being a selfish person . But the shoe he is on is in deep do do and he knows it. His. Name means squat now and he knows it . I say tommy demands an on air apology and that includes bill Moran. Since Alan has been very hateful toward bill for no reason..
Really Gary? I know for a fact that you are not the smartest person in the world, but you need to read over your posts before you hit enter. If you would like some help with your English, my 7 year old could help you out.
slammer

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Here is the bottom line ,Alan has his back against the wall with the show he is on and he knows it.I also believe he is well aware that Mariane is a train wreck and this was not of his making and he can not be happy with the moves CC has made and believe me ,Alan will not take the blame for the falling ratings and in his defense why should he. It was CC idea to try another female host even though Lilly was another disaster .

Look Alan has been at this a long time and he knows when the chemistry is not there and he will not take the fall and again why should he.But here is where my opinion is usually accurate and on the mark.Alan has a vested interest in the show he is on but how can he go against the people who have over paid him .He has to suck up to CC and I believe once again he will side with management and who can blame him. I just wish he could once be honest and tell people that he only cares about money .It would make it honest for one.But as usual I have been correct and even more changes are coming and not one member is left from the start.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Pittsford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pittsford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••