Pittsfield City Council considers food truck regulations

Jul 10, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Berkshire Eagle

Some downtown eateries are finding themselves suddenly challenged by food trucks parked nearby, and they've asked the City Council to create an ordinance to regulate the vehicles.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Jul 11, 2013
the city I hate

Monson, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Business friendly city. Did the city also give the food truck operators tax breaks like the generous ones given to a teen beer blast eatery?
conny

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

bunch of cry babies
people r just tring to make a living
Taxed into oblivion

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

the city I hate wrote:
Business friendly city. Did the city also give the food truck operators tax breaks like the generous ones given to a teen beer blast eatery?
Is Bianchi giving out tax breaks to his friends as well? If there is a list of people getting tax breaks you will never see it. Don't even ask. They do not want you to know. And the business owners do not want you to know. Especially the hardware store
the city I hate

Monson, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Taxed into oblivion wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Bianchi giving out tax breaks to his friends as well? If there is a list of people getting tax breaks you will never see it. Don't even ask. They do not want you to know. And the business owners do not want you to know. Especially the hardware store
The most generous Tax breaks for a teen beer blast eatery, along with tax breaks for a car dealership, a theater, the Colonial,$250,000 for Hancock Shaker Village, that "special" jobs program for brown nose ass-kissers, raises from "free cash" for teachers, because they don't get enough, PEDA, that success story for the citizens of Pittsfield. A multi million streetscape uptown downtown cultural district. A thriving metropolis! But don't worry things aren't all bad. There will be no drive-thru at a coffee shop and the city leaders have limited the number to just eight cotton picking slave positions for struggling elderly citizens trying to scam the taxpayers out up to a $1000.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pittsfield 1 hr Barbacarus Illumi... 11
Has Dan Bianchi made Pittsfield a better place ... 2 hr Praxis33 59
Ruberto resigns as Westfield State trustee 2 hr Praxis33 3
Shooting has gained Pittsfield's attention 2 hr Praxis33 12
Salami Allabaloni To All You Sinners Like Praxi... 16 hr Mujahid Sunni Tom 1
The Berkshire Eagle Buries Federal Steroids Probe (Mar '11) Wed Praxis33 1,282
Adams man held without bail in armed intrusion ... Tue Praxis33 25
•••
•••
•••