Kris Knutson

Graniteville, VT

#1286 May 31, 2011
Kris Knutson
May 31, 2011 at 6:33 am # Mr. Valenti

Should I post our dialogue via email for everyone to examine for themselves?

Reply
Murray

Westfield, MA

#1287 May 31, 2011
Kris Knutson wrote:
Kris Knutson
May 31, 2011 at 6:33 am # Mr. Valenti
Should I post our dialogue via email for everyone to examine for themselves?
Reply
Dude you really need some help! Question Do you hear voices in your head? Does your Dog talk to you?
Kris Knutson

Graniteville, VT

#1288 May 31, 2011
Kris Knutson
May 31, 2011 at 8:22 am # Mr. Valenti

You told me, that the people who were giving you information about the alleged pedophile/homosexual ring, were not willing to go on the record with a bit of it. Is that why you donít write up anything about it?
And if people have to go on the record with something in order for you to write something up about it, then why sound the alarm with your confidential informants in the PPD? Were they going on the record? And if they were willing to go on the record, how could they do that without providing their names?

Reply
Kris Knutson

Graniteville, VT

#1289 May 31, 2011
Murray wrote:
<quoted text>Dude you really need some help! Question Do you hear voices in your head? Does your Dog talk to you?
Yeah, I hear "voices" in my head. I call them thoughts though, not voices. Why do you assume I have a dog, I don't. Just because a dog is the only company you can keep doesn't make it so for me.
Kris Knutson

Graniteville, VT

#1290 May 31, 2011
From now on, I'm just going to assume that anyone who has something stupid to say to me, is decidedly coming to the aid of alleged pedophiles. I'm going to just have to assume that you may be one too.
Kris Knutson

Graniteville, VT

#1292 May 31, 2011
Kris Knutson
May 31, 2011 at 10:41 am # Mr. Valenti
I understand you want to know more about what I know, just like Iím sure you know, that the people would like to know more about what you yourself know about an alleged pedophile ring, even if it is ďallegationsĒ.
You had no problem telling the people about your anonymous PPD informants and all the things they had to say. Do you mean to tell me, that people are coming to you with information about an alleged pedophile ring and they donít want you to air their story, even if they stay anonymous? So why would they be telling you anything? They may just as well talk to the wall. Very curious Mr. Valenti.

And after what happened to me in regards to you removing my posts with my real name attached to them, you want me to email you with more info, even in light of your airing a personal email to you for everyone to see?

Reply
Kris Knutson

Graniteville, VT

#1293 May 31, 2011
Kris Knutson
May 31, 2011 at 1:19 pm # Mr. Valenti

On the one hand, we have a situation where anonymous PPD informants went to you with information regarding alleged abuses within the Police Department. You decided to report this information on your site for the purpose of keeping the citizens informed as to what their tax dollars were being used for.
On the other hand, we have a situation where individuals were coming to you with information regarding an alleged pedophile ring made up of older men with deep ties to law enforcement. This second situation, you neglected to report on.
Why would you be so selective with what you choose to report on? Seems like cherry picking. Please answer the question.

Reply
pittsfieldcorrup tion

Pittsfield, MA

#1294 May 31, 2011
Kris Knutson wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I hear "voices" in my head. I call them thoughts though, not voices. Why do you assume I have a dog, I don't. Just because a dog is the only company you can keep doesn't make it so for me.
Do not trust Dan Valenti. He is not to be trusted. He is now helping the other side. Please do not give him anything. He was the phony all along
pittsfieldcorrup tion

Pittsfield, MA

#1295 May 31, 2011
Kris Knutson wrote:
Kris Knutson
May 31, 2011 at 1:19 pm # Mr. Valenti

On the one hand, we have a situation where anonymous PPD informants went to you with information regarding alleged abuses within the Police Department. You decided to report this information on your site for the purpose of keeping the citizens informed as to what their tax dollars were being used for.
On the other hand, we have a situation where individuals were coming to you with information regarding an alleged pedophile ring made up of older men with deep ties to law enforcement. This second situation, you neglected to report on.
Why would you be so selective with what you choose to report on? Seems like cherry picking. Please answer the question.

Reply
Do not trust Dan Valenti. He is not to be trusted. He is now helping the other side. Please do not give him anything. He was the phony all along
pittsfieldcorrup tion

Pittsfield, MA

#1296 May 31, 2011
Kris Knutson wrote:
From now on, I'm just going to assume that anyone who has something stupid to say to me, is decidedly coming to the aid of alleged pedophiles. I'm going to just have to assume that you may be one too.
The pretend Leon is a cop. The real Leon McCluskey is too stupid to write here and is a PPD informant. Although this pretend Leon is not much brighter.
Kris Knutson

Graniteville, VT

#1297 May 31, 2011
KK
The first situation had credible sources, real persons, from within the PPD. They were vetted and cross checked.
The second situation had incredible sources. They, too, were vetted and cross checked. For charges of pedophilia, you need more than hearsay and he said he said.
Simple as that.
Kris Knutson

