Will Melissa Mazzeo run for mayor in ...

Will Melissa Mazzeo run for mayor in the next election?

Created by Quetion on May 24, 2010

87 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Billy B

West Stockbridge, MA

#1 May 24, 2010
In a conversation with her a short while ago she started a sentence with "When I'm mayor...."
Bobby B

Burlington, MA

#2 May 26, 2010
Billy B wrote:
In a conversation with her a short while ago she started a sentence with "When I'm mayor...."
Funny, i was standing next to her and did not hear that!
Jimmy G Pittsfield MA

Lenox, MA

#5 May 26, 2010
Why do you think Im going blind. I think of Ms. Mazzeo everytime I spank it!! 5 or 6 times a day
the beagle

Adams, MA

#6 May 27, 2010
A few years back I was alone in an elevator with Melissa when she turned to me and said "Make me feel like a real women, please!" So I took of my shirt, handed it to her and said "Iron this."
Dick Nixon

Williamstown, MA

#7 May 27, 2010
"A woman can and should be able to do any political job that a man can do.
"
No Need

Burlington, MA

#8 May 27, 2010
"the beagle" is a dog!

Since: Jan 09

Queensbury, NY

#9 May 27, 2010
This was obviously put up by a ruberto follower and meant to discredit Mrs. Mazzeo, you can tell by the comments by the dumba**es that left them. The low, slimy stuff starts already.
D River

Berne, NY

#10 Oct 20, 2011
i will vote for her only if she shows us those fake breasts of hers. and well maybe if she shows what in her pants..
KCM

Hackensack, NJ

#11 Oct 23, 2011
She would be so much better to look at than Roberto or Marchetti. Especially in Parades and events. However, she is not Mayor Material. Neither is Roberto.

I would have put Joe Nichols in. He's not that smart either but he would have done what the residents of Pittsfield wanted. His heart is in the right place.
one woman show

Easthampton, MA

#12 Oct 24, 2011
Well this just goes to show that when you're the only woman amongst that gnarly bunch of dirty rotten baboons ass kissers this is the kind of harassment you're up against.
Carl

Florence, MA

#13 Sep 12, 2012
Simply not a very bright woman who can't construct a correct sentence. Should stick to cleaning teeth.
Carl

Florence, MA

#14 Sep 12, 2012
D River wrote:
i will vote for her only if she shows us those fake breasts of hers. and well maybe if she shows what in her pants..
She is an aging plastic poser, no doubt about it
Malicious Mazzeo

Pittsfield, MA

#15 Sep 12, 2012
That worthless tampon waster can't fill out a registration form, how's she gonna become mayor?
adult

Pittsfield, MA

#16 Sep 13, 2012
Malicious Mazzeo wrote:
That worthless tampon waster can't fill out a registration form, how's she gonna become mayor?
So tell us what you going to be when you grow up sonny? Ya wanna be a big fireman? How about a cowboy? That would be nice too. Now go take a nap like a good boy.
Randy Savage

United States

#17 Sep 13, 2012
She simply is not intelligent enough. She can't get any proposals thru the council now, because she can't get along with he fellow counclors. She has no education and no life experience to qualify for the position.
barn yard waste

South Windsor, CT

#18 Sep 13, 2012
What a bunch of hostile irrational antagonistic pig headed pigs.
Crime family

Pittsfield, MA

#19 Sep 14, 2012
Just what we need, another crime family controlling the city's wallet. No thanks, idiot.
two boobs

Pittsfield, MA

#20 Oct 29, 2013
D River wrote:
Judging by this comment it looks like you and Ms. Mazzeo will get along just fine together on the city council. But just remember Ms. Mazzeo wants to be completely honest with us.
two boobs

Pittsfield, MA

#21 Oct 29, 2013
Malicious Mazzeo wrote:
That's not fair. After all if Ruberto, Doyle, Reilly, Dobelle, Smith, and Bianchi can be mayor I don't see why Ms. Mazzeo can't be.
the city I hate

Hope, ME

#22 Oct 30, 2014
D River wrote:
Maybe you should be careful what you wish for. Especially with the fact that it looks like everything about Mizz Mazzeo is fake. For a couple of seconds I thought for sure Herr Mazzeo was going to climb down off herr throne, whip it out, and challenge Craig Gaetani to a pissing contest during the clowncil meeting of fools, fakes, buffoons, and charlatans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Healthy turnout at ACA protest 1 hr Cops are Degenerates 4
News Olsen Murder Patricia Olsen appears in court fo... (Jun '08) 2 hr leary 86
Pederasts, Pedophiles, and Regressive Liberals 2 hr The Worlds Bigges... 13
News Letter: firefighters 4 hr Cops are Degenerates 6
Pittsfield Music Selection (Aug '12) 6 hr Musikologist 26
News 'These are my neighbors': The faces and voices ... 10 hr Praxis33 60
News ICE arrests Great Barrington man on decade-old ... 11 hr Jose dry back 26

Pittsfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance