Alyce LaViolette is a Professional Vi...
MLB

Corpus Christi, TX

#917 Apr 16, 2013
I love this witness. And I do not even imagine her being biased. I am finding it funny that the defense allowed LaViolette to ramble on for 2 damn weeks spouting everyhing she wants to but it i typical object, object, object with this one. Why is that you ask? Simple. She is blowing Dr. Doofus and Ms. Old Fashioned out of the playground showing that A) the test Dr. doofus used was the wrong test, B) you don't fill out the answer sheet for the person taking the test and put those answers on a legal pad of yellow paper. lol. As for Ms. Old Fashioned, it doesn't take 44 hours to examine anyone, she was obviously treating Jodi and that was NOT what she was hired to do and you most certainly don't go in and apologize like Ms. Old Fashioned did. Also a report should have been written because that is what she WAS hird to do.

Loving this, now if the Judge will just tell barbie to sit down and stfu we might learn something.
MLB

Corpus Christi, TX

#918 Apr 16, 2013
Oh my. sorry Barbie in Prescott, AZ. I always refer to the short witch at the defense table as barbie so please do not take it personal.

Dr. G. Good luck in Vegas.

“EVIL TWINS”

Since: Mar 13

NOYB

#919 Apr 16, 2013
MLB wrote:
I love this witness. And I do not even imagine her being biased. I am finding it funny that the defense allowed LaViolette to ramble on for 2 damn weeks spouting everyhing she wants to but it i typical object, object, object with this one. Why is that you ask? Simple. She is blowing Dr. Doofus and Ms. Old Fashioned out of the playground showing that A) the test Dr. doofus used was the wrong test, B) you don't fill out the answer sheet for the person taking the test and put those answers on a legal pad of yellow paper. lol. As for Ms. Old Fashioned, it doesn't take 44 hours to examine anyone, she was obviously treating Jodi and that was NOT what she was hired to do and you most certainly don't go in and apologize like Ms. Old Fashioned did. Also a report should have been written because that is what she WAS hird to do.
Loving this, now if the Judge will just tell barbie to sit down and stfu we might learn something.
I agree. This woman is very Professional and knows her job.
If , it is what it is, it doesn't need 20 mins of BS as ALV gave.
I am betting this witnesses demeanor and tone stays the same when the defense questions her.
She is a great expert witness, she never hesitates with her answers.
So even if she is bull$hitting you, you tend to believe her.:)
Great delivery !
John

Allentown, PA

#920 Apr 16, 2013
While I patiently wait for Mr. Dunlap Nurmi to fall out of his chair or have it break from metal fatigue .
MLB

Corpus Christi, TX

#921 Apr 16, 2013
And notice Jodi. She is completely in another World. I guess she isn't too concerned that her life is on the line.

“EVIL TWINS”

Since: Mar 13

NOYB

#922 Apr 16, 2013
MLB wrote:
And notice Jodi. She is completely in another World. I guess she isn't too concerned that her life is on the line.
That's her smoke screen.
And IMO it shows her guilt even more...she sat there and stared at the witnesses before. Now, this Dr. Is telling the truth so she throws up that smoke screen like no one notices!
LOL
New Snow White

Spring, TX

#923 Apr 16, 2013
MLB wrote:
And notice Jodi. She is completely in another World. I guess she isn't too concerned that her life is on the line.
I can't get past her elementary school girl hair "don't"...Probably even elementary aged school girls wear more sophisticated hairstyles in 2013.

I wish they had given all the scores on her IQ test. Her 136 on verbal comprehension probably makes her look smarter than she is overall. I was hoping they would also give the scores on working memory,
processing speed and "puzzles"...Verbal IQ vs. Performance IQ
John

Allentown, PA

#924 Apr 16, 2013
New Snow White wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't get past her elementary school girl hair "don't"...Probably even elementary aged school girls wear more sophisticated hairstyles in 2013.
I wish they had given all the scores on her IQ test. Her 136 on verbal comprehension probably makes her look smarter than she is overall. I was hoping they would also give the scores on working memory,
processing speed and "puzzles"...Verbal IQ vs. Performance IQ
IQ tests are worthless when you get a killer like Ted Bundy and many others .
Mz Mee

Danville, KY

#925 Apr 16, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
IQ tests are worthless when you get a killer like Ted Bundy and many others .
I just want to know if her IQ was the same as Einstein.
Grand Ma

United States

#926 Apr 16, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
IQ tests are worthless when you get a killer like Ted Bundy and many others .
They gave her overall IQ as 119 Iam not on HLN
Grand Ma

United States

#927 Apr 16, 2013
Is Alyce V coming back to tial? I missed the first few minutes today and haven't head if she was excused or not.
New Snow White

Spring, TX

#928 Apr 16, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
IQ tests are worthless when you get a killer like Ted Bundy and many others .
Her psychological diagnosis by a credentialed professional is:

Borderline Personality Disorder

(but wait, there's more)
Mz Mee

Danville, KY

#929 Apr 16, 2013
Can anyone tell me why they cannot read from any of the items that have already been entered into evidence? For instance, with the current expert for the prosecution, she cannot read from the DSM?
Grand Ma

United States

#930 Apr 16, 2013
I would love to see what Jodi has on that paper she is working on. She acts like I is the most important paper in the world. I wonder if she is drawing some one in the court room.
New Snow White

Spring, TX

#931 Apr 16, 2013
I wish they could tell us where she is as far as maturity or immaturity level.
She does not act like a 32 year old. To me, she acts as immature as a
junior high or high school student at best. I do notice her smirks are gone.
The way she would constantly pass notes and whisper in JW's ear was unnerving too.

Now, we are getting some answers.
MLB

Corpus Christi, TX

#932 Apr 16, 2013
OMG. This witch is trying to discredit this witness and yet hers hasn't had license to practice since 2005. Note that this witch hasn't bothered to tell the jury that.
MLB

Corpus Christi, TX

#933 Apr 16, 2013
Mz Mee, I notice that the witch kept yelling object on items that had already been brought into evidence also. Seems Alyce could talk for 2 damn weeks and they won't let this woman get a word in. Now they are trying to suggest she isn't qualified with her PHD vs LaViolette's Masters without a valid license. Unbelievable.
delores

Boca Raton, FL

#934 Apr 16, 2013
The truth is they have nothing...and time is short. All they can do is discredit this woman...I think this witness is great....she doesn't have to talk for weeks like ALV..she doesn't need to..she is that good..and right on!!
delores

Boca Raton, FL

#935 Apr 16, 2013
And, I believe she nailed jodi but good!!!
Mz Mee

Danville, KY

#936 Apr 16, 2013
She is clinical. That's as it should be when you are hired for a job. You should behave in a professional manner and not speak on and on boring everyone to death. This witness gets right to the point. She answers the question directly without trying to spar with anyone. Her demeanor alone puts her above the other 'expert witnesses' we have seen before.

I still don't understand why people cannot read from items already in evidence. Is this some sort of court etiquette that I am not familiar with? Dr G....Where are you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Searching for my brother Clinton. May '16 balance50 1
News Werewolves in Maine? (Sep '13) Apr '16 Joe 5
News Newport, Plymouth residents hear need for loan ... (Mar '13) Feb '16 wilson 17
Looking for Lorne Armstrong (Dec '15) Dec '15 SaintLorne 1
the mess on commercial st (May '15) May '15 resident 1
News Surveillance footage, Facebook posting leads to... (May '15) May '15 resident 1
News Colby food service chief's efforts to eradicate... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Juysey 1

Pittsfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsfield Mortgages