If Jews rule the world, why does Dio ...

If Jews rule the world, why does Dio still get welfare?

Posted in the Pittsfield Forum

Dio Is Tom

Pittsfield, MA

#1 Oct 29, 2013
You would think they would cut him off, right?

More proof that Jews do not rule the world.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Plainfield, MA

#2 Oct 29, 2013
J*v**s

Voted for Gulf of Tonkin, some might suggest a lie to get us into Vietnam eventually to then vote for it's repeal. Though a republican, and like so many a liberal regardless of color or religion, they are infamous for getting us into conflict/wars without carrying the weight and responsibility of their own careless votes for blood. See the prep work/sanctions on Iraq in the 90's, the 500,000 plus deaths of children from those sanctions under BOTH parties, the rhetoric that Saddam either had or was going to obtain wmd, the vote by Dems FOR war in Iraq, then the claim that they were DUPED into it. Iran sits upon the horizon under similar circumstances. So in the end do you think that with our excesses, greed, resource depletion, vice, subversion, decadence, and depravity that we have made the world a more safer place to live in? There are no easy answers they say. Well, if you hadn't deviated from 'the truth' and keeping things simple as to abide by the instructions of how to live on earth there may not have been so much bloodshed for a millenia. I believe 2,000 years ago one man said 'God over money' and he was then considered a 'threat' to the Roman Empire. And so despite doing away with him Rome fell anyways and continues as history repeats itself time and again. But this time it could be on a global scale. I think I've made myself very clear as to blaming both parties, so continue on trying to place me in a box for your own ignorance as to blame the another. Both sides are being used and both sides are wrong.

When a Democrat is in office Praxis33 the dimwit considers all these lies 'kinetic'

Yeah, ok buddy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump has Snake Story 2 min Professor Snott 1
Opiates for Cindy McCain!! (Nov '08) 14 min Shots Fired 5
Hip Hop Festival Saturday 1-8 pm 1 hr Shots Fired 7
Baberuth Baseball 2 hr High Plains Drifter 36
Further School Budget Cuts Coming 2 hr High Plains Drifter 18
Pittsfield Streets Filthy 3 hr Seymor Wahconah 1
News Weapons cache found in Pittsfield drug raid; tw... 9 hr Paul Kersey 2

Pittsfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance