Runs in the Family

Spring, TX

#509 Apr 11, 2013
MLB wrote:
ALV is killing her profession and her future because she did not do the job she was hired to do. She went straight into the trap. I have no pity for what she is now and will go through in her future. Her reputation is in the gutter and she did it all herself.
She is now claiming she is just an old-fashioned lady who did not ask JAA about much of her sex life because she wasn't comfortable discussing sex. Also, her expertise is not in orgasms, giving opinions on sex tapes but instead is in Domestic Violence. She claims she has been licensed since 1992.
She said she does use the DSM manual to try to diagnose because she is not at a level where that is appropriate for her to do so. I would guess she uses it as a reference for those who come to her who are already diagnosed.

Instead of paying AL to read all those journal entries, IM's, text messages and e-mails, why did they not use the money to have MD's/ph.D/psy.D to do actual evaluations. If her memory is gone for the stabling, do a medical evaluation and scan of her brain. Then do, at the very least, an MMPI.
Laveena Velveeta

Spring, TX

#510 Apr 11, 2013
For those interested in Le Violette

I can't verify this she allegedly divorced in 1980 or thereabout and her husband, John W. LV remarried in less than six months. Bitter much?

I think her daughter is 37, so let's do the math.

Divorced approximately 33 years. Daughter would have been less than school age when divorce occurred if this site is accurate. I believe her son is older than the daughter.

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthread.php... -(Part-II)/page160
robert

Miami Beach, FL

#511 Apr 11, 2013
Lizzie wrote:
"lowVILElet" IS a man HATER!! She/HE has $old her/HIS soul to satan!! I'm HOPING that her/HIS book do NOT leave the shelves, simply collect DUST and her "so-call" yakin' engagements ARE BOYCOTTED!
JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS & HIS FAM!! BLESSINGS (SSSSSS)
to Mister JUAN MARTINEZ!! That SLOB, HUGE, FATSO
so-called "attorney" 4 HO-dee IS gonna EAT the jury!! The ole HAG so-called "attorney" IS a WHINING MESS!! HO-dee NEEDS to be BURNT TO A CRISP!
willmott is not an old hag she is a fox
robert

Miami Beach, FL

#512 Apr 11, 2013
jodi arias will look great with 2 needles in her arm
robert

Miami Beach, FL

#513 Apr 11, 2013
Runs in the Family wrote:
<quoted text>
She is now claiming she is just an old-fashioned lady who did not ask JAA about much of her sex life because she wasn't comfortable discussing sex. Also, her expertise is not in orgasms, giving opinions on sex tapes but instead is in Domestic Violence. She claims she has been licensed since 1992.
She said she does use the DSM manual to try to diagnose because she is not at a level where that is appropriate for her to do so. I would guess she uses it as a reference for those who come to her who are already diagnosed.
Instead of paying AL to read all those journal entries, IM's, text messages and e-mails, why did they not use the money to have MD's/ph.D/psy.D to do actual evaluations. If her memory is gone for the stabling, do a medical evaluation and scan of her brain. Then do, at the very least, an MMPI.
6 experts turned down the job before he/she took it.
John

Fleetwood, PA

#514 Apr 11, 2013
robert wrote:
<quoted text> 6 experts turned down the job before he/she took it.
I heard that but don't know for sure about who turned it down . As far as Alyce being an expert in the field of domestic violence I think all her continuing education , the books she wrote , seminars , are all in the realm of mind games . A person can learn a lot , and be in a field that is very subjective , can turn her opinions off and on , one way or another .

Juan has been banging his head against the wall knowing LaViolette is using her expert testimony like a yo-yo. Sometimes it comes back and sometimes it doesn't . The judge should have seen this game of chance guesses and stopped Alyce in her tracks from giving rambling answers .

"It is not a yes or no question Mr Martinez"
Then you're not an expert and only an opinion based on interviews with a known liar and killer . The judge lost it and all Martinez can do is sit there and watch the defense play out the testimony of a hostile witness who only has one agenda ? To prove to a jury Travis abused Jodi and she slaughtered him in self defense .

