Hope all you stupid libs enjoy your n...

Hope all you stupid libs enjoy your new tax increase's, You deserve it.

Posted in the Pittsfield Forum

Luvin it

United States

#2 Jan 2, 2013
fall time wrote:
Kepp voting for Demorats & that's what you get.
Yes agree. We made a ton of money with our oil and drug stocks. A ton of money. Went golfing with "the Donald" yesterday.

Why would vote Republican and spoil all that?

Praxis33

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#3 Jan 2, 2013
fall time wrote:
Paul Ryan and John Boehner and Mitch McConnell voted to raise taxes too, you moron. How'd that speech Ryan gave at the convention that you loved so much turn out for you, you dolt?

I read that there's free admission to Trump's golf courses as part of the fiscal cliff deal, Fall Time. Finally, you can afford to actually go and stop lying about pallin' around with the Donald at Briarcliff.
Bobby Daydream

Pittsfield, MA

#7 Jan 2, 2013
fall time wrote:
I went golfing with Donald Trump over the Christmas holidays. His daughter made me a wonderful dinner and then he let me fly his helicopter up to Niagara falls where we all went skinny dipping. BBBRRRR it was cold but lots of fun. Donalds wig got washed downstream and when I retrieved it for him he gave me $10,000 and a new Lincoln. He is not as bad as fall time makes him out to be. He is taking me and the GF to Paris next weekend and to Dubai in April.

Praxis33

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#10 Jan 2, 2013
fall time wrote:
<quoted text> And they were all wrong to do so dickhead. My guess is they will stop the muslim bastard with the debt ceiling fight about to come. And I have never had to pay at Briarcliff, never.
Because you've never been there, you racist pig.

Still waiting for you to those stills of me, you pudgy little wanker.
praxis33

Florence, MA

#14 Jan 2, 2013
Bobby Daydream wrote:
<quoted text>
I went golfing with Donald Trump over the Christmas holidays. His daughter made me a wonderful dinner and then he let me fly his helicopter up to Niagara falls where we all went skinny dipping. BBBRRRR it was cold but lots of fun. Donalds wig got washed downstream and when I retrieved it for him he gave me $10,000 and a new Lincoln. He is not as bad as fall time makes him out to be. He is taking me and the GF to Paris next weekend and to Dubai in April.
If you go to Dubai a week earlier you can be there for Dubai World Cup Day.
Praxisfagot

Great Barrington, MA

#15 Jan 2, 2013
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you've never been there, you racist pig.
Still waiting for you to those stills of me, you pudgy little wanker.
The only pig you know praxis33 is you mother who is waiting there with open legs. Make her your pig

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NO Collusion per Robert Mueller 51 min Matt steals 26
Trump wants food boxes instead 59 min ObamaCellPhoneRec... 57
Matt posting on disqus again take 4 1 hr Matt steals 47
News Spectrum customers in North Adams, Williamstown... 13 hr The Human Spot 4
Matt posting all over Planet Valenti 14 hr Dustin Dio Donkey 1
Attn FBI possible threat Sat Possible threat 1
Trannies are everywhere -- The great deception (Jan '17) Feb 15 Paul Kersey 14

Pittsfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance