Pittsfield City Council considers foo...

Pittsfield City Council considers food truck regulations

There are 4 comments on the Berkshire Eagle story from Jul 10, 2013, titled Pittsfield City Council considers food truck regulations. In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

Some downtown eateries are finding themselves suddenly challenged by food trucks parked nearby, and they've asked the City Council to create an ordinance to regulate the vehicles.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

the city I hate

United States

#1 Jul 10, 2013
Business friendly city. Did the city also give the food truck operators tax breaks like the generous ones given to a teen beer blast eatery?
conny

Springfield, NJ

#2 Jul 10, 2013
bunch of cry babies
people r just tring to make a living
Taxed into oblivion

Pittsfield, MA

#3 Jul 11, 2013
the city I hate wrote:
Business friendly city. Did the city also give the food truck operators tax breaks like the generous ones given to a teen beer blast eatery?
Is Bianchi giving out tax breaks to his friends as well? If there is a list of people getting tax breaks you will never see it. Don't even ask. They do not want you to know. And the business owners do not want you to know. Especially the hardware store
the city I hate

United States

#4 Jul 11, 2013
Taxed into oblivion wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Bianchi giving out tax breaks to his friends as well? If there is a list of people getting tax breaks you will never see it. Don't even ask. They do not want you to know. And the business owners do not want you to know. Especially the hardware store
The most generous Tax breaks for a teen beer blast eatery, along with tax breaks for a car dealership, a theater, the Colonial,$250,000 for Hancock Shaker Village, that "special" jobs program for brown nose ass-kissers, raises from "free cash" for teachers, because they don't get enough, PEDA, that success story for the citizens of Pittsfield. A multi million streetscape uptown downtown cultural district. A thriving metropolis! But don't worry things aren't all bad. There will be no drive-thru at a coffee shop and the city leaders have limited the number to just eight cotton picking slave positions for struggling elderly citizens trying to scam the taxpayers out up to a $1000.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John / Dennis OKeefe / REDACTED! 2 min Carl from Pittsfield 4
I Guess Tom Didn't Like Con Exposure. 1 hr Harley Rider 1
Donald Trump: The next President of the United ... (Aug '15) 2 hr Dink 45
Help a Brother Out 5 hr Harley Rider 2
Someone is drinking again 6 hr george t 2
News Methadone clinic eyeing move from Summer Street... 16 hr Cops are degenerates 2
News Hoop Dreams: New Dower Square basketball court ... 18 hr cops are degener... 24

Pittsfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsfield Mortgages