Elderly abuse alleged

Elderly abuse alleged

There are 61 comments on the Berkshire Eagle Online - Berkshires Week story from Aug 18, 2010, titled Elderly abuse alleged. In it, Berkshire Eagle Online - Berkshires Week reports that:

An employee of a city nursing home was fired from her job after a colleague witnessed her pull the hair of an elderly patient, according to Pittsfield police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle Online - Berkshires Week.

Oh snap

Brooklyn, NY

#21 Aug 23, 2010
Yeah let's see what happens. It appears affirmative action is working real well.
Hmmmmm

Albany, NY

#22 Aug 23, 2010
This is the kind of story the Eagle would normally have an article a day on. They seem to be backing off on this one too. Usually when that happens it is a red flag that there is a connection to a VIP.
billy

San Jose, CA

#23 Aug 24, 2010
Yes, Asea gave me my Balls back, no more sore hands, back ake gone, wait till I punch my caregiver in the face, calls me names and puts a baby bib on me during accident recovery, not to mention a real Pacifier in my mouth when I woke up.
thank you Asea
www.BabyBoomerRevival.net
larry

Brockton, MA

#24 Aug 28, 2010
looks like you have some friends of the abuse club you guys had at that nursing home join you. let them all free! or better yet get them more jobs at another nursing home!!!!! freaks
sickening

Great Barrington, MA

#25 Aug 28, 2010
Started to read the first few posts, but then just stopped, what happened was disturbing enough, adding more disgusting stuff to this blog is even more disturbing. My thoughts & prayers go out to this person & their family members. I am sure there is a chance they may be reading this, and all this other stuff is nothing they need to hear right now.

Since: Jun 10

Pittsfield, MA

#26 Aug 28, 2010
Oh snap wrote:
That was going to be my question. How did she get the job. Probably a "favor". Is Dale eason related to Norman eason? The one and only suspect in the Tony calucci case?(may be spelled wrong. He was the kid they found out In Washington on the 4th of July.)
My question also. I worked with her and while she comes off as very nice and soft spoken, she was fired for flipping out and attacking a customer. Then a few months later I read about her in the paper. Hmm, do they not do reference checks anymore?
fourth of July

United States

#27 Dec 3, 2010
well this is really very disturbing.
fourth of July

United States

#28 Dec 3, 2010
pete wrote:
<quoted text>
he was the brother that got out of prision just before he went up to woods with the guy that they found dead. he was in prision for rape of a young boy. did manybe 10 years. lives with the sister on merriam. norman had nothing to do with the guy in woods. he has his own problems. richard rides around in a new truck!!! must be undercover!
holy shit! this is so disturbing.
Spider

Delmar, NY

#29 Dec 4, 2010
She was just given a two year "probation" sentence instead of the 2 yr. jail sentence the DA recommended, even though she has a past criminal record.

Go figure!
angels of mercy

Monson, ME

#30 Dec 11, 2010
if the newspaper continues to print stories of alleged abuse the public may not believe these are isolated incidents. But then again, should the recently charged Baribeau really have to worry. Ms. Yankey pleaded guilty to assaulting an 81 year old wheelchair-bound women, punching her and pulling out a clump of her hair and she avoiding any jail time.
nepotism

Albany, NY

#31 Dec 11, 2010
angels of mercy wrote:
if the newspaper continues to print stories of alleged abuse the public may not believe these are isolated incidents. But then again, should the recently charged Baribeau really have to worry. Ms. Yankey pleaded guilty to assaulting an 81 year old wheelchair-bound women, punching her and pulling out a clump of her hair and she avoiding any jail time.
apparently if your family has a path to the court system hierarchy you get a free pass
Eason family tree

Westminster, MA

#32 May 23, 2011
Jamie wrote:
<quoted text>
true! but why not investigate the ppd, how does one walk away from this crime. did you read the story, the nurse had to basicly pull her off old lady. brother is a detective so they let her out on a 1,000 bail with two prior felonies!!!!
Enough of this city ppd protection
Well she didn't go to jail and I doubt the PPD is being investigated, but they should be.
Eason family

Clyde, NY

#33 May 24, 2011
Jamie wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah lets talk about it. His brother was the last to be seen with the kid in the woods..... lets talk about it, didn't get charge or arrested just questioned..ex sex offender last to be seen!!! no he didn't have anything to do with it....did you hear about that investigation!!!!! no good oh boy network!!! set him free.....
Was the murder of Anthony Colucci ever solved?
katie

Brockton, MA

#34 Jun 1, 2011
lets update this site, sandra never got jail time straight probation!! thanks to crooked brother.
cops are liars

Easthampton, MA

#35 Dec 20, 2011
pete wrote:
<quoted text>
he was the brother that got out of prision just before he went up to woods with the guy that they found dead. he was in prision for rape of a young boy. did manybe 10 years. lives with the sister on merriam. norman had nothing to do with the guy in woods. he has his own problems. richard rides around in a new truck!!! must be undercover!
and thugs. When the cops don't want to solve a crime, they don't. But at least they haven't put an innocent person in prison for this crime, yet.
Flobaeker

Pittsfield, MA

#36 Dec 20, 2011
cops are liars wrote:
<quoted text>and thugs. When the cops don't want to solve a crime, they don't. But at least they haven't put an innocent person in prison for this crime, yet.
Chicopee, they gonna get you for doing your little sister????
falltime

North Adams, MA

#37 Dec 22, 2011
I heard it was flobeaker in the woods with that little boy.
Flobaeker

Pittsfield, MA

#38 Dec 22, 2011
falltime wrote:
I heard it was flobeaker in the woods with that little boy.

Hey scum who wants to live in North Adams. Is elderly abuse when you spread your mother wide (skank) and dive in. It's the only satisfaction a scum bag like you gets - eh? Oh unless the rest of the scum family is around.
the Eason family

Monson, ME

#39 Apr 20, 2012
mary wrote:
failed to mention she is the sister of detective Dale Eason, why else would she get off on 1000 dollar bail. If this where anyone else that person would be in jail.. and she has a serious record.
what is wrong with the story.
An attorney representing someone allegedly involved in the death of Jahda Martin requested the personnel file and other documents concerning Pittsfield Police Officer Dale Eason.
something wicked

Pittsfield, MA

#40 Oct 15, 2013
Hmmmmm wrote:
This is the kind of story the Eagle would normally have an article a day on. They seem to be backing off on this one too. Usually when that happens it is a red flag that there is a connection to a VIP.
Who are Calvin and Nicole Eason?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pittsfield police, responders bear emotional bu... 35 min cops are liars an... 2
News Pittsfield Mayor Bianchi gets free ride to seco... (Aug '13) 43 min cops are liars an... 14
Why is Linda Tyer silent on the 1 hr DDT 8
I hate cops 12 hr cops are liars an... 1
How many parents 12 hr cops are liars an... 1
News Pittsfield Police officer on leave amid probe i... 12 hr cops are liars an... 35
News Youth hoops program aims to help stem violence ... 12 hr cops are liars an... 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsfield Mortgages