Graniteville, VT

#1298 May 31, 2011
I guess Mr. Valenti has had enough of the tough questions as I'm unable to post any comments on his site. Just when I thought we were getting somewhere.
Kris Knutson

Brookfield, VT

#1299 Jun 1, 2011
Kris Knutson wrote:
KK
The first situation had credible sources, real persons, from within the PPD. They were vetted and cross checked.
The second situation had incredible sources. They, too, were vetted and cross checked. For charges of pedophilia, you need more than hearsay and he said he said.
Simple as that.
Mr. Valenti
You reported on the information that the anonymous PPD informants were giving you because they were "real" people? And they were credible because they were Police Officers? And what does it mean to vett and cross check the Police Officers? O.K.
And you did not report on the alleged pedophile ring made up of mostly older men with deep ties to law enforcement because the multiple sources that were coming to you with this information were not real people? I assume here, that when you vetted and crossed checked them, they ALL turned out to be imposters?

And at what point was there a discussion about "charging" someone with pedophilia? It's not against the law for a journalist to report that someone else is alledging a pedophile ring. Especially when as you say, there were multiple people telling you the same thing.
But I guess if your name is Dan Valenti, it's all very simple. Those who were alledging the pedophile ring were not "real" people. What were they, holograms? How about wax stick figures?

So now that you have blocked me from your site, I guess you are safe now, right? Good for you Mr. Valenti. Good way to cover your own ass.
I think even the dullest among us can now see how you like to cherry pick your stories, so as to not stir up too much trouble with the GOBs.
Kris Knutson

Brookfield, VT

#1300 Jun 1, 2011
So the facts are this. Mr Valenti had multiple sources coming to him and alledging that there was a pedophile ring in Berkshire County made up of mostly older men who had deep ties to law enforcement.
Mr. Valenti decided not to report on this story because those people who were coming to him, were not real. Since you only need one credible source to run a story, we should assume that ALL of those people were not real, not one.
And it seems as though Mr. Valenti would have us believe that it is against the law for a journalist to report on an allegation, likening it to charging someone with a crime.
Kris Knutson

Brookfield, VT

#1301 Jun 1, 2011
There is nothing simple here, as Mr. Valenti would have everyone believe. He seems to think that it is a simple matter to lose us all in a quagmire of meaningless words.
Kris Knutson

Brookfield, VT

#1302 Jun 1, 2011
I wonder if Mr. Valenti ever considered that the children who were allegedly violated just might have been "real".
Kris Knutson

Brookfield, VT

#1303 Jun 1, 2011
Dan Valenti's admission to his knowledge about an alledged pedophile ring in Berkshire County made up of mostly older men with deep ties to law enforcement.

KK
Yes you told me that.
Yes, there were many other people who said the same about an alleged ring of pedophiles in Berkshire County.
Yes, I had multiple sources telling me that, long before you did.
Yes, I do want to know more about what you know. E-mail it to me.
Thereís nothing to hide about any of this, my friend.

Reply
Kris Knutson

Brookfield, VT

#1304 Jun 1, 2011
In my personal e mail to Mr. Valenti, I told him that I believed there was a pedophile/homosexual ring in Berkshire County made up of mostly older men with deep ties to law enforcement.

Mr. Valenti would rather ban me from his site than to have me asking tough questions that he can't answer. It's all about the baseball now and the baseball has fangs, just like The Planet.
Kris Knutson

Brookfield, VT

#1305 Jun 1, 2011
Way to go Mr. Valenti. You cracked the case of the prom night pranksters. Or should we call you Dick Tracey? Right on cue too.
Now everyone will forget about how you were sitting on a huge story, where multiple people came to you to alledge that there was a pedophile/homosexual ring in Berkshire County made up of mostly older men with deep ties to law enforcement.
Thank you Mr. Valenti. We can't thank you enough. You're everyones hero.
Kris Knutson

Brookfield, VT

#1307 Jun 1, 2011
Mr. Valenti has cracked the prom case wide open.

This can serve two very useful purposes.
First, it can restore some of the lost confidence in him by the people, in light of his actions as of late in pushing down stories that would expose the GOBs.
Second, it takes the heat off the GOBs with the recent revelations that there are multiple people who have attempted to go to Mr. Valenti in order to alledge that there exists a pedophile ring in Berkshire County made up of mostly older men with deep ties to law enforcement.

Mr. Valenti

I was only bluffing when I said I would post your personal emails for everyone to examine for themselves. But you bit and admitted that you have known about this alleged ring for a long time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where Is TOM The Sunni? 7 min Tommeex10_Hasbeen 5
Billy O, More whites get shot than blacks by 1 hr Glen Beck 1
Blacks deserve what they get when 74% of the me... 1 hr Glen Black 12
If Walker shines then Hillary is a Star Burst 1 hr Glen Back 1
Fox news gets it wrong again 1 hr Glen Back 1
Traitor. Harry Reid did more 2 hr Glen Back 1
Warning if your 2 hr Glen Back 3
More from around the web

Pittsfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]