A lot of people will think the jury's questions to Alyce will put her testimony in question . I think the opposite of the questions .
They will just give Alyce more chance to ramble on how Travis was the abuser.
John

Fleetwood, PA

#515 Apr 11, 2013
Runs in the Family wrote:
<quoted text>
She is now claiming she is just an old-fashioned lady who did not ask JAA about much of her sex life because she wasn't comfortable discussing sex. Also, her expertise is not in orgasms, giving opinions on sex tapes but instead is in Domestic Violence. She claims she has been licensed since 1992.
She said she does use the DSM manual to try to diagnose because she is not at a level where that is appropriate for her to do so. I would guess she uses it as a reference for those who come to her who are already diagnosed.
Instead of paying AL to read all those journal entries, IM's, text messages and e-mails, why did they not use the money to have MD's/ph.D/psy.D to do actual evaluations. If her memory is gone for the stabling, do a medical evaluation and scan of her brain. Then do, at the very least, an MMPI.
It kinda doesn't matter what the DSM manual or any other evaluations she uses make any difference in this trial. I can just repeat , she was hired for Jodi's defense as an excuse and will say nothing against her .
John

Fleetwood, PA

#516 Apr 11, 2013
Jodi didn't crack once in all the interrogators tapes . She sang , wished she would have fixed her hair, a little more make up now that she's becoming famous . Then does a little Yoga gets hancuffed , arrested and taken to jail. More jailhouse singing and interviews . "I will never be found guilty" in one interview . She isn't about to crack after years to plan it all out .
Suzanne

Agawam, MA

#517 Apr 11, 2013
This woman is a disgrace for true DV victims!!!! I am a DOCUMENTED abuse victim of 15 years and NOTHING this woman has said, or her stupid madeup graphs, are anywhere near true. You people should be ashamed to employ or stand by this bias woman. She has given you ALL a bad reputation for backing someone like her who truely has no logic on this matter and can make bias, onesided oppinions and then present them in court. You people should be ASHAMED!!!!!!!!!!
Ravenna

Spring, TX

#518 Apr 11, 2013
I don't believe all of her crying and pretend shaking. If she were Snow White, I'd send out the Huntsman except her heart should be burned.
MLB

Corpus Christi, TX

#519 Apr 11, 2013
What people is that Suzanne? I have read no "people" here lately stand up for this woman (so called expert). Robert up there thinks barbie (defense attorney) is a fox.

This judge has not had control of this case since the beginning. She has let the defense say and do whatever they want and stopped the prosecution from bringing in important evidense. I hope he gets his 1st degree but I doubt more and more every day that this will happen. According to what I heard this mornng, Martines had another ase he was going for 1st degree on and ended up getting Manslaughter. Then Martinez wanted the max, 12 1/2 years and the guy got 5. He had spent 4 in jail already so that meant he was free in 1 year. This story was told by the Attorney for the man on HLN this morning.

I have things to do today so I will miss some of this trial but that is ok. I cannot stand listening to barbie or this so called expert.

Have a nice day everyone.
viewer in Canada

Toronto, Canada

#520 Apr 11, 2013
She's not a victim of anything...she's so egotistical that she believes she can create and convince us of a reality that doesn't exist based on her way of thinking. It's not surprising that she was into Snow White because not long after I listened to her testimony, I dubbed her Alyce in Jodiland. Her behavior is unprofessional..when she was asked if she knew the name of one of Travis' female contacts, she smirked and smugly said, I know several..and after naming some and the prosecutor moved on to the next question, she still added more names as they came to her. If she has a cheering section, as has been reported, what a first-class jerk. I don't care if she's a lesbian, man-hater or what..she should be embarassed at her own behavior. She said Travis' name-calling of Arias was character assasination - words that he likely believed and were likely true but she can sit there and disrespect not only Travis but his dead parents in front of the family...one sister was crying...whose the abuser now, Alyce? She has no creditbility with me..don't care how many degrees she has...when she can testify that she doesn't know Aria to be a liar and insult our intelligence that someone who can lie unabashedly just started to lie after the murder...she has access to media the same as we do..she has heard what parents, former co-workers and acquaintances have said about Arias so that is outright perjury..just because they're not in court to testify doesn't negate what people who don't know each other have consistantly said about Arias. Shame, shame, shame.
John

Fleetwood, PA

#521 Apr 11, 2013
where was everyone .

I thought my signal was turned off to this site . This trial is disgusting the way the defense can get this man hating ,man baiting, droops at the corners of her mouth from all the sadistic hatred she nurtured over the years against men .

Her scowl shows where she is coming from , where she is going ,and how she intends to get Travis to hell for abusing this not so pretty killer .
viewer in Canada

Toronto, Canada

#522 Apr 11, 2013
don't insult Barbie by compariong the female defence to her...that woman needs a new hairdresser and colorist..those extensions are terrible...see the bald spot on her crown?
Gail

Spanish Fork, UT

#523 Apr 11, 2013
I think Brandon has it absolutely right! I have been having similar thoughts about Ms. LaViolette and I came to the internet wanting more info on her personal life because I had the same suspicions. I am a conservative, married, heterosexual, Mormon woman who thinks Alyce LaViolette is off her nut! I am disgusted that she just seems to pick and choose what she wants to believe as long as it supports her theory that Travis was a "bad man". I have really been getting the feeling from her that she is a man hater, and, like one of the above comments, quite possibly a lesbian. I have to wonder what man wronged her in her life to the point that she turned against all men. I hate how she makes excuses for Jodi whenever something is brought up that incriminates Jodi. Oh, she acted that way because she was abused. Whatever! But if Travis does or says anything that she perceives to be out of line that just supports her theory that he was some kind of abuser! What a double standard! This woman makes me sick! I am no expert, but it clearly does not take an expert to see right through her! I hope the jury can see that as well!
John

Fleetwood, PA

#524 Apr 11, 2013
What many cases was she called as an expert witness . What the hell difference does it make to you Ms. LaViolette if everyone hates you just from watching you on the stand . If you look like a man hating Butch, act like one , walk like one , talk like one , you probably are one .
viewer in Canada

Toronto, Canada

#525 Apr 11, 2013
Is Alyce so antiquated in her way of thinking that she can't fathom that a woman can actually enjoy sex and bjs and be the agressor...that it is not sexual abuse on the part of the man... Travis thought he died and went to heaven when he had the misfortune to encounter 3-hole wonder Arias. She says Travis had the power - status, etc. ..does she not get it that woman have the power (sexual) a story as old as time...that's why these old dudes with power and money succumb to strippers and porn stars or young nubile women and then lose their shirt when these gold-diggers divorce them.
Ravenna

Spring, TX

#526 Apr 11, 2013
viewer in Canada wrote:
don't insult Barbie by compariong the female defence to her...that woman needs a new hairdresser and colorist..those extensions are terrible...see the bald spot on her crown?
I thought it was a bad wig. That's her real hair mixed in with extensions? I figured she wore that so she could take it off and not be known when she goes to Starbuck's or wherever it is that she goes when she is not using her nails on the chalkboard whiny voice. I am playing video games while she and Violet are being ridiculous.

I did hear that liking a Brazilian wax and braids makes you a pedophile. Native Americans braid their hair sometimes and have little body hair. This is beyond ridiculous.
Team Travis

Sterling, IL

#527 Apr 11, 2013
I totally agree that AL is ruining her career! Can you imagine all of her already scheduled conferences ( out of the penal system),and even the losers who might have wanted to hire her for their defense, falling all over themselves to CANCEL and run away from her as far away as they can?
Dr G

Prescott, AZ

#528 Apr 11, 2013
Suzanne wrote:
This woman is a disgrace for true DV victims!!!! I am a DOCUMENTED abuse victim of 15 years and NOTHING this woman has said, or her stupid madeup graphs, are anywhere near true. You people should be ashamed to employ or stand by this bias woman. She has given you ALL a bad reputation for backing someone like her who truely has no logic on this matter and can make bias, onesided oppinions and then present them in court. You people should be ASHAMED!!!!!!!!!!
Please explain: Who is "you people?" You are a little late coming in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Werewolves in Maine? (Sep '13) Aug '14 Louise 3
Waterville police arrest man over stolen $400 g... (Apr '14) Apr '14 MrMad 1
Colby food service chief's efforts to eradicate... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Juysey 1
Alyce Thinks She Can Give Martinez a time-out (Apr '13) Apr '13 MLB 9
Pittsfield teacher surprised with music Educato... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Tedi K 2
The = BORN AGAIN = BACKSLIDING CHRISTIANS (Apr '13) Apr '13 Prophet of Jesus ... 9
i need a new girlfriend (Apr '12) Apr '12 tobadd 1
Pittsfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pittsfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pittsfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pittsfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:55 am PST